剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
接着我 我就醒了
And I-I woke up.
之后我发现了一点猪肉面条
And I found a pig noodle
在我耳朵后面 应该是没清理干净
behind my ear that I guess I missed.
我... 抱歉 我让你的机器爆♥炸♥了
I'm... I'm sorry I made the ham thing explode.
我...
I...
这种事还是只有戴夫搞得定
I guess only Dave can be... can be Dave.
感觉好些了吗
Do you feel any better?
我... 嗯
I'm... Um,
我觉得内疚以及自私
I'm feeling guilty and selfish.
怎么了
Why?
当我意识到戴夫怎么了的时候
Because when I realized what happened to Dave, when...
当我意识到他死了
When I realized he was dead,
我首先想到的 是我自己
my first thought was for myself
我想着既然这事能发生在他身上
because if this can happen to him,
那它就也能发生在我身上
it can happen to me.
我... 我不知道怎么办才好
I don't... I don't know what to do.
我... 我糟... 我糟糕透了
I'm... I'm awf... I'm awful.
不 不 不 不 这... 这很正常
No. No, no, no. You're... you're normal.
哦 你说那话... 那话没点儿帮助
Oh, that... that... That doesn't help.
为什么 正常... 正常它是好事
Why? Normal is... Normal's great.
凯文 或许以后我不会再这样做了
Kevin, this may never happen again,
但现在我要问问你的意见
but I'm gonna ask your advice.
我怎样才能感觉好点
What do I do to feel better?
你知道该怎么做的
You know what to do.
此行敬你 戴夫
This is for you, Dave!
戴夫
Dave!
这车是手动挡
It's a stick shift, you know?
我只是不知道怎样挂一档
I mean, I just don't know how to put it into first
或者倒档 但一旦车开始走了 它就 嗯...
or into reverse, but then once I get going it's, um...
艾米 瑞斯
Amy? Reese?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
- 哦 我吓到你了 - 不 你们没吓到我
- Oh, I got you. - No, you didn't get me.
- 不对 我们吓到了 - 并没有
- Yes, we did. - You didn't get me.
- 我们四台摄像头都录下来了 - 咱们去看看
- We got you on four cameras. - Let's go watch it.
- 好 - 不 你们没有吓到我
- Okay. - No. You didn't get me, guys.
哦 吓到了... 四台摄像头呢
Oh, we did... Four cameras.
哦 天啊 吓死我了
Oh, God, you got me.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
你们没有吓到我
You didn't get me.
- 换另一个角度 - 好
- Oh. Give me another angle. - Okay.
我想要看他的脸从僵硬慢慢变到恐惧
I want to see his face go from dumb to scared.
- 还是没有吓到我 - 吓到你了
- You didn't get me, though. - Got you!
嗯 艾米
Um, Amy?
- 瑞斯 - 等等 那是什么
- Reese? - Wait, what was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
"Breaking the Law" - Judas Priest
"Steal My Sunshine" - Len
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表