剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
没事的 一切都好
It's fine. Everything's fine.
好吧 但是我们会想你的
All right. But we'll miss you.
明天见 好吗
See you tomorrow, okay?
是一台雪弗兰 跑的里程不多 对方出价两千
It's a Chevy, low mileage. The guy is asking $2,000.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
是啊 但是你不能花两千
Yeah, but you're not paying $2,000.
不能超过一千五
No more than $1,500.
哥们 我不太喜欢讲价
Oh, man, I don't really like to bargain.
要多少我就给多少 就这样吧
I'll just pay the deuce, call it a day.
看 这就是我说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
你让所有人都能利用你
You let everybody take advantage of you.
我要你替自己考虑
I want you to stand up for yourself.
我帮你买♥♥这辆车 然后你可以辞职了
I'll help you get this car, and then you can quit.
好的 我来谈判
Okay, I'll negotiate.
报个低价 然后听他开价 最后找个中间价
Start low, hear his counter, find the middle ground.
我保证一千五到手
$1,500, guaranteed.
现在开始吧
Let's do it now.
- 嘿 - 嘿 你是扎克吗
- Hey. - Hey. You Zack?
- 是的 - 我来这看看车
- Yeah. - I'm here about the car.
- 怎么样了 - 嘿 老兄
- How's it going? - Hey, man.
我刚在看其他差不多的类型车
So, I was comparing prices
我想货比三家 我...
to other similar models, and I...
是的 如果你想要 就九百美金卖♥♥给你
Yeah, so, if you want it, I'll give it to you for $900.
我的天 你人真好
Oh, my God, you're good.
打扰一下 现在卖♥♥多少钱
I'm sorry. How much now?
九百美金 我还要说什么
$900. What can I say?
我要现金 成交吗
I need the cash. We got a deal?
成交 成交
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我想说 我们得先试驾一下
I mean, we'll have to drive it first.
当然 来吧 我给你去拿钥匙
Yeah, sure. Come on. I'll get you the keys.
刚才的谈判真是有一套啊 凯文
Hmm, that was some mean negotiating, Kevin.
没准应该派你去中东大展拳脚
Maybe we should send you to the Middle East.
行啊 那你能告诉我
Okay, will you please tell me
你到底怎么了吗
what is going on with you?
我昨晚睡了五分钟
I slept for five minutes last night.
失眠了
Ah. Insomnia.
- 难怪你脾气不好 - 你不懂
- No wonder you're crabby. - You don't understand.
我平常不睡觉的
I don't sleep.
- 从来不睡 - 从来不睡
- Never? - Ever.
你有花过这么长时间待在地球上吗
Well, have you ever spent this much time here on Earth?
没有 我觉得问题出在这
No, and I-I think that's the problem.
跟凡人相处过多的时间
Too much time with... people.
你在影响我
You're rubbing off on me.
我觉得睡觉是一件美差
I think sleep is awesome.
是我最喜欢做的事之一
It's one of my favorite things.
大概能排到前三名 也许是第一名
Probably top three. Maybe number one.
睡觉就是浪费时间 我再也不睡觉了
It's a waste of time, and it'll be the last time.
你真是不会享受
You're missing out.
我可以说出一百个
I could name 100 things
喜欢睡觉的理由
about sleep that I love.
睡觉是全世界最棒的事
It is literally the best.
当然 因为会做梦
Uh, because of dreams, obviously.
你可以在梦里为所欲为
You can do whatever you want.
老兄 我拿到钥匙了
Dude, I got the keys!
哇 听听这引擎声
Aw! Listen to her purr!
这还有音响 超赞
Oh, there's a CD player! Sweet!
- 是的 还不赖 - 扎克人真好
- Yeah. It's not bad. - And Zack is so nice.
我们等会去喝杯咖啡
We're gonna go grab coffee later.
新朋友
New friend!
太酷了
It's cool.
