剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他不再打电♥话♥ 不再发邮件
And then at Chip's party, he told me --
然后在奇普家的派对上 他告诉我
He said it was time for us to move on...
他说我们是时候该往前看了
But we'd still be friends...
但我们还是朋友
And that was all we'd ever really been.
那不是我们真正想要的样子
That must have been so hard for you to hear.
你肯定很难接受他说的
It was.
是的
I cried.
我哭了
And then he said, "Let's not stay here long,"
然后他说 我们别在这待太久了
So I walked with him to the kitchen.
所以我跟他一起去厨房♥
And Chip asked him to get some ice,
奇普叫他去拿些冰块
So he went to the garage.
他去了仓库
And I went with him.
我跟着他去了
Just to ask for him to give us another chance.
只是为了要他再给我们俩一次机会
And Toby said, um...
托比说
...He said that he might have already met a girl
他说他可能已经遇到一个
that was his other chance...
会是他新机会的女孩
...And that, "Maybe Wesley is your other chance."
然后说 也许韦斯利会是你的新机会
And I saw the scissors there,
我看到有把剪刀在那
and I picked them up.
我拿起来
And I shoved them into his chest as far as I could,
我把剪刀刺向他的胸部
and as soon as I realized
当我意识到
no one at the party could hear him screaming,
派对上的人都听不到他的叫喊声
I stabbed him again and again
我一次又一次地刺向了他
until I sliced his throat.
直到我割破了他的喉咙
And then, while he was looking at me
然后 当他以吃惊的表情
With this shocked look on his face,
看着我的时候
I stabbed myself...
我刺向了我自己
...So we could keep our promise to each other,
这样我们就能遵守我们间的诺言
so we could be together forever like we swore to be.
我们就可以像我们发誓那样永远在一起了
I'm sorry, granny.
对不起 奶奶
I'm sorry for leaving you,
抱歉我要离开你
but I belong with Toby,
但我应该跟托比在一起
like he belonged with me.
就像他应该跟我在一起
It's what we promised each other.
那是我们对彼此的承诺
Okay, well, she definitely needs
好了 她肯定需要
to be surrounded by a lot of people in white coats.
被很多穿着白大褂的人看着
Let's get that settled
在她尝试用静脉注射管上吊前
before she tries to hang herself with her I.V. Tubes.
我们先把那搞定吧
Thank you, Keisha.
谢谢你 凯莎
You've been very honest,
你很坦诚
And you just saved...
你刚刚救了
Wesley's life.
韦斯利的命
And now we'll get you an attorney.
现在我们会给你找个律师
To help with your will.
来帮你完成你的遗嘱
And take your statement.
记下你的声明
And once she finds out she's not dying...
一旦她发现她并没有生命垂危
Yeah. And who pays for the suicide watch?
是啊 谁来付防止自杀的看护费
You or us?
你们还是我们
Oh, the D.A.'s office will gladly assume the costs,
只要她在法庭上再说一遍刚才的话
provided she says all that again in open court.
地方检察官办公室很愿意承担这部分费用
She will.
她会的
What makes you say that?
你怎么会这么认为
Well, it's pretty obvious, isn't it?
很明显 不是吗
I mean, this girl really hates change.
我是说 这女孩真的很讨厌改变
Shh. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Well, it looks like
看上去
the attorneys will probably be in there exhausting Keisha
律师至少要在里面消耗
for at least another two hours.
凯莎两小时了
Well, why don't you have a seat?
你干嘛不坐下
So, um...
所以
right up the street,
就在这条街上
there is a pretty good steak house
有一家很好的牛排店
with a fully stocked bar.
并且酒水齐全
I think a decent meal and a good, stiff drink
我想一顿美味加一杯烈酒
Would do us both some good.
对我们俩都有好处
Damn it, lieutenant. I
该死 副队 我
I have never met anyone in my life
我一生中从未遇到过
Who ended up bringing me so much grief,
给我带来这么大悲痛的人
And -- and now you're gonna ask me out to dinner?
现在你要约我出去吃晚餐
Unless you have a better offer.
除非你有更好的提议
You can be miserable here alone...
你可以在这独自悲伤
Or miserable with me.
或者跟我一起悲伤
I am gonna look for the most expensive item on the menu,
我要找到菜单上最贵的东西
and I'm ordering two of them.
点上两份
Then I'll have half of yours.
那我会吃掉半份你的
Whatever happened here,
不管这里发生了什么
I know that you did the best you could.
我知道你已经尽力了
Did I?
是吗
Did I?
是吗
Did I really?
我真的尽力了吗
You're home awfully late.
你今天回家怎么这么晚
Well, thank you for waiting up for me.
谢谢你一直在等我
I'm also -- I'm filling out my registration stuff,
我还 我顺便在填我的注册资料
Uh, for Santa Monica's winter quarter.
是圣莫妮卡市大的冬学期申请
Well, that was a quick turnaround.
这转变得有点快啊
What made you change your mind?
你为什么改主意了
Well, I-I went out with Jeff
我和杰夫还有
and some of the other members of the crew to see a movie.
其他同事一起去看了场电影
Which one? Uh, "Horrible bosses 2."
哪一部 《恶老板2》
They said it was just like the first one. I-I don't know.
他们说和第一部差不多 我也不知道
Uh, but we went to Delancey's afterwards.
然后我们去了德朗西餐厅
And I'm not sure how the subject came up, exactly,
我也不知道是怎么挑起的话题
but it turns out that Jeff thought I would be nuts
但是杰夫说我这学期不去上大学的话
to skip college this semester.
简直就是疯了
Did he? Yeah.
是吗 没错
And he brought up another point that was kind of obvious,
然后他又指出了一个显而易见的观点
which is, if you really like people,
他说如果你真的喜欢某些人
you don't have to stop being friends with them
就算你上了大学
just because you're going to college.
大家也可以继续做朋友的
You know, I think you're right about this Jeff.
我觉得你对这个杰夫的看法很对
He does seem insightful.
他好像的确很有见地
I guess I've just gotten used to being on "Badge of justice,"
我想我可能习惯跟《正义之徽》的人一起了
You know?
你知道吗
It feels...
这感觉
so comfortable.
太舒心了
And leaving might feel like a big change,
而突然离开感觉像是个巨大的变故
But it isn't really.
但其实不然
Isn't it, though?
难道不是吗
No.
不是
You made a plan to go to college,
你计划要去上大学
and you're sticking to that plan.
你就应该按照计划走
And it's the bigger plan, really,
但其实你要有一个更远大的目标
and keeping the bigger plan in mind
当事情并未按照预期发展时
when things don't go exactly the way you want --
你要记住你心中更远大的目标是什么
That's what real stability means, Rusty.
这才叫有恒心 拉什蒂
You're just glad you got your way again
你为你又一次说服了我在沾沾自喜
and that, somehow or other,
不管怎么样
I always end up doing exactly what you want.
我最后总会按照你期望的做
Oh, well, yes.
那当然了
That too.
也有那方面的原因
Let's see. Okay.
咱们来看看 好的
So, I already did this.
我已经填了这个
Oh, great.
好样的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表