剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
头儿
Wesley and Chip were clean,
韦斯利和奇普身上都没有血迹
but look at all the blood on Keisha's clothes.
但是看看凯莎衣服上的血
Especially inside her shoes.
尤其是她鞋子里面
Lieutenant, this is significant
副队 这发现非常重要
because if you look at all the bloody footprints
因为如果仔细看看车♥库♥地板上的
on the garage floor...
血脚印
S.I.D. says Keisha's are beneath them all.
鉴证科说凯莎的脚印在最底层
The first steps in the flow from Toby's arterial blood...
托比这片动脉血上的第一个脚印
are hers. And that's a great clue,
就是她的 这证据证据很有力
but her attorney will say
但她的律师会说
she was right by him when he got stabbed.
那是因为他被刺伤时她就在旁边
You still need to mirandize Keisha and have her say,
你还是得向她宣读权利并且让她亲口承认
"I cut my boyfriend up with a pair of scissors,"
我用剪刀刺死了我的男朋友
or else we don't have a case.
否则我们无法立案
And we'll never get there without Patrice's help.
这事要是没有帕特里丝的帮助就办不到
Patrice.
帕特里丝
Yeah, or Keisha's grandmother.
就是凯莎的祖母
And is she a decent person?
她是位正直的人吗
I think so, yes.
我觉得是
Yes, but she's not just going to roll over
就算是 她也不可能就因为正直
to help us put Keisha away forever
就这么随随便便来帮我们
because she has a good heart.
送凯莎进监狱啊
Captain, I -- I know this woman.
队长 我了解她
I've just spent 24 hours with her
这24小时我都在
building a trusting relationship.
和她建立相互信任的关系
And who's been using that trusting relationship, lieutenant --
那么是谁在利用这个信任的关系呢 副队
You... or her?
是你 还是她
Okay.
好吧
Okay, but I'll need an offer, too.
我答应 但我也有个条件
Patrice will never, never help us
帕特里丝得在她的孙女可以达成
unless her granddaughter gets something in exchange.
减刑协议的前提下帮我们
Andrea, this girl is on pain meds.
安德莉亚 她现在还用着止痛剂
If she talks to us now, it'll be an issue later on in court,
就算她现在认罪 庭审时也可能带来麻烦
but she did try to kill herself.
但她确实试图自杀来着
Diminished capacity -- that's possible.
减刑 是有可能的
Second-degree murder instead of first
从一级降至二级谋杀
because the scissors were there...
因为剪刀也插到了她体内
With time to be served in a mental institution
可以让她在心理康复机构
where she can be treated.
一边服刑一边治疗
But I need to believe she's more than a little nuts.
但至少得向我证明她确实有精神问题
Lieutenant? Okay.
副队 好吧
Okay.
好
Uh, I'll need this iPad and -- oh, and the X-rays.
苹果平板给我 还有X光片
When I got here yesterday, you were looking at these.
我昨天来这儿时 你就在看这个
It's how we met.
我们就是这样认识的
Yes, it is.
没错
And you were an E.R. nurse for how long?
你做急诊护士有多久了
So, looking at these wounds,
所以看到这些伤口时
you must have known
你肯定知道
that they could have been self-inflicted.
这有可能是她本人造成的
You thought it was a murder, and you had a suspect.
是你觉得这是谋杀 而且还抓了嫌疑人
Yeah, who you delivered to us via e-mail.
是啊 而且是你用邮件帮我们抓的
You couldn't find him, and I was only trying to help.
因为你们找不到他 我只是想帮忙
He's a-a crazy boy who couldn't take no for an answer.
他精神有问题 无法接受被拒绝
So...
所以
He should go to prison for the rest of his life
他就该为自己没犯下的谋杀罪在监狱
for a murder he didn't commit?
度过后半生吗
Patrice...
帕特里丝
That could happen.
这是有可能的
If your granddaughter
如果你孙女
accuses Wesley when she regains consciousness --
醒来时指控韦斯利的话
Keisha wouldn't do that. Are you sure?
