剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
Oh, great.
哦 好呀
Yeah.
嗯
Hold on.
等等
I know this ball pit.
我记得这个海洋球池子
Rockaroni Pizza?
洛克罗尼披萨店
This place has been closed forever.
这地方很早就关门了
Well, it wasn't closed in 1989.
1989年的时候可没关门
How does this have anything to
这和泰勒最美好的回忆
do with Tyler's best memory?
有什么关系
This is a pretty bad ass birthday party.
这生日聚会够牛的啊
The band is fire.
那个乐队燃爆了
Hey, Kev! Check out this band!
嘿 阿凯 快来看这乐队
That's Tyler.
那是泰勒
And that's me. I don't remember this at all.
那是我 我完全不记得了
Ah, it's just Tyler's happiest day ever, so... you know.
哦 反正这就是他最快乐的一天了
Okay, this is forever ago.
这记忆太久远了
Can we maybe go somewhere more recent?
我们能看近期一点的回忆吗
You got it.
行啊
'Cause maybe there's some... Oh!
因为近期的回忆可能... 噢
Oh, no! Aah!
哦不是吧 啊
I thought I said recent.
我说的不是"近期"吗
This is more recent.
这就是近期的回忆
Tyler's graduation party.
是泰勒的毕业派对
The second happiest day of his life.
他人生中第二快乐的一天
This is so awesome!
太棒了
That is a very full beard for an 18 year old.
他才18岁 这胡子也太浓密了吧
Oh, Ty... Yeah, he started shaving in the fifth grade.
哦 没错 他5年级就开始刮胡子了
I believe it. Whoo!
可以想象 噢
Where was I? I...
我跑哪儿去了 我...
Oh, goo... Oh. Ha!
哦 来了... 哦 哈
Kev Dogg!
凯哥
You made it!
你来了
Yep.
对
As soon as Kristin gets off work,
克莉丝汀一下班
we're gonna head to Randy Seckler's.
我们就要去兰迪·塞克勒的派对了
He got a keg for his graduation party.
他毕业派对上有桶装啤酒呢
Oh, cool. Yeah.
哦 厉害 是啊
I'm gonna stick here. Yeah.
我还是留在这儿 行
Kevin.
凯文
I forgot she worked here.
我都忘记她在这儿打工了
See you, Ty. Hey, can I get that?
回见 泰 嘿 这个可以给我吗
Thanks, man.
谢啦 哥们儿
Rock on, bro! Yeah, rock on.
嗨起来 兄弟 对 嗨起来
Ew. Just ew.
哎哟 矫情死了
Whoo! Yeah!
哦哦 棒
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈
They just shred so hard!
吉他手真给劲
He loved that pizza so much.
他超爱这里的披萨
He used to order some to go, just so he
以前一直会点了外带 拿回家
could freeze it in case of emergencies.
放冰箱冷藏里 以备不时之需
Hey!
嘿
I just had my own memory!
这是我自己记起来的
I'm very proud of you.
真是可喜可贺
Okay, but that's it. That's...
行 就是它了 就...
I think that's... It's the pizza.
我觉得就是披萨了
That's what he loves,
他喜欢这披萨
and that's what I'm gonna get for him.
那我就送他这披萨
How?
怎么送
I don't know.
毫无头绪
This place is long dead.
这地方早没了
And so are you.
你也是活腻了吧
How dumb are you?
你傻不傻
How dumb are you
傻到任他闹
to let him play us off each other like Mommy and Daddy?
像小孩子把爸妈耍得团团转
Dave, I lied to you, and I'm sorry, okay?
戴夫 我骗了你 对不起
That's cool. Whatever.
没事 随便了
I know you're angry, but I know how to fix Tyler now,
我知道你生气 但是我知道怎么和泰勒和好了
which you should be happy about because it was your fault.
你应该开心的 因为这事说到底还是你的错
Oh... I mean, I made it worse.
你... 我是说 是我把事情弄大了
But initially...
但一开始...
Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine?
行 行 行 什么
Oh. Really? Yeah.
哦 真的嘛 真的
If you think you can get Tyler back, go for it.
你要是觉得你有本事让泰勒回心转意 那就去吧
Oh. Just do it on your own time.
哦 只是 在你空余时间做
Okay. I... After you help Marc, right?
好的 我... 先去帮马克 行吗
Yes. I will do that.
行 我会的
Okay, good. Okay.
好 可以 嗯
Now go home. Huh?
回去吧 啥
Go get to it. Oh.
做事去 哦
And now... you.
好 轮到你了
All right, you're mad. And I'm sorry.
好吧 你很生气 对不起
No, no, no, no. No.
不不不
I'm mad because you made me sick!
我生气 是因为你把病传染给我了
Oh, no.
哦不
Look, you're gonna be okay. You know?
听着 你会没事的 嗯
I I actually don't feel that bad. Honestly.
我... 我自己感觉挺好 真的
I feel totally fine.
完全没有不舒服
Just tip top. Just deluxe.
身体好极了 顶呱呱
Kevin, I can't take your money.
凯文 我不能收你的钱
But I have an idea.
但我有个办法
Okay. So, what's the big plan?
行吧 什么办法说来听听
Simple.
很简单
That one. The white one.
那儿 白色那辆车
Mm hmm. That's my truck.
嗯 那就是我的车
Oh. Plan is,
哦 计划是
we break in, we steal it.
我们闯进去 把车偷出来
Oh, yeah?
哦 是嘛
That... That's the plan?
这... 这就是你的计划
Okay.
呃
Ahh. Are you serious?
哦 你认真的吗
Gate code is 7422, pound. Oh, boy. You're serious.
大门密♥码♥是 7422 天啊 你是认真的
I've seen the guard enter it every single night.
我看到守卫每晚输入的都是这密♥码♥
I don't know.
我不确定
Okay, no, you know what? I get it. I get it. It's fine.
好吧 行了我懂了 不做就算了
It's just, uh, could you at least keep it quiet?
那么 呃 你至少能保持安静吧
Cause, either way, I'm doing this.
因为 不管怎么样 我肯定要去的'
So, what do you say?
所以 你打算怎么样
You really want to help me out or not?
你到底想不想帮我
I... Oh, boy.
我 噢 老天
One can of Rockaroni Pizza Product.
一罐洛克罗尼披萨制品
Maybe the last remaining can on Earth.
这或许是地球上的最后一罐
"Pizza Product"?
"披萨制品"
Yeah.
是的
We weren't allowed to call it sauce.
我们不能管它叫酱汁
By law.
法律规定
I can't believe you still had that.
你居然还有这个产品
This is all that's left of the two cases
这是我最后一天
I took home on my last day.
带回家的两桩生意剩下的
Two cases? Yeah.
两桩生意 是的
When Rockaroni went under,
当洛克罗尼破产的时候
the product was suddenly in high demand.
这个产品的需求突然上升
I paid off most of my student debt
我在易趣卖♥♥♥♥这些罐头
selling these cans on eBay.
然后付清了大部分学生贷款
For real?
真的
Some guy named "Eat Dat Pizza 445"
有个叫"吃内个披萨445"的人
bought the lot. He was obsessed with the stuff.
买♥♥♥♥了一堆 他对这个很痴迷
Can I take your moral temperature?
我能听听你作为老师的意见吗
Okay.
可以
If you knew that someone
如果你知道一个人
was going to do something
要做一件
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表