剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You understand that in addition to the over 90% blockage
你知道我们疏通了你那两条
we cleared from two of your arteries,
90%被堵塞的心脏动脉
we also discovered an extremely serious
并且发现了极为严重的
arrhythmic heart condition, right?
心律失常 是吧
But I'll fully recover.
但是我会完全康复
If you reduce the stress in your life,
如果你能减少生活中的压力
If you change your diet,
改变饮食习惯
and you should think about retirement or disability.
并且你应该考虑退休 或办个残疾证
Well, I -- I ca-- disability?
我还能... 什么残疾证
I'm about to start a new job, a desk job.
我正准备开始一份新工作 文职工作
Very -- very low stress.
压力非常 非常小
Describe this low-stress desk job.
描述下这份压力小的工作
Deputy chief of the Special Operations Bureau at the L.A.P.D.
洛城警局特别行动局的副局长
And your duties are?
你的职责是
Just managing.
就是管理而已
Tactical support.
战术支持
Go!
上
Help him!
帮帮他
Hostage rescue.
营救人♥质♥
I know it sounds a lot harder than it is,
我知道听上去比这工作本身要难
but, you know, I feel -- I feel fine.
但是 我觉得没问题
Look, we get people back on their feet
我们现在治好病人的速度
a lot faster than we used to,
比以前快了很多
but you going back to work
但你回去做一份
in a high-pressure job like that
如此压力巨大的工作
is risking your life.
是在玩命
Doc, I've been risking my life every day
医生 过去二十七年里的每一天
for the past 27 years.
我都在玩命
And what I do, it's not a job.
而且我做的不是一份工作
It's a calling.
是一种使命
Plus I got a really, really big raise.
再说我真的有大幅的加薪
And some pretty incredible health insurance,
以及非常不错的医疗保险
which I'm gonna need. Apparently.
那是我需要的 显然的
You really want to sit at a desk
如果你愿意上班时
wearing this external pacemaker, we'll try it.
戴着个外置心脏起搏器 那咱们就试试
See how we do.
看看情况如何
It's a little bulky.
这有点笨重
Buy bigger shirts.
买♥♥些大尺码的衬衫
And remember, you're gonna wear it 24/7
而且记住 你要每天24小时戴着
until I say otherwise.
直到我说不用了才行
What exactly does this external pacemaker do?
这个外置起搏器究竟有什么用
What does it do?
它有什么用
It keeps you from dying
在你的心脏发疯时
in case your heart starts freaking out.
它可以让你活命
Keeps me from dying how?
怎么让我活命
Uh, with an electric charge,
充电后
operating at about 70% of the power of those paddles.
它会以普通电击板70%的能量工作
Oh. So it's gonna give me a warning when --
所以它会发出警告 在我
Nope. It will shock you.
不 它会电击你
If that's possible.
如果有必要的话
Now, I'm gonna sign this medical release
现在 我会签署这份医疗授权
provided you promise to take all your medication.
内容包括你承诺会吃所有的药
I've included a pretty heavy-duty blood thinner,
我开了一种非常高♥强♥度的血液稀释剂
so if you get shot
所以如果你处理公文时
pushing paper around your desk,
挨了子弹的话
it was nice knowing you.
咱们就拜拜了
Thanks, doc.
谢谢你 医生
If you're still alive,
如果你还活着的话
I'd like to see you next week.
很乐意下周见到你
We have a missing police officer, Kate Sherman,
有位警官失踪了 凯特·谢尔曼
female, possibly abducted.
女性 很可能被绑♥架♥了
How did we arrive at that conclusion?
怎么得出这个结论的
Two other young women have recently disappeared from this club.
另两位女性最近从这个俱乐部失踪
Kate was here undercover,
凯特到这是来当卧底的
trying to figure out how that happened,
搞清楚到底发生了什么
and maybe she succeeded too well.
可能她过于尽职了
Did officer Sherman have backup?
谢尔曼警官有后援吗
Yes. That's why we have a bit of
有 所以案子归谁
a turf battle on our hands.
