剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Because I know that you are.
因为我知道你是
And I can overlook it, you know?
而我可以忽视它
But can't you just overlook some of my problems?
但你就不能忽视我的一些问题吗
At least I'm trying to be normal!
至少我尽力变得正常
I don't get that hit off of you.
我没有为这事打击你
Are you saying that you let your boyfriend beat me up
你是说你让你的男朋友打我
and you dumped me off at the zoo...
并且把我丢在动物园
Dumped you at the zoo? And drove away
把你丢在动物园吗 然后开车走了
and got high for three years... I didn't dump you at the zoo.
磕了三年药 我没有把你丢在动物园
...because you knew I was gay, mom?
是因为你觉得我是同性恋吗 妈妈
Gary wouldn't let me come back and get you! Yes, you did!
盖里不让我回来接你 是的 你做了
And then they put you in a foster home.
他们让你住在寄养家庭
where I was knocked around, mom.
我在那里被孤立 妈妈
Yeah, and then you chose to go out on the street
是啊 然后你选择去大街上住
and do those things for money with guys!
跟男人做那种事来赚钱
And where do you think I learned how to do that, mom?
那还不是跟你学的 妈妈
Or --
或者
I'm not blaming you, Rusty.
我不怪你 拉什蒂
Okay? And I'm assuming you did the best that you could
行吗 我想你已经尽力了
and that you can't help yourself.
但还是不能控制自己
I think I should go.
我应该走了
What? No. Come on.
什么 别 得了吧
Can't you just show me
你就不能像我一样
some of the forgiveness that I am showing you?
有一颗宽容的心吗
You said it yourself the other day --
你自己那天说的
you were not an easy child.
你不是个容易搞定的小孩
And I really did. I tried to help you.
我确实做了 我试了要帮你
I really -- I did try.
我真的试了
All right. I apologize, too.
好吧 我也道歉
I am sorry for being such a difficult kid
抱歉我是一个这么难搞的小孩
that it forced you to do drugs.
让你不得不去吸毒
I am sorry for not being the normal child that you deserve.
抱歉我不是你想要的正常孩子
And, you know, maybe if you didn't see me again,
可能如果你不再见到我的话
you'll get better.
你会好起来
Why don't we try that?
我们为什么不这么试试
Wait. Wait! Wait one second.
等等 等一下
Rusty, I get past you being gay
拉什蒂 我对你是同性恋
and all the trouble that that caused me,
以及你给我带来的麻烦都不介意了
and your response is to just walk away?
而你对我的回复就是离开吗
You think that somehow I'm worse
你觉得我比一个在街上
than a gay boy who sold himself on the street?
出♥卖♥♥♥身体的同性恋男孩还更恶劣吗
I forgave you.
我原谅你
And you are not big enough to forgive me.
而你还不够格来原谅我
Wait. Rusty, I'll pay you back.
等等 拉什蒂 我会还钱给你的
Look, I promised that I would pay you back.
我承诺了会还钱给你
Would you listen to me? Rusty. Rusty!
你能听我说吗 拉什蒂 拉什蒂
If you walk out that door and leave me like this...
如果你走出那条门就这样丢下我
I will never forgive you!
我永远都不会原谅你的
The music was really loud, lieutenant.
音乐真的很大声 副队
Yeah, I remember, and it's still really loud.
是啊 我记得 而且真的还是很大声
For the love of god, why is this important?
看在上帝的份上 这个为什么那么重要
Neighbor called in the noise complaint at 9:35 P.M.
邻居在晚上九点三十五打电♥话♥去投诉噪音
And then announced it to the world on the 11:00 news.
然后十一点在新闻上又向全世界说了
Now watch all this.
现在看看这个
The music was so loud, I called 911.
音乐太大声了 我打911投诉
And we don't know if the stabbing of Mr. Cross
我们不清楚克洛斯被刺
was a premeditated act of murder or done in self-defense.
是蓄意谋杀还是正当防卫
All I can say with any certainty at this time
目前我能确定的是
was the victim was tried for rape
受害人当时试图强♥暴♥但未遂
and his case was dismissed.
此案不予受理
Well, tip of the hat to DDA Lee
感谢李副检察官
for giving away the pertinent facts of the murder.
披露谋杀案的调查情况
That's all Laura had to hear to invent her confession.
凭这些足够劳拉编出她的供词了
Nobody stops in the middle of a knife fight
没人会在持刀格斗中
to turn on the sound system, sir.
