剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
It was Ana's 15th birthday party,
那是在安娜的十五岁生日派对上
and she sang like an angel.
她的歌♥声宛如天籁
She told her mother and me
她告诉她妈妈还有我
that it was the happiest night of her life.
那是她人生中最幸福的一晚
After her party, Dante Gomez,
生日派对过后 丹特·戈麦斯
this man who grew up across the street from my family
这个自幼就住在我家对面
and knew Ana her whole life, said he loved her.
与安娜青梅竹马的男人向她表白
Dante Gomez shot my little girl, and he ran away.
丹特·戈麦斯枪击了我的女儿并逃走
He left my daughter lying on the ground dead.
任凭我的女儿躺在地上流血过多而死
Ana's been gone 17 years.
安娜已经离开十七年了
And I see this monster here today asking for his freedom.
如今这个禽兽却想寻求自♥由♥
Feels like it was only yesterday.
而他的滔天罪行仍然历历在目
Do not forget the victim when you hear this man.
听他发言请切勿忘记他身背的血债
Because we do not forget her.
因为丧女之痛绵绵无期
We do not forget her.
此恨绵绵无期
Thank you, Mr. Escobedo.
谢谢 艾斯克贝多先生
Know that the state is not indifferent
请相信政♥府♥不会对
to your family's suffering.
您家庭的惨痛遭遇无动于衷
All right, Mr. Dante Sosa Gomez,
丹特·索萨·戈麦斯先生
You are 17 years into a 20-year sentence
今年是你二十年监禁的第十七年
for the second-degree murder of Ana Escobedo,
罪名是对安娜·艾斯克贝多构成二级谋杀
correct?
没错吧
Yes, ma'am.
没错
And you are seeking early release for this heinous crime
你因服刑期间表现良好
based on good behavior.
希望获得早释
Is that it?
对吗
No amount of good behavior can justify my release.
任何良好表现都不足以作为我早释的理由
Mr. Gomez, at the time of your conviction,
戈麦斯先生 你获罪的时候
you were a 16-year-old gang member
年仅十六岁就在高中辍学
and a high-school dropout. Is that correct?
加入了黑帮 对吗
Yes, sir.
是的
We've read your prepared statement,
我们读过了你的陈述稿
and we're impressed with the writing.
并对其文笔印象深刻
Could you read it aloud for us?
你能为大家宣读一下吗
I am responsible for taking the life of Ana Escobedo.
我对杀害安娜·艾斯克贝多负责
I apologize to her family and everyone who loved her
我向她的家人及所有爱她的人表示歉意
with no expectation of forgiveness.
不敢奢求原谅
Though, by legal standards,
但鉴于法律
I am qualified to petition you for early release,
我有权向你们申请早释
my conduct in prison should not lessen my punishment
服刑于监狱不会减轻
for the violent behavior...
对我暴♥力♥行为
that has led to so much tragedy.
所致悲剧的惩罚
I thankfully accept whatever decision you make
我会心怀感激地接受你们的任何决定
in my regard as an expression of the will of god.
并看做是上帝的旨意
Sincerely, Dante Gomez.
真诚的 丹特·戈麦斯
Given your clean record of prison behavior,
鉴于你服刑期间的良好表现
majority of time served,
且刑期过半
and your status as a juvenile at the time of your conviction,
以及获罪时并未成年
the board is inclined to grant your application of parole
委员会决定通过保释两年的
for two years.
申请
Don't blow it, Mr. Gomez.
别搞砸了 戈麦斯先生
You have three minutes. What do you want?
给你三分钟 有屁快放
First, Julio, I want to thank you.
首先我得谢谢你 胡里奥
My arrest was the best thing that ever happened to me.
入狱是发生在我身上最好的事了
All but one of my friends from before are dead.
我过去的朋友除了一个人其他的都死了
I'm still here.
我还完好的坐在这
I even got a chance at a college education.
甚至还能去念大学
You're welcome.
不客气
I'll mention all that stuff to Ana Escobedo
等我再见到安娜·艾斯克贝多的时候
the next time I see her.
我会把这些告诉她的
I did not kill Ana.
安娜不是我杀的
Oh, geez. Here we go.
天哪 又是这出
That's not what you said in court when you were being sentenced.
法庭定你罪的时候你可不是这么说的
That's not what you said just last week to the parole board.
上周对保释委员会也不是这么说的啊
You told the commissioners --
你对委员们说...
I said what was necessary to get out of prison
我那么说是为了从监狱里先出来
for a crime I didn't commit,
免得被冤枉着把牢底坐穿
and now I'd like your help so that the truth can be told.