凯文 我想谢谢你凡事帮我考虑
Kevin, I want to thank you for looking out for me.
我之前甚至都不知道我需要辆车
I didn't even know I needed this,
但是现在我知道了
but I did.
你真好 兄弟
You're awesome, man.
你也很好 兄弟
You're awesome, man.
你...
Are you...?
保护你真不容易
You don't make protecting you easy.
泰勒
Tyler!
这车... 安全系数好高啊
Wow! This car... so safe!
这不是问题 凯文
It's not a problem, Kevin.
扎克投了很多钱的车险
Zack's insurance is paying more for the car
比他卖♥♥这车的钱还要多 人人受益了
than he'd ever get selling it. Everybody wins!
你没有受益 你还没有车
You don't. You don't have a car,
现在你还是得在这工作
and now you're still stuck working here.
- 你得辞职 - 我不能辞职
- You have to quit. - I can't quit.
人们信赖我
People count on me.
好吧 我知道了 知道了
Okay, I-I-I got it. I got it.
你是不可或缺的 这点毫无疑问
I-I have no doubt that you are indispensable,
但是你能做得更好
but you can do better.
我不想做得更好
I don't want to.
再说 露西尔
Plus, Lucille.
她会崩溃的
She'd be crushed.
会吗 我们问问她
Would she? Let's ask her.
- 露西尔 - 嗨 凯文
- Lucille! - Hey, Kevin.
别再做老好人了 你要替自己考虑
Hey. Stop being a good guy and stand up for yourself.
你冲我大呼小叫后果是什么来着
What have I said about calling for me?
你得走到我跟前 别指望我来找你
You walk to me. I don't walk to you.
泰勒 你有什么要对露西尔说的吗
Tyler, do you have something to say to Lucille?
凯文 我打算听你的建议
Kevin, I'm gonna take your advice
坚持自我
and stand up for myself.
你很优秀
You're awesome,
但是我不需要你的帮助
but I don't need your help.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我需要帮助
I need help.
你刚刚说的什么
What did you say?
什么 你聋了吗
What, are you deaf?
我说我需要帮助
I said I need help!
我需要有人来帮我
Someone needs to help me!
你要来帮我吗
Are you gonna help me?
不 是你
Oh, no. It's you.
错了
This is wrong.
泰勒是需要彻头彻尾改变的人
Tyler's the one who needs an overhaul.
我觉得泰勒这样挺好的
Tyler is fine as far as I can tell.
为什么上天想让我帮助露西尔那样的人
Why does the universe want me to help someone like Lucille?
你不知道她的人生经历了什么
You don't know what's going on in her life.
一个善意的举动都可能改变她整个人生
A kind gesture could change her entire outlook.
但是她真的很讨厌
But she's awful.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
她也挺有趣的
She's kind of fun.
好吧 我自己把丑话
Hi, uh, well, let's get this part
先说在前面吧 我是个智障
out of the way up front... I am an idiot
活着浪费空间 又容易自我膨胀
and a waste of space and an ass boil.
接着说
I'm listening.
你刚刚说你需要帮助
Uh, well, you said you needed help.
你有什么需要
And I am here to help you
我都可以帮你
with whatever you need.
你没在耍我
Is this a con job?
没有
Nope.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
你要我帮你什么
So, what is it you need done?
也许这也是你一直在考虑的问题
Maybe something that's been weighing on you,
能让整个人生有所改观的因素
something that might change your whole outlook.
有这么个情况
There is one thing.
很好 说说吧
Oh, great. Name it.
我的仓库里有个古董钟 去拿来
I have an antique clock in storage. Get it.
就这个吗 就只是搬一个钟
That's it? Just move a clock?
这是个传家宝
It's a family heirloom,
这东西比你悲催的人生值钱多了
and it's worth more than your pathetic life.
早在几年前 我就不得不把它搬走
I've had to move it the last couple of years
因为某些讨人厌的亲戚
because of certain unsavory family members
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表