剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
So who called in the fire?
那谁报的火警
A passing driver called 911.
一个过路司机报的警
L.A.F.D. Responded, but by the time they got here...
洛杉矶消防局出警了 但等他们到现场...
We're lucky the roof didn't fall in.
还好房♥顶没塌
The whole place almost went up in flames.
这地方差点化为灰烬
What a tragedy that would've been.
要是那样也就太惨了
D-- was there anybody brave enough to live here?
谁这么有勇气 敢住在这里
Well, nobody paying rent.
没人付房♥租
The power's been jury-rigged to work,
使用的是应急电力装置
So I'm guessing squatters.
应该是些擅自占居者
And the body is...where?
尸体... 在哪里
In the master.
主卧
Well, of course it is.
当然是了
Uh, Julio, walk in front of me, please.
胡里奥 请走在我前面
Smoking in bed?
床上抽烟引起的吗
No.
不是
An accelerant was used.
检测到了助燃剂
Ugh. Where'd it begin?
火是从哪里开始的
Hard to say. No I.D., either.
很难说 身份也不明
Maybe we could use dental records.
也许借助牙科病历能辨认死者
Mm, you'll need a miracle.
那你得烧香拜佛了
Well, thanks for the pep talk, Kendall.
还真能泼冷水啊 肯德尔
What do you got there, Mike?
你发现了什么 迈克
Jewelry of some sort. Don't know how it's connected.
是件首饰 不知道与本案是否相关
It's a, uh... it's a charm bracelet, sir,
这是辟邪手链
You see it?
看见了吗
Yeah.
看见了
Well, this is all very brutal and odd,
这件案子确实残忍♥而诡异
but what makes it a major crime?
但怎么确定是重案组该管的案子呢
I do.
我确定
D.D.A. Rios.
里奥斯副检察官
What a surprise.
真是意外啊
You requested us? Why?
你要求我们来的吗 为什么
First, is this victim a woman?
首先 死者是女性吗
Bone structure indicates a female, yeah.
是的 骨骼特征显示为女性
And the fire department discovered her body
是消防局的人发现了尸体
and called the L.A.P.D.?
向洛城警局报的警吗
It was an arson, so yes.
是的 因为是纵火案
And the burns destroyed her fingertips?
她的指尖被烧毁了吗
No, no, no, t-that's enough.
打住 够了
I-I ask the questions here, not you.
提问的人是我 不是你
Why are you so interested in this body?
你为什么对这具尸体感兴趣
Because... this may be my fault.
因为... 这也许是我的错
Your fault how?
怎么会是你的错
Without knowing the killer's identity
不知道凶手身份
and where he was going to strike,
以及其行凶地点
I'm not sure how we could have prevented this,
我不确信我们能阻止凶案发生
unless...
除非...
What else did Stroh tell you?
斯特罗还跟你说了什么
That there would be three victims
接下来的几天里
over the next few days...
还将会有三人被害...
and that he would give me the murderer's name.
他可以告诉我谁是凶手
And you turned him down?
结果你拒绝他了
He wanted all these new conditions to his deal
他要求在协议中加入新的条件
that I thought, at the time, were absurd.
而目前我觉得这些条件简直荒谬
Such as?
比如说呢
A transfer to a minimum-security
将他转移到由他选择的
Federal Prison of his choosing.
最低安全级别的联邦监狱
Well, that's a bad idea.
这主意不咋地啊
Permanent and irrevocable immunity
当前协议中不涉及的过往犯罪行径
for all past crimes not covered in his current deal.
永久性一笔勾销 不再追究
Anything else the freak wants?
这变♥态♥还想要什么
Massages? Breakfast in bed?
安排个按♥摩♥ 把早餐送到床边吗
What?
什么
An interview with Rusty Beck.
他要求跟拉什蒂·贝克见一面
And you're just telling me this now?
而你现在才跟我讲这些
Let's remember that Stroh is now pro-per,
不要忘记斯特罗现在是自我辩护
and defending himself means the State must allow him
这意味着在政♥府♥允许下
to interview all witnesses when available.