现在我希望你能帮我查清♥真♥♥相♥
Oh, okay. I'll help you.
好啊 我帮你
You shot Ana Escobedo twice in the chest.
你对安娜·艾斯克贝多胸口连开两枪
An eyewitness saw it go down.
有证人亲眼目击
You confessed.
你也认罪了
You ever need reminding...
要是你还需要人帮你回忆
you call me.
就给我打电♥话♥
Who was the witness against me?
那个证人是谁
Name's confidential,
对证人姓名保密
part of the deal you agreed to
那是你为换取二级谋杀
in exchange for second-degree murder.
所达成的量刑协议的一部分
What's this about, Dante?
你这是想干什么 丹特
You're free. Why drag it all out again?
你都自♥由♥了 干嘛还扯出陈年往事
Because I didn't kill Ana. I loved her.
因为我没杀安娜 我爱她
When she died, I wasn't thinking straight.
她死的时候我脑子很乱
It didn't occur to me till later
过后我才意识到
that the person responsible for her death is still out there.
杀她的凶手还逍遥法外
And...my grandmother is old and sick.
而且我奶奶年老体衰
I don't want her to die thinking I'm a murderer
我不希望她死的时候还认为我是个杀人犯
because I'm not.
因为我根本没杀人
Hey. Keep your hands above the table.
双手放在桌面上
"1709 East Carson Street."
"东卡森街1709号♥"
That's where I was the night Ana was murdered.
安娜被杀的时候我在那里
Look it up for yourselves. That's where I was.
你们自己查 我当时就在那
1709 East Carson Street is a liquor store in Northridge,
东卡森街1709号♥是诺斯布里的一家酒品店
Held up 17 years ago
十七年前丹特·戈麦斯
the night Dante Gomez murdered Ana Escobedo.
谋杀安娜·艾斯克贝多那晚遭到抢劫
Robbery was never solved.
该抢劫案至今未破
How far away is this liquor store
这家酒类商店
from where Ana Escobedo was murdered?
离谋杀安娜·艾斯克贝多的案发地有多远
27 miles. But it doesn't matter, man.
27英里 但这并不影响
We can't I.D. Dante from
反正我们没法从这条监控录像中
this footage anyway.
辨识出丹特的身份
And you can tell that the guy taking the cash isn't Dante.
而你却可以看到这个抢钱的人并不是丹特
I mean, even with this crappy video.
即使这个录像模糊成这样
Hey, it's from an old vhs
这可是录在一盘家用录像带里的
shut up in the case box for almost two decades.
在卷宗箱里搁快二十年了
I had to splice it almost 100 times just to get it to play.
我不得不胶接了上百次 才放出图像的
Why are we even pursuing this?
我们干嘛要翻这案子的底
The justice system has spoken loud and clear,
司法系统的判决已然清晰明了
and I'm leaving soon.
而且我也没多少时间耽搁了
Detective Sanchez is required to inform his commanding officer
桑切斯警探必须将一切上报的谋杀案
of any and all reported murders.
汇报给他的执行上司
Oh, god, the rules. Why did I ask?
老天 又是老掉牙的规矩 算我白问
Here's the evidence from the Ana Escobedo murder.
这里是安娜·艾斯克贝多谋杀案的证据
Great. One second, detective.
很好 等一下 警探
What are our chances
我们从这盘旧录像里
of I.D.ing anyone off this old tape?
确认一个人身份的概率有多大
You know, I can get some more face on the tall guy here.
我可以截出这高个子的更多脸部图像
You know, do a high-res video transfer,
比如先做一个高解析度视频转换
then auto-pixel each individual frame that he appears in,
然后用从他出现的每一帧画面里自动提取像素
then saturate with primary --
然后再做饱和浸透利用初始...
Tao, can you I.D. the guy or not?
陶 你到底能确认他的身份不
I thought you were taking a personal day.
我以为你今天请假呢
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
Just go on like I'm not here. See if I care.
你继续 就当我不在 我才不在乎呢
Okay, if we could solve this old robbery
好吧 如果我们能解决这起旧抢劫案
and then locate the other suspect --
然后找到另一嫌犯
Yes, if he's still alive.
是的 如果他还活着的话
17 years -- that's a century in gangland.
17年 对黑社会来说相当于一个世纪
Maybe he could tell us that Dante wasn't with him,
也许他能告诉我们丹特并不是他的同伙
and we will have done our due diligence.
那样我们就算尽职尽责了
Or we could just review the evidence.
或者我们也可以再复查一遍证据
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表