凯莎不会这么做的 你确定吗
She can't control her temper...
她没法控制自己的情绪
and she will not last in prison, and --
她进了监狱根本活不下去
and -- and -- and I can't help you put her there.
而且我也不会帮你送她进监狱
I'm not asking you to do that.
我没有要求你这样做
I'm asking you
我是在恳请你
to help us get Keisha the proper kind of care.
帮我们让凯莎得到合适的治疗
Would you rather that she go on trial...
你宁愿她为二级谋杀罪
in public for second-degree murder?
公开受审吗
And the court will never let her plead insanity,
法庭也绝不会允许她做精神错乱申辩的
but we can.
但我们可以
What is it you expect me to do?
你想要我做什么
Just, uh...
只要
Just don't contradict me.
别拆穿我就行
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say
你所说的一切
can and will be used against you in the court of law.
都将作为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你可以聘请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果经济条件不允许
one will be appointed for you.
政♥府♥将会为你指派一名律师
Honey, you remember Lieutenant Provenza.
宝贝 你还记得普罗文茨副队长
Well, he's been here waiting with me the whole time
他一直在这里陪着我 等你醒来
just to speak to you.
就是想和你谈谈
And this is Captain Raydor.
这位是雷达队长
Keisha, we're sorry to do this now,
凯莎 抱歉得在这种时候谈话
but we're running out of time.
但是我们没时间了
The doctors --
医生们
The doctors, keisha...
医生们 凯莎
Have done all they can...
他们已经尽了全力
and it doesn't look like you're going to make it.
但是好像没法挽救你了
However, the Captain has made an arrest.
不过 队长已经逮捕了疑犯
We are holding Wesley Grant for Toby's murder,
我们以谋杀托比的罪名逮捕了韦斯利
and, although, Keisha,
而且虽然 凯莎
it's not necessary for you to tell us what he did...
让你再复述一遍他的罪行并非必要
You arrested Wesley?
你们逮捕了韦斯利
Yes, and because --
是的 因为
I'm so sorry, Keisha,
抱歉 凯莎
but because we may lose you, too, now,
但因为我们可能还会失去你
We will end up charging him with double homicide,
我们将会以二重谋杀罪名起诉他
which comes with the death penalty.
后果将是死刑
Well, it's not automatic.
也不是直接就会判死刑的
Close enough.
差不多了嘛
The surgeries didn't work?
手术没成功吗
It -- it feels like they worked.
感觉挺成功啊
Honey, you are on some heavy-duty painkillers,
宝贝 你现在打着强效止痛剂
so if you start hurting,
所以如果开始觉得痛
I need you to let me know, okay?
一定要马上告诉我 好吗
But I promise you --
但我保证
I promise you there will be no pain.
我保证不会让你痛的
Okay, honey?
好吧 宝贝
I'm really --
我真的
I'm really dying?
要死了吗
I'm afraid so, yes.
恐怕是的
Wesley. Oh, my god.
韦斯利 我的天哪
Sweetie, listen to me.
宝贝 听我说
These people are going to try to put Wesley to death.
他们会判韦斯利死刑的
They need you to tell them
他们需要你告诉他们
that they are doing the right thing.
这样做对不对
Are we doing the right thing, Keisha?
我们抓对人了吗 凯莎
Should Wesley be executed?
韦斯利应该被处决吗
Has she made it to crazy yet?
这算精神失常吗
She stabbed her boyfriend five times with a pair of scissors.
她用剪刀刺了她男友五下
That looks like a lot of intent,
看起来是有意的嫌疑很大
so I'm gonna need a lot of nutty to go with it.
所以我需要很严重的精神错乱才行
Toby and I were supposed to be together forever.
托比和我是命中注定要在一起的
We swore it to each other.
我们向对方立过誓言的
After he left for Berkeley...
他去了伯克利之后
Things changed.
一切都变了
He stopped calling, stopped writing...
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表