还有点纠缠不清
There's no turf battle. Missing, kidnapped,
没什么不清楚的 失踪 绑♥架♥
murdered L.A.P.D. officers are major crimes.
谋杀洛城警♥察♥的案子都归重案组
Tell it to S.O.B., not me.
别跟我说 跟特勤局讲
S.O.B.? Lieutenant.
特别行动局 副队
Oh, Captain. Excuse me.
队长 抱歉插一句
I just found some surveillance cameras
我刚在女洗手间很不恰当的位置
in the ladies' room in a very wrong place.
找到一些监控摄像头
Go on. I'll catch up.
你们继续 我一会过去
Who owns the club?
俱乐部的所有者是谁
We're looking into it. The manager is not here.
我们正在调查 经理不在
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
No one in here remembers Kate.
这里没谁记得凯特
No one saw her leave.
没人看到她离开
No one talked to her. The usual.
没人跟她说过话 跟以前一样
Anyone suspect she was a cop?
有谁怀疑她是警♥察♥吗
Not yet. Let's keep it that way.
还没有 那就继续保密
Amy, try and locate
艾米 尽力去找
our missing manager for us, will you?
我们失踪的经理 好吗
Just hunting for a can or a cup
在找有凯特·谢尔曼指纹的
with Kate Sherman's prints on it.
饮料罐或杯子
You think she was drugged.
你认为她被下药了
Might explain why she left here
也许能解释她为什么撇下搭档
without her partner.
一个人离开了这
By the way, Commander McGinnis is here,
顺便说一下 麦金尼斯支队长来了
so don't look up.
所以别往上看
Captain Raydor.
雷达队长
I did not realize we'd requested help from S.O.B.
我们好像没有向特别行动局寻求帮助
Well, we haven't.
我们没有
The commander insists
队长坚持认为
that our missing officer is a special case.
我们的警官失踪案是个特殊案件
Your kidnapped officer was from my gang-intelligence unit.
你那被绑♥架♥的警官是我们情报组的人
I only loaned her out for the night.
我只是把她借出去一晚
Oderno, you're up.
奥德诺 你说吧
Detective Robby Oderno, ma'am,
我是罗比·奥德诺警探 警官
missing persons.
失踪人口组的
I was trying to catch a lead on two girls who disappeared --
我正尝试调查两名女孩失踪案的线索
I've heard this already.
这个我已经听说了
Why did you want to bring officer Sherman here this evening?
你为什么想把谢尔曼警官带到这来
The two previous victims looked alike.
前两位受害者长得很像
It made me wonder if the kidnapper had a type.
这让我想到绑匪可能喜欢某个类型
Nobody from my division matched up.
我们部门没有人符合条件
So I borrowed Kate from S.O.B.
所以我从特勤局借了凯特
She reads really young.
她看上去真的很年轻
The zoo zone is an
兽人部落是一家
18-and-over nightclub.
未成年禁入的夜店
Under 21s are marked
二十一岁以下的会戴上
with a pink wristband.
粉色的腕带作为标识
And aren't allowed to come up here to the bar.
并且不被允许到这上面的酒吧来
Kate and I split up. I worked the balcony.
凯特和我分开行动 我在露台这调查
She worked the dance floor.
她去舞池
I thought since Kate looked so much like
我想既然凯特长得很像
the other young ladies who disappeared,
那另外两个失踪的女孩
She might attract the kidnapper.
她可能会吸引到绑匪
She was supposed to flirt, make it clear she was alone,
她会去跟别人调情 表明她是一个人
meet as many guys as possible.
见尽可能多的人
Every 10 minutes, Kate was supposed to make contact.
每隔十分钟 凯特都会联络我们
Oderno here would look down,
奥德诺在这里会往下看
Kate would look up.
凯特会往上看
Then at 1:00 a.m., I leaned over the balcony
然后在凌晨一点 我探出露台
and it was as if Kate had vanished.
凯特好像人间蒸发了
I ran down to the parking lot, checked every car.
我跑到停车场 检查了每一辆车
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表