剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
凯文救世界 前情提要
Previously on "Kevin (Probably) Saves the World"...
- 我是上帝的使者 - 那好啊
- I'm a messenger from God. - Oh, good.
我是来引导和保护你的
I'm here to guide and protect you.
- 你在和谁说话 - 她看不见我
- Who are you talking to? - She can't see me.
你这辈子唯一的任务就是
The only job you have in life is to build up
就是通过善良和无私
your spiritual powers through
造就你的精神力量
acts of kindness and selflessness.
上帝会指明如何找到其他的义人
God is gonna show you how to find the other righteous.
请你解释一下 我为什么不能告诉任何人
Can you please explain to me why I can't tell anyone
我的身份 你的身份 以及我在做什么
who I am, who you are, or what I'm doing?
你准备什么时候约艾米出去
When are you gonna ask Amy out?
- 你觉得怎么样 - 别了
- What do you think? - No.
如果你约我出去 我会答应的
If you were to ask me out, I would say yes.
你和其他人还需要查出
You and the others still need to find out
另外三十五义人发生了什么
what happened to the other 35 righteous.
案情分♥析♥板不错哟
Sweet murder board.
- 你俩是一伙的吗 - 是是是
- He's one of you?! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
必须的啊 所以我来这 我想加入凯文团队
Big time. That's why I'm here. I want to join Team Kevin.
- 不 不 - 好极了
- No. No. - Great!
凯文团队万岁
Team Kevin forever, right?
我有个任务要交给你
I have a mission for you.
看看他们俩
Oh, look at them.
因一次偶然而相识
Brought together by the whims of happenstance.
不经意的时刻让他们融入彼此
Random moments connecting their lives.
我现在内心好激动
It takes my breath away to think about
怎么都让你给毁了呢
how you are screwing it all up for them!
我已经不能再快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
貌似你有点恐惧泥土哦 凯文
Seems like you're afraid of a little dirt, Kevin.
我倒希望是泥土
I wish this was dirt.
时间不多了 滴答滴答
The clock is ticking, Kevin. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
- 你在下面还顺利吗 - 妥妥的
- Everything okay down there? - You bet!
顺畅着呢
Oh. Smooth sailing.
找到了
Found it!
他单膝下跪了
Okay, he's down on one knee.
他们笑了 他们笑了 他们笑了
Oh, they're laughing, they're laughing, they're laughing!
她答应了 她答应了
Ooh, she said yes! She said yes!
她答应了
She said yes!
你们有点眼熟啊
You guys seem familiar.
凯文 你还好吗
Kevin? Are you okay?
凯文
Kevin?
你应该知道番茄汁
You do realize that tomato juice is
祛的是臭鼬的味道吧
supposed to be for skunks, right?
我告诉你 下水道里有臭鼬尸体
I'll have you know there was a dead skunk in the sewer,
现在犯傻的人是谁啦
so who feels like the stupid one now?
你怎么确定
What makes you think they were
那些是一模一样的蝴蝶
the exact same butterflies?
我告诉你 新的幻像和旧的幻像没差别
I'm telling you, new vision, same as the old vision.
那为什么老天要
I mean, what reason would the Universe have
传递重复的幻像呢
for sending a repeat vision?
问问戴夫吧
We should ask Dave.
我说了 戴夫要离开一段时间
Like I said, Dave will be gone for a while.
"秘密行动" 我知道
A "Secret Mission," I know.
我只是觉得作为凯文团队的队长...
I just think as captain of Team Kevin...
那就教练吧
Coach, then.
我才是本人啊
I'm Kevin.
我就是想随时掌握
Look, I just want to know
我们球员的动向
where all of our players are at all times.
拜托 专心点
Focus, please.
你第一次见到蝴蝶是...
Now, the first time you saw the butterflies was...?
在我的房♥间 帮完瑞斯之后
In my room, after helping Reese.
