剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我们转身去吃鸡翅然后就回家
we just went and got some wings and headed home
- 一天就结束了 - 我的...
- and called it a night. - Oh, my...
我们下次再来 老哥
We'll get 'em next time, tiger.
我知道 我知道 我...
I knew it. I knew it. I-I-I...
我不该去看舞台剧的
I shouldn't have gone to the show.
我应该相信我的直觉的
I should've trusted my gut.
伊薇特不会允许我像这样对任务撒手不管的
Yvette never would have let me blow off the mission like that.
当着面教训我啊
Ouch. I'm sitting right here.
如果我好好和伊桑待在一起
If I had just stayed with Ethan,
就会万事大吉的
everything would be fine.
我为了你 我冷落了伊薇特 戴夫
I put Yvette on the bench for you, Dave.
跟着我
Follow me.
- 什么 什... - 快来
- What? Wha... - Eh... Come on.
我刚刚两个小时
Did I just spend the last two hours
是不是没完没了在讲自己
talking about myself nonstop?
也就一小时四十五分钟吧
More like an hour 45.
好吧 请允许我道个歉
Okay, well, let me please start by apologizing
抱歉我把我们的约会变成了一场心理辅♥导♥课
for turning our date into a therapy session.
说句良心话 一切都是我起的头
Well, to be fair, I mean, I am the one that started us
- 才到了现在的状况... - 所以是你的错
- down that path so... - So it's your fault.
我是说 你应该看得出
I mean, anything to keep you from seeing
我玩迷你高尔夫有多烂吧
how terrible I am at mini golf.
其实早在一开始 我就注意到了
Oh, I noticed that, like, immediately.
- 真的吗 - 是的 我一开始就注意到了
- Did you? - Yeah, right off...
一开始
Right away.
行吧 至少你知道了
Okay, well, at least you know everything
关于我的所有事
there is to know about me.
我还是很疑惑的
I very much doubt that.
好吧 至少我的困扰
Okay, well, my hang-ups at least.
换句话说 你知道的 现在
Well, to put it another way, uh, you know, now that
你已经说了这些困扰
you've given voice to these anxieties,
你不需要在第二次约会的时候再担心了
you don't have to worry about it on a second date.
第二次约会
A second date?
帮我个忙 站那站一会
Do me a favor and stand right there for a second.
上课时间
Time for your lesson.
你能告诉我这个罐子里的油漆是什么颜色
Can you tell me what color paint is in this can?
- 我... 我不知道 - 好吧
- I-I don't know. - Fair enough.
但是 我 真的知道这里面的油漆
I, however, do know what color paint
是什么颜色
is inside of this can, and that color...
是红色
Is red.
什么鬼
What the heck? !
我的天 我很抱歉
Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry.
我很抱歉 搞错了 我真傻
I'm sorry about that. What a booboo.
- 好吧 等会 - 我只有一件好看的衬衫
- Okay, just a sec. - This was my only nice shirt.
别担心
Eh, don't worry about it.
我知道
I got it.
罐子里面的颜色是绿色
The paint inside of this can is green.
好吧 别 求你别这样
Okay, don't! Please don't, please don't!
我知道了
Okay? I get it.
行了吗
All right?
够了 够了 停下
Enough! Okay? Enough. Stop it.
暂告一段落
And... scene.
我现在要说知识点了
Now, here's the part where I drop some knowledge.
- 有干洗吗 - 很好
- Does it involve dry-cleaning? - Very good.
凯文 我作为上帝的战士而存在
Kevin, my existence as a warrior for God is,
叫得倒是很好听
to put it mildly, pretty sweet,
但我对这一身份
but there are still many things
还有很多事情
with regard to my "warriordom"
- 不理解 - 好 我明白了
- that I do not know. - Yeah, I'm picking up on that.
我和伊薇特 我们是一样的
Yvette and I, we're the same.
我们有相同的能力 也有相同的局限
We have the same capabilities, the same limitations.
可是 不同的是
There is one difference, however.
当我犯了错误的时候 我有能力承认
I am able to admit when I've made a mistake.
