剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
"凯文救世界" 前情提要
Previously on "Kevin (Probably) Saves the World"...
- 我是上帝的使者 - 那好啊
- I'm a messenger from God. - Oh, good.
我是来引导和保护你的
I'm here to guide and protect you.
你这辈子唯一的任务就是
The only job you have in life
通过善良和无私
is to build up your spiritual powers
造就你的精神力量
through acts of kindness and selflessness.
上帝会指示你如何找到其他义人
God is gonna show you how to find the other righteous.
我知道哪里能找到第一个义人
I know where we'll find the first righteous.
- 老挝 - 介意我坐一起吗
- Laos. - Mind if join you?
- 我觉得我不擅长陪同 - 没有的事
- I don't think I'd be good company. - That's not possible.
我遇到了世上最棒的女人
I met the most amazing woman.
你打算什么时候约艾米出去
When are you gonna ask Amy out?
我们现在... 不是在约会吧
This right here... not a date?
是在约会啊
You know what? It is.
从现在开始 每时每刻都是在约会
From now on, it's all a date.
我找到一个加拿大网站
So, I found this Canadian website
这上面刊登一些寻人的帖子
for missed connections.
我正在写一篇
I'm writing one.
是她
It's her.
"亲爱的泰勒
"Dear Tyler,
"我不敢相信一别之后我们已经许久未见了"
"I can't believe it's been so long since our time together."
"收到你的邮件让我回想到
Getting e-mails from you takes me back"
"过去我们在老挝跳舞的日子"
"to that dance we had in Laos."
她真的喜欢你
Wow. She is so into you.
我觉得这就是真爱了
I think this could be true love.
"我在旅途中遇到过很多人
"I have met lots of people in my travels,
但是没人像你这般迷人"
but none as charming as you."
她说你很迷人
She called you charming.
极高的评价 我的好兄弟
High praise indeed, my good man.
"我只希望我们从没有相隔千里"
"I only wish we didn't live so far away."
"异地恋从来不是我的擅长"
"I've never been good at long-distance relationships"...
不 这话听起来不妙
Oh, no. That doesn't sound good.
她准备找借口甩掉你了
She's laying the groundwork to brush you off.
对她来说这只是时间问题...
Only a matter of time before she...
你别听牛奶胡说
Don't you listen to that milk.
你知道我的真实感受
You know how I really feel.
你来了
You're here.
是的
Yes. I am.
"我担心我们的生活难以融合"
"I worry that our lives are too different."
我们的兴趣不同
We have different interests.
"也许我们应该分手"
"Maybe we should just say goodbye."
这可不行
Well, that doesn't sound good.
但是感受一下我的弦外之音
But read between the lines.
我刚刚到底说了什么
What am I really saying?
你说如果我想咱俩能成
That if I want this to work...
我就得更努力地工作
I'm gonna have to work harder.
因为好事需要多磨
'Cause something this great doesn't come that easy.
你... 说得对
You... are... right.
来 吃一口
Now eat.
你需要补充能量
You need your strength
如果我们要永远在一起的话
if we're gonna be together forever.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
智障 长点儿心吧
Moron. Pay attention.
不准再吃客人的食物
Stop eating the customer's food.
你为什么停车
Why... wh... Why are you pulling over?
你看到刚刚那个人没 他需要搭个便车
Didn't you see that guy back there? He needs a lift.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
现在没有人会让别人搭顺风车
No one stops for hitchhikers anymore.
我知道 这也是我停车的原因
I know. That's why I'm doing it.
不 我在为你的安全考虑呢
Uh... no. I'm responsible for your safety.
- 我不能 - 你要去奥斯汀吗
- I cannot... - Hey, you going to Austin?
不是
I'm not.
但是我可以去
But I can.
太棒了
This is great.
是嘛
Yep.
没人被杀害
No one's getting murdered.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
他看起来是个好人 你能别说话吗
He seems nice. Can you just stop talking?
哥们儿 你还好吗
Hey, man, you all right?
我还好
Yes. Yes. Yes, I am.
我... 非常好
I'm, uh... I'm very... Very all right.
我刚刚在想
I was just thinking about,
那个 大家都觉得社会很危险
you know, how everybody thinks the world is so dangerous,
但是 也有很多很友好的人
but, you know, there are nice people out there, too.
知道吗 他们不是杀手
Okay? They're not killers.
他们不是要抢劫
They're not people who are gonna rob you
也不想抛尸荒野
and leave your body in the dirt.
每个人都很好 每个人都是朋友
Everybody's nice. Everybody's friends.
- 这里就行 - 什么
- Here's good. - What?
你... 你可以就让我在这儿下车
You... you can... you can just let me out right here.
不 不 不 不
Oh. No, no, no, no, no.
- 我觉得你... - 求你了
- I thought you... - Please?
- 你在说些什么 - 让我下车
- What are you talking about? - Just let me out.
- 你是... - 求你了
- Are you... - Please.
我希望你开开心心的
I hope you're happy.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
没怎么
Nothing's wrong with me.
是你先大声凶我
You were raising your voice to me first.
- 让我下车 - 不 不行
- Let me out! - No, no, no, no.
不 不 不行... 没事的
No, no, no... okay.
求你了 让我下车吧
Let me out! Please.
好吧 我知道了 知道了 我让你下车
All right. You're fine, you're fine, you're fine.
你疯了 兄弟
You're crazy, man.
我... 我刚刚还替你说好话呢
I was... I was defending you!
他倒觉得是我疯了
He thought I was the crazy one.
你就是 你见过哪个正常人
Um, you are. Do you know any sane person
会为那个人停车的
who would've stopped for that man?
我有一个上帝派来保护我的卫士
I have a warrior for God protecting me.
你停车的时候
You weren't thinking
可没想到过
about that when you pulled over.
是的 那就没有吧
Oh, yeah. I guess not.
停车好像是一件理所应当的事
It just seemed like the right thing to do.
你变了
You've changed.
比我想象中的变化还要大
More than I realized.
我不再是原来的我了
I'm not the old me.
我早就不是原来的我了
That guy is long gone.
看看光盘俱乐部的最新成员是谁
Look who's the newest member of the clean-plate club.
快问快答
Quick question.
你是条顿金属摇滚乐的粉丝吗
Are you a fan of Teutonic thrash metal?
我... 我不是
I... I don't... think so?
- 怎么了 - 我在培养兴趣呢
- Why? - I'm trying to get into it.
我的女神是德国嘶吼唱法的铁粉
My lady's a big fan of German scream-singing.
你的... 等等 你的女神
Ahh. Your... Wait. Your lady?
是的 老挝的女神
Yeah, my lady from Laos.
我跟她联♥系♥上了
Been in communicado.
深切往来哦
Deep communicado.
你... 你找到她了
Wow. You... you found her?
是她找到了我
She found me.
她住在不列颠哥伦比亚省的维多利亚
She lives in Victoria, British Columbia.
连名字都是加拿大的范儿
Even her name sounds Canadian.
莱斯利
Leslie.
莱斯利·尼尔森
Leslie Nielsen.
什么
What?
这... 太厉害了 泰
That's... crazy, Ty.
莱斯利·尼尔森
Leslie Nielsen.
- 我们最近发了不少邮件 - 不 不 不
- We've been e-mailing a bunch. - No, no, no.
我从不发邮件给别人
I'm not e-mailing anybody.
我从她那收到的每一封邮件
Every e-mail I get from her,
都让我觉得 她变得越来越有趣了
she becomes more interesting.
太棒了 兄弟
So great, man.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表