所以 或许有某种联♥系♥
So, perhaps there's a connection.
没准老天想让你回家去
Maybe the Universe is trying to get you to go back.
回我的房♥间
To my room.
回去找瑞斯
To Reese.
是的 没错
Yes. Right.
没错
Yep, that...
这样我就明白多了
That does make more sense, 'cause
因为我挺爱宅在房♥间里的
I have been in my room quite a lot.
和小伙伴闹矛盾了
Friend problems?
- 被别人"婊"了 - 没
- Someone "Mean Girl" -ing you? - No.
作业 情感困惑
Schoolwork? Troubled romance?
不是
No.
青春期
Puberty?
才不是
Mm! No.
老师
School teachers?
是话剧是吧
Oh, the play!
话剧怎么样了
What about the play?
怎么样了
What about the play?
这是你的话剧处♥女♥秀
It's your big theatrical debut.
你肯定紧张坏了 我能帮忙
You must be nervous. I can help.
我说过了 我在剧里没有扮演角色
I told you, I'm not in the play,
我是舞台工作人员
I'm on the stage crew.
瑞斯 没有小角色
Reese, there are no small parts.
只有小人物
Only small people.
你个傻子
You're an idiot.
- 怎么啦 - 你不用去
- What? - You don't even need to go.
你的剧我一定去捧场
I am definitely going to your play.
- 不用怀疑 好吗 - 嘿
- No doubt, okay? - Hey, um,
我能跟你们聊一会儿吗
can I talk to you guys for a minute?
好啊 我在帮瑞斯克服怯场心理
Sure. I'm just helping Reese get over her stage fright.
好吧
Um, okay.
我有事要告诉你们
I have to tell you something.
非同一般
And it's kind of a big deal.
是哟
Okay?
我要约会了
I'm going out on a date.
我想让你明白
And I want you to know that I'm not
我不是找人取代你♥爸♥爸
trying to replace your father.
- 了解 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
他是我学校的一个同事
Yeah, he's a co-worker from school,
人很不错
he's really nice.
名字叫伊格
His name's Iggy.
是动画片里的人物吗
Is he a character from a children's cartoon?
全名是伊格纳西奥
It's short for Ignacio.
好吧 这个名字挺酷的
Okay. Actually, that's a pretty cool name.
- 而且他本人也蛮酷 - 没错
- Yeah, well, he's a pretty cool guy. - It is.
他教哲学和神学
He teaches philosophy and theology.
不行 扣分扣分
Nope, sorry, he's back to uncool.
你知道吗 我已经够焦虑了
Okay, you know what, I am anxious enough already
你们这些吃瓜群众就别再指指点点了
without a bunch of heckling from the peanut gallery.
对不起 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry. I am sorry.
我来了 我来化解一切
Here I come. I'm making everything better.
来吧 对不起
Come on. I'm sorry. Come here.
我觉得你重回情场是再好不过的事
I think it's fabulous that you're dating again.
瑞斯 你是不是也觉得
And, Reese, also, don't you think
你妈妈做好恋爱的准备很美好啊
it's fabulous that your mom feels ready to date again?
瑞斯
Reese?
- 好吧 这样 - 我
- Okay. You know what? - I...
我何必来打扰你们
I don't know why I bother with you two.
- 我不 - 我
- I don't. - I...
你要我帮忙吗
Do you need me to help
帮你消化一下
process this news?
心里一定很烦了吧
Must be pretty upsetting.
阿凯 不胜感激
Kev, can't thank you enough
- 谢谢你帮我搬这个小骚货 - 不客气
- for the assist on this little minx. - Any time, man.
花了我十二年时间才找到
Took me 12 long years to track her down,
现在终于是我的了
but now she's finally mine.
十二年 难道这把碗椅
12 years? Is this some kind of
大有来头
special papasan?
是的 凯文 必须的
Why yes, Kevin. Yes, it is.
我十五岁那年
I was 15 years old.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表