停下来开音乐的 副队
And why would you turn it up so loud
为什么要离开时
right before you were ready to leave?
又把音乐声音开的这么大呢
Well, how do you know that it happened after the murder?
你怎么知道那是案发后的事
We found a bloody glove print on the volume control.
因为在音量旋钮上发现一个带血迹的手套印
The blood. Well...
是血迹 好吧
The killer turned it up loud enough
凶手把声音开的过大
for the police to be called.
以至于招来了警♥察♥
And why would she do that?
为什么要这么做
To establish the time of death.
为了捏造死亡时间
All right, let's go back over
那我们就回过头来再推敲一下
our first suspect's alibi dinner in Malibu.
第一位嫌疑人在马里布吃晚餐的不在场证据
I'm gonna bring the captain up to date.
我去通知一下队长
She checked her car with the valet at 8:27 P.M.
她是下午8:27分把车交给泊车生的
She even kept the parking stub to prove it.
甚至还留着停车场存根作证
Paid her bill with a credit card at 10:53.
下午10:53分用信♥用♥卡♥结账
Ma'am, we chased down a hard copy of the receipt
长官 我们找到了一份
from the Coral Ridge Grill
珊瑚岭烧烤餐厅的收据复印件
and compared it to the statement that she signed for us.
和她在陈述里的签名做了对比
Not her signature.
不是她的笔迹
If miss Chaidez went to all this trouble
如果钱德斯小姐这么费劲的
creating the perfect alibi,
制♥造♥了一个完美的不在场证明
is there any chance she was working with Corporal Day?
会不会是和戴下士合谋的呢
Well, we know whoever signed the credit card bill
至少确定的是不管用信♥用♥卡♥的是谁
sat at table number 17.
她当时坐在17号♥桌
Hold on. We're finding table number 17
等等 我们在找案发当夜
the night of the murder right now.
坐在17号♥桌的人了
We've been checking facebook and instagram postings
我们在脸谱网和拍即享上
marked #coralridgegrill.
找有#珊瑚岭烧烤#话题标记的照片
Now, this is not table number 17.
虽然这不是17桌
This was a bunch of guys from Louisiana at table number 9, but...
只是路易斯安那的几个人坐在9号♥桌
behind them and to the right is table number 17.
但是他们右后方的就是17号♥桌
The picture was taken at 9:44 p.M.
照片是下午9:44分拍摄的
Now, if we enlarge it...
我们放大一下
The person seated at table number 17 is not Jackie.
就能看出17号♥桌坐的不是杰姬
Looks just like her. Who is it?
和她好像 这是谁
We found blood in your sister's car.
我们在你妹妹的车里发现了血迹
That blood will match up with Lucas Cross.
应该会和卢卡斯·克洛斯的血迹吻合
We also found shards of glass on her floor mat
我们还在她的地毯上发现了
from the broken wine bottle.
破碎酒瓶的碎片
My little sister had nothing to do with anything.
我妹妹与此事无关
That's a shame...
不巧的是
because her car was very active in this crime.
她的车在这起犯罪中好像异常活跃
Hard to believe she exchanged vehicles with you
很难相信她在案发当天
the night of the murder without knowing why.
毫不知情的就和你换了车
That is accessory to murder.
这叫协从谋杀
And I'd feel fine arresting her for that.
为此逮捕她也是合理的
Right now.
就现在
Oh, you already have one woman confessing to this murder.
不是已经有疑犯承认犯罪了吗
Corporal Day was lying.
戴下士说谎了
That's gonna be very hard to explain.
这会很难解释
Luckily, we're in the explanation business.
幸运的是 我们干的就是这行
What business are you in?
对了 你是干哪一行的来着
Oh, god.
天哪
I asked Cathy to switch cars.
是我要和凯茜换车的
I made the reservation at the restaurant.
餐厅也是我订的
I gave her my credit card,
我给了她我的信♥用♥卡♥
and I told her I was treating her to dinner.
说我想请她吃饭
She didn't ask why, and I didn't tell her.
她没有问为什么 我也没说
She had no idea what I was going to do.
她根本不知道我要干什么
I don't believe it.
我不信
But maybe your sister can explain that to a jury
也许你妹妹可以向陪审团解释
and see how 12 rational people react.
看看12位理智的人作何反应
I don't like her chances.
被认为无罪的可能不太大
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god. No.
上帝 不要
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表