他有权跟所有证人面谈
The last time that Stroh was connected to a murder...
上一次斯特罗跟一件凶案扯上关系...
Oh, my god.
我的天
Rusty is at Santa Monica City College right now.
拉什蒂就在圣莫尼卡城市大学
I'm gonna call him. Hold on.
我要打给他 等一下
We don't know that Stroh orchestrated this murder.
还不确定是斯特罗精心策划了这件凶案
Judge Schaeffer thinks it's related to a former client.
谢弗法官认为这跟他以前一个委托人有关系
You want to bet the kid's life on that?
你拿这孩子的性命做赌注吗
He's not answering.
他不接电♥话♥
Okay, now, I have his -- I have his schedule right here.
我这里... 我有他的课程表
Okay, he -- he is in sociology class,
他在上社会学
And that is in the Foreman building.
位置在福尔曼教学楼
It's room 214.
214教室
Calling the college's security office right now.
我给学校的保卫处打电♥话♥
Have him pulled from class, and I'll go pick him up.
让他别上课了 我去接他
Thank you.
谢谢
As a general rule, Emma,
通常来说 艾玛
When a psychopath tells you
当一个变♥态♥杀手告诉你
that someone is going to die, pick up a phone.
有人会被杀 你立马报♥警♥
I thought he was lying.
我以为他在骗我
Captain, listen, if I thought even for a moment --
队长 听我说 如果我早知道...
If your inaction leads to violence against my son,
如果我儿子因为你的不作为受到伤害
I will hold you personally responsible.
我唯你是问
I can't believe this is happening again.
真不敢相信这事又发生了
Hey, what the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
I thought Stroh was on lockdown
我以为斯特罗被关起来了
with a guard watching him 24/7.
有警卫全天候守着
How can he be predicting murders?
他怎么还能预测谋杀案呢
Before we discuss that,
在说这件事之前
have you received any letters or e-mails threatening you?
你有收到任何威胁信件或邮件吗
Sharon, I would not hide anything like that again.
纱伦 我不会再把这样的东西♥藏♥起来了
What does Stroh want to talk to me about?
斯特罗想跟我谈什么
We're trying to figure that out, but until we do,
我还在调查 但在此之前
You are either by my side
你要么待在我身边
or you are with a security detail.
要么有安保人员陪同
Seriously?
不是吧
Bodyguards? Is that really necessary?
保镖吗 有这个必要吗
Where Stroh is concerned, I will not take risks.
此事涉及斯特罗 我不能冒险
Okay, but does anyone actually think
好吧 但你们真的认为
I'm going to be attacked at a college campus,
有人会在光天化日之下
in broad daylight, surrounded by students and...uh...
到处都是学生的校园里袭击我吗....
These are SWAT officers
这两位是特警队警员
Jamey Perez and Chad Stuart.
杰米·佩雷斯和查德·斯图尔特
They will be heading your security detail.
他们会负责你的安全
Don't worry, kid. We got your back.
别担心 孩子 有我们保护你
You need anything, let us know.
有什么需要 尽管吩咐
Thanks.
谢谢
I -- uh, I a-appreciate you guys looking out for me.
我很感谢各位保护我的安全
So, should we just go hang in the supercubicle, or...?
那么 我们是直接去安全隔间还是...
No, this way.
不 这边走
You need to be part of the discussion.
你要参与此案的讨论
Okay.
好吧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
And I'm saying even if this psychopath asks
就算这个疯子
for a trip to Hawaii,
要求去夏威夷旅行
right now we have to give it to him,
我们现在也只能答应他
or explain why we let two more women die
不然就得解释清楚因为你们觉得
because you didn't think
判菲利普·斯特罗终身监禁不够重
putting Phillip Stroh away for life was good enough.
又害死了两名女性
Make the deal, and let's find this killer
跟他谈好条件 我们好赶在
before another girl turns up dead. Hold on.
下一个女孩被害前抓住凶手 等等
In your opinion, if Stroh wants to make a deal,
你觉得 如果斯特罗想谈条件
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表