剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
The fallen.
那些烈士们
Man.
老天
It's not just a job, is it?
这不仅仅是一份工作 对吧
Not just a job.
不仅仅是一份工作
And on to the murder room.
接下来是凶杀案调查室
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
Once we heard you were coming -- would you mind signing...
我们一听说你要来...你能签一下吗
Oh, what? A few autographs?
什么 签几个名吗
I -- sure. Hey, everybody.
当然可以 大家好
How you doing? Excuse me.
你们好吗 不好意思
There you go, officer.
给你 警官
That one.
那个
Hey, what's your name? Buzz.
你叫什么名字 巴斯
Buzz. The video. Right?
巴斯 管视频的 对吗
Keeper of the video.
录像管♥理♥员♥
Oh, yeah. I feel a connection with you already.
是的 我感觉我们已经是朋友了
"To Buzz, with admiration."
"致巴斯 饱含敬意"
Thanks.
谢谢
"Badge of Justice" is my favorite show.
《正义之徽》是我最喜欢的剧
Well, thank you. Write to the network.
谢谢你啦 给电视台写信吧
No kidding. Thanks, bud.
不是开玩笑 谢谢 兄弟
Ah. Jon, let me introduce you to Detective Amy Sykes.
琼 请允许我介绍艾米·塞克斯警探
Big fan.
她是你的超级粉丝
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Uh, over here is Lieutenant Andy Flynn.
这边这位是安迪·富林副队
Where's Julio?
胡里奥在哪呢
Recovering from a contact wound. Nothing to worry about.
他受了枪伤还在恢复 不用担心
And you -- you, sir. You must be Provenza.
还有你 先生 你一定是普罗文茨吧
Lieutenant Provenza. Ha ha. Yeah.
普罗文茨副队 就是你
I'll tell you, you are much younger
我跟你说 你比麦奇形容的
than Mikey makes you out to be.
要年轻得多了
There you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
"Lieutenant provenza,
"普罗文茨副队
I am your biggest fan. Jonny."
我才是你的头号♥粉丝 琼尼"
I've got just the spot for this.
我正好有地方贴这个
I made the board!
我上了案情分♥析♥板啦
Guys, I can't tell you what that means to me.
各位 我无法形容这对我意味着什么
It is -- whoa.
这真是...
And you!
还有你
You undercover guys.
你们这些卧底啊
I mean, the level of commitment.
我是说 你们投入的程度
How hard do you have to work to stay looking this young?
你为保持这么年轻的外表付出了多少努力
I'm not undercover.
我不是卧底
I'm actually graduating from high school today.
我真的是今天才高中毕业
Who is this? Uh, this is Jon Worth.
这位是谁 这是琼·沃斯
He is a big television star,
他是一位电视巨星
and he's here to help us with an investigation.
他今天来这里是协助我们调查案件的
Until 2:00 p.m. What happens at 2:00 p.m.?
两点要结束 两点有什么事啊
Jon Worth!
琼·沃斯
Great to meet you, man.
很高兴见到你 先生
I'm Assistant Chief Russell Taylor.
我是副局长拉塞尔·泰勒
Chief, it is an honor.
局长 真是荣幸
Let's head down to my office.
我们去我办公室吧
I've ordered lunch for our special guest.
我已经为我们的特别来宾预订了午餐
Captain, you and Lieutenant Tao are both invited.
队长 你和陶副队也来参加
And afterwards, Jon, I can give you a tour.
饭后 琼 我可以带你参观一下
That would be great.
那真是太好了
Hey, everybody. It was nice to meet you.
各位 很高兴见到大家
See you later?
我们等会见
Mike, I hope you are ready
迈克 我希望你已经准备好
to do what needs to be done here.
去做你需要做的事了
I set you up as well as I can. Let's go.
我已经尽我所能帮你安排了 走吧
It's kind of you, Jon, to volunteer your assistance.
你能自愿帮助我们真是太好了 琼
I'm happy to help out.
我很高兴能帮上忙
You just tell me what I can do,
你尽管说我能做什么
and I'll have Kiki do it.