但是 伊薇特 上帝爱她
Yvette, on the other hand, God love her,
她只是忍♥不住表现出她洞察一切的样子
she just can't help but act like she has all the answers
甚至当她犯错的时候
even when she's wrong.
但是 凯文 重点来了...
But, Kevin, here's the point...
人无完人
No one is infallible,
即使是像我们这样的人
not even beings like us,
不管她说什么
no matter what she says.
- 小伙子 - 我不是为你来的
- Oh, boy. - I'm not here for you.
我是来和这个蠢驴算账的
Got business with this jackass.
- 现在去旁边聊两句 - 不 不
- Sidebar. Now. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要去别的地方 不要消失 不要什么任意门
No sidebars, no disappearing, no magic doors,
不要留任何秘密
just no more secrets.
凯文 我不知道他跟你说了什么 但是...
Kevin, I don't know what he's been telling you, but...
只有真♥相♥ 亲爱的
Only the truth, sweetheart.
你下次应该试一试
You should give it a whirl sometime.
你的口气不小嘛
Ooh, that's big talk coming from a guy who's been
自从降落地球以来
slithering behind my back since
你就在背着我鬼鬼祟祟的
you landed on this planet.
你的真♥相♥包不包括解释
Now, does your truth include an explanation
你为什么一直跟我们作对
of why you've been working against us?
不 不 不 不 不是我们 是你
No. No, no, no. Not us. You.
凯文 你知道我们为什么跟踪伊薇特到这吗
Kevin, do you know why we followed Yvette down here.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我们跟踪她是因为
We followed her because
她告诉我们她可以搞定任何事
she told us she could fix everything.
她也告诉了上帝
She told God,
她告诉了所有人
she told anyone who would listen,
我们相信了她
and we believed her.
我们离开家 跟着她到了这里
We left our home, only to get here and realize
意识到她整个计划都是毫无价值的
that her entire plan was worthless.
她胡编乱造一通就一走了之
She was just making it up as she went along.
你真的知道你参与了什么任务吗 戴夫
You knew exactly what you signed up for, Dave.
我是因为我相信你才加入的
I signed up because I believed in you...
信誓旦旦 言之凿凿
So confident, so sure that you could
你保证可以保护义人拯救人类
protect the righteous and save humanity.
她说你会找到全新一代的义人
She's saying you'll find a whole new generation
但事实是 她自己没有任何头绪
of the righteous when the truth is she has no idea.
你想知道我在想什么
You want to know what I think?
我认为现在不会再有了
I think there aren't any more.
而且以后也没有了
And I think there won't be anymore.
我们中哪一个人是对的
So, which one of us is right?
来吧 告诉他
Go on. Tell him.
我不知道
I don't know.
看吧 告诉过你
Boom. Told you.
戴夫 求你了
Uh, Dave, please.
但是
But...
这不意味着戴夫说得对
That doesn't mean Dave's correct.
你必须明白这场任务对我来说
You must understand this was never
从来都不是板上钉钉的
about certainty for me.
它过去和将来一直都会是
It has been and always will be
我对你的一种信任
about my faith in you.
我相信
I believe
在这个星球上 没有一个人
that there's no one on this planet
可以完成你所做过的一切
who can accomplish what you can.
不是我 不是戴夫
Not me, not Dave.
是你
You.
鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Goose bumps.
是的 我忘记了打信任牌有多厉害
Yeah, I forgot how good you were at the faith bit.
你到底想干什么 戴夫
What is it that you want, Dave?
我想让凯文清醒过来 然后明白
I want Kevin to wake up and realize
他是备用方案
that he's a "Plan B,"
迫不得已才选了他
that he's an audible.
我想让他想想这些蹩脚的任务
I want him to think about all the rinky-dink tasks
他自杀就是为了... 世界的未来是否
he kills himself for a-and whether the future
取决于一个人的艺术展
of the Universe hinge's on some dude's art show.
因为要是他还觉得你知道答案
Because if he still thinks that you've got the answers...
他就沉沦了
Then he's stranded...
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表