剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
- 我知道 - 我
- I know it's wrong. - Me.
- 这里 - 可以了
- Right here. - All right, then.
那菲比呢 她会怎么样
Well, what about Phoebe? What happened to her?
我们... 没有把她的案子毁了吧
We... we didn't damage her case, did we?
法官准备让她的律师认罪协商
The judge is gonna let her lawyer plead this out.
她会做些社会服务 可能会被监禁在家里
She'll get some community service, probably house arrest.
那算成功了吗 成功了
Then it worked? It worked.
- 我们做到了 - 不 你们没有
- We did it, everyone. - No. No, you didn't.
再说一遍 所有人记住 不能扰乱法庭
Again, reminder, everyone... Do not disrupt a court of law.
- 谢谢 - 对 没错
- Thank you. - Right. Yeah.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom!
- 怎么了 - 内特来了
- What? - Nate's here.
内特 他早到了一个多小时
Nate? He's over an hour early.
- 我知道 - 内特 嗨
- I know. - Nate. Hi.
瑞斯 我还穿着浴袍呢
Reese, I'm in a robe.
我... 我还穿着浴袍
I'm, um... well, I'm... I'm in a robe.
抱歉我早到了
Sorry I'm early.
我想这样我们会有机会谈一谈
I thought it would, uh, give us a chance to talk.
好的 关于什么
Okay. About what?
任何事 我们可以谈
Anything. I mean, we can talk about
你是否还想要个孩子
whether you'd ever want to have another kid.
我们还可以谈关于西蒙娜的怀孕
We can talk about how weird I've been
我的反应多奇怪
about Simone's pregnancy
还有这让你有多尴尬
and how that weirdness made you feel awkward.
我没有... 感觉那么尴尬
Well, I mean, I-I didn't... I didn't feel that awkward.
我们甚至可以谈
I mean, we can even talk about
单向乐队哪个成员单飞之后最有前途
which member of One D. has the most promising solo career.
显然是美渣
Zayn, obviously.
艾米 我只是...
Amy, I just...
我只是想我们俩能成
I just want this to work.
我知道那意味着需要沟通交流
And I know that means having to communicate.
好的
Okay.
我还是需要吹干头发然后换衣服
Well, I still have to blow-dry my hair and get dressed.
没问题
Not a problem.
所以 你想要谈什么
So, uh, what do you want to talk about?
我其实很想搞清
You know, I really want to get to
单向乐队的问题
the bottom of this One D. question.
你说了美渣我明白
I mean, you said Zayn, and I get that,
但是你答的那么快
but you said it so quickly,
就像哈卷不存在一样
like Harry Styles doesn't exist.
他有存在感吗
I mean, does he?
所以就是这样了吗 他们让你捡垃圾
So, this is it? They have you picking up trash?
还有除草 粉刷操场
And weeding and painting playgrounds
外加种植灌木 总共一千小时
and planting bushes for 1,000 hours.
太棒了
It's awesome.
我要去做我已经做了这么多年的工作
And I get to do what I've been doing for years.
我真是有些愧疚了
I almost feel guilty about it.
菲比 我...
Listen, Phoebe, I'm...
我非常抱歉插手你的生活
I'm sorry for sticking my nose into your life.
我感觉自己害死了橡果仙子
And I feel like I killed the Acorn Fairy.
凯文 你喝多了吗
Kevin, are you high?
没有
No.
你帮了我
You did me a favor.
你在法庭说的话没错
No, what you said in court was right.
我逃离了法律的制裁
I was running from the law,
但是也逃离了我的过去
but I was also running from my past,
是你让我看清我根本不需要逃避
and you helped me see that I don't need to.
你并没有害死橡子仙女
I mean, you didn't kill the Acorn Fairy.
她就站在这里
She's standing right here.
这...
Aw. That... Aw.
让我静静 我还有一吨♥的垃圾要捡
Now, leave me alone. I got a ton of garbage to pick up.
- 好的 - 有些人真没素质
- Okay. - People are disgusting.
确实
That is true.
哦 不
Oh, no.
救命 救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help! Help!
泰勒
Tyler?
嘿
Hey!
所以 你在一艘船上
Okay, so, um, you were on a boat?
是的 我觉得和上次是一艘船
Yeah. I think it was the same boat from last time,
重要的是 泰勒也在那
but more importantly, Tyler was there.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- He was? - Mm-hmm.
两份蔬菜煎蛋
Okay, two egg omelettes.
他在哪
Where is he?
打扰一下 我的吐司还没来
Excuse me? I'm still waiting on my toast.
- 正做着呢 - 我已经等了好久了
- It's on its way, hon. - Uh, I've been waiting a while.
那就是吐司需要的时间 先吃培根吧
Yeah, that's how toast works. Focus on your bacon.
露西尔 你见到泰勒了吗
Lucille, have you seen Tyler?
别跟我再提到那个名字
Don't mention that name to me ever again.
他怎么了
W-what did he do?
显然他在从错误中吸取教训
Apparently he's learning from his mistakes
成为一个崭新的更好的自己
to be a new and better man.
- 等下 什么 - 他辞职了
- Wait. What happened? - He quit.
没有任何预告 走之前说
With no notice. Right before the rush.
以前的泰勒会让爱情溜走
Said something about how the old Tyler would let love slip away,
但是现在的泰勒决定去加拿大为爱而战
but the new Tyler decided to go to Canada to fight for love.
我不知道怎么 但是...
I don't know how, but...
- 我非常确定这是你的错 - 打扰一下
- I'm pretty sure this is your fault. - Excuse me?
再问我一次你的吐司试试
Ask me about your toast one more time, please.
哦 我都做了什么
Oh, what did I do?
我... 我做了什么 他要去找我了
What... what did I do? He's going to look for me.
他要去找莱斯利·尼尔森
He's looking for Leslie Nielsen.
我们得去找他
We have to go find him.
我得告诉泰勒真♥相♥
I have to tell Tyler the truth.
墨西哥玉米薄饼卷
奥斯汀新闻台
加拿大演员 代表作《惊声尖叫》
著名辩护律师
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表