我会让姬姬去安排的
All we need right now
我们现在需要的
is to have you sign these permission forms
就是请你签一下这些同意书
saying you'll keep everything confidential.
上面说的是你会对一切内容保密
And then maybe you could just give us
接下来 也许你能给我们提供
a little background info.
一些背景信息
And initial there, there, and there.
然后在这里 这里和这里签姓名首字母
You guys really give the Miranda Warning to everyone.
你们真的对每个人都出示米兰达警告
Uh, what kind of background info?
你们想要什么样的背景信息
Like, how long have you had this storage container?
比如 你这个储藏箱买♥♥了有多久
Oh. That's a good question.
这个问题问得好
Three months.
三个月
Do you know where the container was
你知不知道它在被移到
immediately before it went to the storage yard?
货物储藏场之前放在哪里
Your driveway. My driveway.
你的车道上 我的车道上
How long was it there?
它在那里放了多久
Three days. Anyone else have access to it?
三天 还有人能接触到它吗
Nope. Only me.
没了 只有我
Only you? Not Jon? Why's that?
只有你 没有琼吗 为什么
Because of the psycho super-fans.
都是因为那些超级脑残粉
What are psycho super-fans?
什么叫超级脑残粉
Well, there are regular fans, like us.
有一些人是正常的粉丝 像我们这种的
Then there are super-fans,
还有些超级粉丝
who become part of the show's family.
他们逐渐成为这个节目的一部分
Then there are psycho super-fans
然后还有些是超级脑残粉
who end up hiding in your closet.
他们会疯狂到藏进你的衣柜
Yeah. And that's why the container's in my name --
是的 所以储藏箱才会登记在我名下
to keep the psycho super-fans
不让那些超级脑残粉发现
from finding out it belongs to Jon.
这是琼的私人物品
How do you guys think this happened?
你们觉得这事是怎么发生的
Did this woman climb in my box and die
是不是这女人为了想离我的衣服近一点
because she wanted to be near my clothes?
结果爬进我的箱子里死掉了
She didn't just die.
她不只是死掉了
There's reason to believe
有理由相信
that she was murdered inside the container
她是在箱子里被谋杀
and locked in afterwards.
然后就一直被锁在里面了
Murdered? Seriously?
谋杀 真的假的
That's why Kiki's key didn't work this morning,
这就是今天早上姬姬的钥匙打不开的原因
because whoever killed our victim cut off the original lock
因为杀死受害人的凶手把原来的锁砸了
and replaced it with one of their own.
然后换上了自己的锁
So the murderer knew ahead of time
那么杀人犯提前就知道
that they were gonna lock someone in.
他们要把某个人锁在里面
It would seem so, yes.
看起来好像是这样的
Premeditation. That's horrible.
预谋作案 真可怕
Sushi. Wow, Mikey.
寿司 麦奇
You guys are really going out of your way here.
你们真是太费心了
Any idea who the victim is?
你们知道受害人是谁吗
You want an ID?
你想知道这人是谁
I don't even know what she looked like,
我甚至还不知道她长什么样呢
though I'm sure it was better than this.
虽然我确定她比这个要好看多了
Geez. I hope so.
天哪 但愿如此
And she was in a storage container
她被困在一个储藏箱里
belonging to that Jon guy from "Badge of Justice"?
而箱子属于《正义之徽》里的那个琼吗
Oh, what a train wreck that series is.
那片子简直是一团废渣
Their morgue? So fake.
他们的停尸房♥太假了
I'm surprised the show hasn't been canceled yet.
我很惊讶那片子竟然还没被砍掉
It's on the bubble.
还在待定中
Any idea what kind of weapon was used?
你知道凶器是什么吗
Hard to say specifically,
很难具体说是什么
but the fracture pattern is flat and rounded. Yuck.
不过骨折面呈钝平圆形
That's not a lot to go on.
这线索没多少可查的
Well, this isn't a lot to go on.
这整个就没多少可查的
I'd say, from her bone structure,
我会说 从她的骨骼结构来看
she's caucasian, between 5'6" and 5'7".
高加索人种 身高一米六七到一米七间
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表