剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Number One
第一个
has a small-frame 9mm in his possession.
身上有把九毫米口径袖珍手♥枪♥
R-63, we have a possible sniper --
我是R-63 可能有狙击手
Location unknown.
位置不明
Have responding units set up a perimeter
请各响应单位在南北两端
to the north and south.
设置隔离带
I repeat, we have a sniper. Approach with caution.
重复 有狙击手 小心处置
Shots fired at Scott and the guy he was with
射向斯科特和他旁边男子的弹头
came from 7.62 cartridges.
来自7.62毫米的弹♥药♥
Same as the rifle at our first crime scene.
与第一犯罪现场发现的步♥枪♥口径一致
Also the same -- our sniper didn't hit anybody.
另一相同点是 狙击手未射中任何人
But in his coat, Scott Ward had a 9mm
但是斯科特·沃德身上有一支9毫米手♥枪♥
And since Travis Hall was shot with one of those,
由于与击中特拉维斯·霍的枪型相同
I sent his weapon on to ballistics.
我送去做弹道检测
Whatever you can give us, chief, to catch this sniper.
局长 请您全力支持我们抓捕狙击手
I've got the entire neighborhood blocked off,
我已经下令封锁整个街区
and S.I.S. is searching it, along with 30 patrol officers
特别行动组的人和三十名巡警
and two dogs trained in fear scent.
以及两条受过训练的警犬正在搜索
The sniper isn't getting away,
狙击手逃不掉的
Though how he's involved, I don't know.
但我不知道他为什么会牵扯进来
Tell us about the man who got into the fight with Ward.
跟我描述一下和沃德打架的人
His I.D. says he's Ryan Brooks,
身份证显示他叫瑞安·布鲁克斯
and his name has a flag on it from the FBI.
联邦调查局的嫌犯名单上有这个名字
Well, since he's about to become a deputy chief,
反正霍华德探员要当副局长了
maybe agent Howard wouldn't mind explaining that.
他一定不会介意给我们解释一下
I'll hurry Warden Brooks through booking for you.
我会尽快处理批捕沃登·布鲁克斯
Meanwhile, I'm taking Sykes back to help Cooper.
同时 我要带塞克斯回去协助库伯
I feel the need for a little in-person supervision.
我觉得我有必要进亲自挂帅
Keep me posted. Yes, sir.
有情况随时通知我 是 长官
Sorry we've gone so late.
不好意思我们弄到这么晚
Lieutenant Mike is back at the servers now,
迈克副队回来在搞服务器了
So you and Ricky are cleared to go to dinner.
所以你和里奇能去吃晚饭了
How does that sound?
感觉怎么样
Okay.
挺好的
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
If I wasn't looking for a sniper, you know --
要不是我忙着搜捕狙击手
I-I-it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
But we need to rethink this whole adoption thing,
可我们得重新考虑收养的事
because Ricky is not into it at all.
因为里奇完全不愿意
A little pushback from siblings is natural.
感到来自兄弟姐妹的排挤很正常
When I was pregnant with Ricky,
我怀里奇的时候
Emily told me several times
艾米莉告诉过我很多次
she didn't want a little brother.
她不想要弟弟
She was 3.
她那时才三岁
Oh, they're always 3.
他们永远都是三岁
Look, Ricky hasn't thought this through.
里奇还没想通
I can tell.
我知道
I'll talk to him in the morning, and I'm sure
我早上会跟他谈一下
that whatever issue he has, we can get it straightened out.
不管他有什么问题我们都能解决掉
Sharon, I know you're a great deal maker and --
纱伦 我知道你很善于解决问题
Servers are up and running.
服务器已经恢复运行了
Lieutenant Tao can do the rest.
剩下的陶副队会弄
So, I'm ready whenever you are, Rusty.
就等你了 拉什蒂
Have you thought about
你们想好了
where you and Rusty might like to go eat?
要去哪里吃饭吗
Oh, I'm -- I'm gonna raid the refrigerator when I get home.
我打算回家扫荡冰箱去
I'm -- I'm pretty tired.
我挺累的
Yeah, it's almost, uh, wow, 9:30.
也是 都已经快九点半了
I'm sorry you have to work late. Mm.
加班真辛苦你了
See you for breakfast.
早餐见
I hope so. Probably, yes. Great.
希望吧 应该可以 太好了
Okay, well, it looks like
那个 看起来
you have your work cut out for you, so good luck.
你手头还有不少工作 祝你好运
Thank you, Rusty.
谢谢 拉什蒂
Um, you guys have a great night.
祝你们今晚愉快
Mm-hmm. Love you.
爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
It wasn't a fight, exactly.
他们不算是在打架
Ryan Brooks and Scott Ward
瑞安·布鲁克斯和斯科特·沃德
pushed each other around in public -- not very well,
在公共场合相互推搡 情节不算严重
but we can still hold them on battery charges.
不过我们仍然可以以斗殴罪拘留他们
Anything the FBI can share with us about Mr. Brooks?
联调局有关于布鲁克斯的信息能告诉我们吗
He invests in high-tech startups.
他投资高科技创业股
The FBI investigated him for tax evasion -- got nowhere.
联调局就逃税漏税调查过他 没有结果
Well, maybe our old friend Scotty, here,
说不定我们的老朋友斯科蒂
will be more forthcoming
现在会比较配合
Now that somebody is shooting at him.
毕竟有人朝他开枪了
Plus, Lieutenant Price was in our custody
另外 第二起枪击案发生时
when the second shooting took place,
普莱斯中尉在我们的拘禁之下
so he couldn't have been involved.
不可能跟他扯上关系
I think we should wait until ballistics is finished
我觉得我们应该对他家所有武器的
testing all the weapons at his house
弹道分♥析♥结果出来
before releasing Price.
再释放他
Someone was framing our army ranger for a reason.
有人在陷害我们的游骑兵
Maybe Mr. Ward can tell us why.
也许沃德先生能告诉我们原因
Just to be clear, Scott,
请再次确认 斯科特
are you waiving your right to an attorney?
你要放弃请律师的权利吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Do not call Alan Burke, that bastard.
当然 不要打给阿兰·伯克那个混♥蛋♥
He's the one that told Ryan I was getting weak in the knees.
就是他告诉瑞安我膝盖不太好的
You guarantee my safety,
你们确保我的安全
and I will tell you whatever you want to know.
我就把你们想知道的全都说出来
Okay. Well, you realize that the gun that you're concealing,
好吧 你知道你藏在身上的那支枪
the Ruger LC9,
那把鲁格LC9手♥枪♥
is the exact make used to kill Travis?
跟杀害特拉维斯那把枪的型号♥相同吗
If I killed Travis with that gun,
如果过我用那把枪杀了特拉维斯
do you really think I'd be stupid enough to carry it on me?
你真觉得我会蠢到随身带着凶器吗
Yeah, I needed it to defend myself.
我需要用它保护自己
From Ryan Brooks?
防着瑞安·布鲁克斯吗
W-why would he want to hurt you?
他为什么要伤害你
'cause that -- that idiot Travis was threatening him,
因为那个傻♥逼♥特拉维斯在威胁他
demanding more money
来敲诈更多的钱
and saying that if he didn't get what he wanted,
还说如果不按他说的给
he was gonna go to the FBI.
他就去联邦调查局报案
About their legitimate business practices.
举报他们所谓"合法"的商业行为
Ryan answers to powerful people,
瑞安替有权势的人卖♥♥命
people that would be vulnerable to questionable publicity.
尤其是非常忌惮虚假炒作的那些人
So, that's why you met him on the street,
所以这就是你为什么上街见他
to talk about a public-relations problem?
为了谈有关公共关系的问题
No, no, obviously, he wanted me to go out to his car
不 很明显他想让我走向他的车
so I would be in the open.
这样我就暴露在开阔地
It was a setup.
那是个圈套
Ryan tried to have me assassinated.
瑞安想暗♥杀♥我
he's pushing the sniper angle.
他给狙击手提供角度
Okay. So did we.
好吧 我们也是
Except the sniper hasn't killed anyone.
尽管狙击手目前谁都没杀成
You said why he wanted Travis dead.
你提到他们为什么要弄死特拉维斯
Why did he want to kill you?
他又为什么想杀你呢
Because I know how our site ties to his other sites,
因为我知道我们网站跟他其它网站的关系
Which is where the real money is.
那些才是真正赚钱的部分
The real money.
真正赚钱
W-what do you mean, "The real money"?
你什么意思 怎么叫 "真正赚钱"
I'll tell you.
我会告诉你的
But first, I need immunity.
可首先 我需要豁免权
Get me immunity. I'll tell you everything.
给我豁免权 我把所有东西都告诉你们
There's nothing to tell! I'm not a killer!
没什么好说的 我不是杀手
Look, I'm an investor who provides startup capital
我只是个为各类网络创业股
for various online enterprises.
提供启动资金的投资者
Sir, are you saying that --
先生 你的意思是
that you had nothing to do with Travis Hall's death,
你与特拉维斯·霍的死无关
nothing to do with the sniper
也与今天下午
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表