剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
Previously on "Kevin (Probably) Saves the World"...
"凯文救世界" 前情提要
I'm a messenger from God. Oh, good.
我是上帝的使者 那好啊
I'm here to guide and protect you.
我是来引导和保护你的
The only job you have in life
你这辈子唯一的任务就是
is to build up your spiritual powers
就是通过善良和无私
through acts of kindness and selflessness.
造就你的精神力量
God is gonna show you how to
上帝会指示
find the other righteous.
如何找到其他的义人
We're not gonna do this again, right?
不会有下次了 是不是
I'm really glad that you're not just passing through.
我真的很高兴你不只是生命的过客
I met the most amazing woman.
我遇到了一个超赞的女人
I met an angel, Kev.
我遇到了一个天使 阿凯
And I don't know what to do.
但我不知道要怎么办
When are you gonna ask Amy out?
你打算什么时候约艾米出去
We're just... friends.
我们只是... 朋友
There is so much more there.
你俩的关系不只是朋友吧
She's saying you'll find a whole
她说你会找到
new generation of the righteous.
新一代义人
I think there aren't anymore.
我觉得不存在了
I convinced 35 celestial beings to give up paradise!
我说服三十五个神灵放弃天堂
I know where we'll find the first righteous!
我知道哪里能找到第一个义人
Laos.
老挝
I am so glad you came back.
我真高兴你们回来了
And
还有
before anyone apologizes,
在有人道歉之前
let me just say...
我想说...
I understand why you strayed.
我懂你们为什么迷失了方向
I know some of you have been deceived.
我知道你们中的某些人已经被骗了
You'd been led to believe that our...
你们被洗♥脑♥ 然后慢慢地相信...
That our path was false.
我们走的道路是错的
It's a time of confusion, darkness.
现在是迷茫和黑暗主宰的时期
But now light has banished the shadows
但同时 光明已经驱散阴影
and illuminated the truth.
并照亮真♥相♥
Friends, meet the righteous soul who will save the world.
朋友瞧好了 终将拯救世界的义人之魂
Probably.
或许吧
He looks...
他看起来...
Weak, vapid, grotesque, even?
非常的柔弱 无力 荒唐
Yes.
是的
But when this man is awake, he is a machine.
但是当这个人苏醒的时候 他将摆脱肉体凡胎
He is at one with the universe,
他与老天是一体的
a divining rod for righteous souls,
寻找义人之魂的指路明灯
waiting to be anointed.
等待着被他洗礼
I was gonna say he looks like a nice guy, but, yeah,
我本来想说他看着人不错 但是 好吧
I'm sure he's the stuff you said, as well.
我相信他也是你形容的那种人
You were right, Yvette.
你说得对 伊薇特
All this time, you were right.
一直以来 你都是对的
About the new righteous, about our mission...
不管是新的义人 还是我们的任务
About everything!
一切的一切
Yes, I really was!
没错 我确实都是对的
Yes, Wayne.
你说 韦恩
May we touch him?
我们能摸摸他吗
Oh, well, what could it hurt?
这有什么不行的
Get in there, get in there! See what it is!
来来来 到这来 尽情摸吧
Yeah.
真好
I love you, too, Nanna.
我也爱你 奶奶
Congratulations, Kevin.
恭喜你 凯文
You're a legend.
你现在是个传奇人物了
Reese, you're gonna be late!
瑞斯 你要迟到了
Two minutes!
两分钟就好
Good morning!
早上好
Um, my wake up call was a bunch of strangers
把我叫醒的是一堆陌生人
sticking their fingers in my mouth, so bad morning.
把他们的手指戳进我的嘴里 糟糕的早晨
I apologize for my colleagues.
我为我的同事们道歉
They're just... They're just excited.
他们只是... 太激动了
Our success has really energized them.
我们的成功激励了他们
But no worries. They're gone now.
但是别担心 他们走了
Good. Reese, we got to go!
很好 瑞斯 我们得出发了
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很好 是不是
To have a clear path,
有一条清晰的思路
to understand what we're working towards.
明白我们努力的方向
As long as we stay focused,
只有我们集中注意力
I think our job is just gonna get easier.
我认为我们的工作只会变得更容易
Well, right now, my focus is
现在 我的主要任务
getting my niece to school.
就是把我外甥女送到学校
Reese!
瑞斯
Come on!
得了
Okay.
好吧
Gosh.
天哪
Are you kidding me?
耍我呢
This isn't my key.
这不是我的钥匙
What does it unlock?
用来开什么的
Stay focused.
注意力集中
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Doing your homework on the way to school.
在上学路上做作业
Classic move. Shut up. I'm almost done.
很老土的操作 闭嘴 我快搞定了
十四 二十七 九 五十四...14, 27, 9, 54...
Shut up, please!
求你闭嘴
Morning, you two. Good morning, Ms. Allen.
早上好 早上好 艾伦老师
Done! I hate you.
搞定 我讨厌你
Oh, good. I hate you, too.
很好 我也讨厌你
Um, you know, I'm actually glad that I ran into you,
你知道不 遇见你 我真的挺高兴的
because I have something for you.
因为我有东西要给你
It's silly, and, you know, I don't e...
有点傻 你知道的 我不...
I don't even know if you remember, but, um...
我甚至不知道你是否记得 但是...
Oh, my God.
我的天
Is this today? Yeah.
是今天吗 是的
What's today?
今天什么日子
It's National Bird Day.
全国爱鸟日
Okay.
好吧
When your uncle and I were in high school,
当年我和你舅舅还在上高中的时候
we used to celebrate National Bird Day
我们那时候经常庆祝全国爱鸟日
as a way to combat post holiday ennui.
作为一种对抗假期综合症的方法
Oh, my God. That's so crazy.
我的天 太了不起了
Where did this come from?
这个东西从哪来的
You remembered?
你记得
You guys are so weird.
你们这些家伙太奇怪了
I know, right?
对吧
Hey, Reese!
瑞斯
Reese is getting tight with the drama kids.
瑞斯和话剧组的孩子们越来越亲了
I'm glad she's finding her place again.
我很高兴她能找到自己的价值
I think having you here
我觉得你的存在
has been a really...
已经对她产生一个...
A really positive influence on her.
非常积极的影响
I should, um...
我要...
Go? Yeah.
走了 是的
All right.
好吧
Happy National Bird Day. Happy National...
全国爱鸟日快乐 全国爱鸟日...
Bye.
再见
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥♥
Uh, no.
不
I wonder where you are
# 因为我想知道你身处何方 #
How much I care
# 我有多在乎 #
Will you stop doing that? It's not me.
你能停下来吗 不是我
Fine.
行吧
No music today.
今天不听歌♥♥了
I think the Universe likes this song, too.
我觉得老天也喜欢这首歌♥♥
Tell me how to win your heart
# 告诉我怎么赢得你的心 #
For I haven't got
# 因为我不曾知晓 #
Morning. We have a new student starting today.
早上好 我们迎来了一位转学生
This is Jessica, from Seattle.
这是杰西卡 来自西雅图
Can you all give her a warm La Salle welcome?
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表