剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
Previously on "Kevin (Probably) Saves the World"...
凯文救世界 前情提要
I'm a messenger from God.
我是上帝的使者
The only job you have in life
你这辈子唯一的任务就是
is to build up your spiritual powers
通过善良和无私
through acts of kindness and selflessness.
造就你的精神力量
I have something to show you.
有个东西给你看
I thought we were impervious.
我以为我们是不会受伤的
We're not gonna do this again, right?
我们之间应该不会再发生这种事了吧
You know, I always thought you guys would get back together someday.
我一直觉得你们总有一天能够和好
My lady from Laos, we've been in communicado.
我的老挝女神 我们联♥系♥上了
What? The e mails were from me.
什么 邮件是我发的
I was trying to let you have closure.
我想让你能够解脱
Now I don't have to waste my time
现在我不必再跟一个
with someone who's clearly not my friend.
显然不是我朋友的人浪费时间了
I'm sorry that I ate your brother, Mr. Toast.
我很抱歉我吃了你的兄弟 烤面包先生
But now it's time for you to join him.
但是现在 轮到你了
Did you get any yogurt at the store?
你在店里买♥♥♥♥到酸奶了吗
Yes, I did. I got the honey kind. But you know what?
买♥♥♥♥到了 我买♥♥♥♥的是蜂蜜酸奶 但我跟你说哦
You're gonna have to eat it in the car
你得在车里吃了
because I am so, so, so, so late
因为我是真的真的赶不上
for an early morning meeting.
今天早上的晨会了
Kevin.
凯文
Can you please stop leaving your shoes
拜托你能不能别再把你的鞋子
in the middle of the floor? It just drives me crazy.
放在路中间了 我真的要被你逼疯了
All over it.
这就解决
Hey, you know how you do that thing
对了 你是怎么帮助别人的
where you help, like, random strangers?
那些素不相识的陌生人
Oh, that? Yeah.
那个啊 知道啊
Honestly, I do it so often I barely even think about it.
说实话 好事做得勤 倒真的没有仔细想过
It's almost like second nature.
快成为我的第二本能了
Well, I was just... I was wondering maybe...
好吧 我刚刚只是... 想知道 也许...
Do you think that you might be able to help me?
你是否也有能力帮助我呢
Leaves.
落叶
She wants me to rake leaves.
她让我扫落叶
What a waste of my talents.
简直浪费我的才能
Our talents.
我们的才能
Yeah, I'm gonna sit.
好了 我要坐会了
Keep raking.
你继续扫吧
Oh, good. I still have time to stop off at Tyler's
很好 我还有时间能去泰勒那坐坐
before I teach this afternoon. Kill him with kindness.
然后再去上下午的课 打算宠死他么
Oh, I prefer to think of it
"死"倒是不至于
as gently smothering him with kindness, but... yes.
就让他喘不过气吧 但 也差不多
No.
不
No! No.
不 搞什么
Come on!
拜托
Hey.
嘿
You think... maybe that was some sort of sign?
你觉得... 那是不是某种预兆
Are you okay, bud?
你还好吗 哥儿们
Yeah, I'm great. Why?
我很好 怎么了
Hey. Can I help you?
需要什么帮助吗
Hey. I was wandering around town looking for work,
我刚刚一直在镇子上四处逛 想找份工作
thought maybe you'd need some help clearing your leaves.
觉得你也许需要人帮你清理落叶
Uh, no.
不需要
I I I literally just... No.
我... 真的... 不
No, no, no!
不 不 逗我呢
Yes. Yes.
是的 我需要帮助
Whatever you charge, I'm in.
不管你开价多少 我都要你了
What brings you to Taylor anyway?
你为什么来泰勒县
You got some family stuff going on or...
是家里闹矛盾了 还是...
Maybe a little long distance re laish on the rocks,
异地恋出现危机了
came to patch things up?
需要你来弥补一下
No, nothing that interesting.
没有 就普普通通的
I'm just driving cross country
我游遍大江南北
looking for a place to call home.
只为寻找一个家
I really only stopped here
我停留在这儿
because I'm having some car troubles.
只是因为我的车出了点问题
Car trouble?
车坏了
That's it?
就这样
Do I need to have more things wrong with me?
我难道还要更倒霉一点才行
No. No.
不 不用
I... It's just, um...
我... 只是
I usually end up meeting people
我经常遇到一些人
who have, um, larger issues.
他们的麻烦更棘手一些
Well, not me. It...
不是我 只是...
It's just... It's just weird.
只是 有点奇怪
Okay. I'm gonna go see if your neighbors need anything.
好吧 我去看看你的邻居需不需要什么帮助
Oh, no, no, no. When...
不 不 不 不
Um, the garage needs organizing.
我的车♥库♥需要整理
So...
所以...
Seems pretty organized.
看起来有条有理的啊
It does.
确实
But is it color coordinated?
这是按颜色分类的吗
No, it is not. And that's where you come in.
不 不是 所以这就是你的任务了
Yeah. Okay. Yeah?
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Awesome. Okay.
好吧 挺好的
Well, you get started.
你可以开始了
I will pay you when I get home.
我回家的时候会给你钱
I'm a very busy guy.
我是个大忙人
How can I help you today, Kevin?
需要我帮您什么吗 凯文
"Kevin"?
"凯文"
Come on. What about Kevbo?
拜托 叫我凯兄怎么样
Keavy D?
凯凯
No, thank you, Kevin.
不了 谢谢您 凯文
Tyler, please,
泰勒 求你了
I I was only trying to help when I wrote those e mails.
我给你写那些邮件只是想帮你
And look. Here.
看这
I brought you an apology.
我个你赔礼道歉来了
Look. It's us.
看 这是我们
It says "Friendshrimp is forever."
上面写着"虾辈子还是朋友"
Because we were eating shrimp.
是我们在一起吃虾的照片
And it almost looks like it says "friendship,"
而且两个字看起来差不多
but it... it isn't.
但实际上... 并不是
It's a different word.
不是同一个字
So, that is for you. And I actually...
所以 这件给你 事实上...
I I got two, so we can both have it.
我有两件 所以我们一人一件
Thanks.
谢谢
Yep.
好嘞
Oh, Johnny on the spot!
强尼大驾光临
Olivia Newton Johnny!
奥莉维亚·纽顿 强尼
Yes! Ah!
干得漂亮
You been working out?
你最近在健身吗
Guys, please.
同学们 求你们了
Okay? I'm... Look.
好不好 我... 看
I'm not trying to be a hard ass here.
我不想故意刁难你们
I just... I believe in you all so much.
我只是... 我这么相信你们
But we need to get creative
但是我们的答案
with our answers, okay?
需要有新意 好不好
Let's think... Outside the box.
我们发散一下思维
Because if we're not thinking outside the box,
因为如果我们思维僵化
we're trapped...
我们就会被局限住
Good afternoon, Mr. Finn.
下午好 菲恩老师
Just... Just stopping by
我只是... 只是想顺便看看
to see how physics is going.
物理课进行得怎么样了
Oh, yes, Zoe?
怎么了 佐伊
What if you call a radio station
如果你打电♥话♥给广播电台
and dedicate a song to Tyler?
为泰勒点一首歌♥♥怎么样
That... Mm! Okay.
这个... 好的
That's interesting.
很有趣的想法
Uh... Okay.
好的
You're not teaching physics at all, are you?
你根本不在教物理 是不是
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表