剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
But I've been biking everywhere,
但我骑着自行车到处逛
and it's great.
感觉很棒
This shirt...
这件衬衫
This is a really nice shirt. This is, like,
这件衬衫真不错 可以说
the nicest shirt I've ever seen.
我没见过这么好看的衬衫
Oh, my God.
天哪
Thank you so much for saying that.
非常感谢你的赞赏
I feel the same way.
我也这么觉得
I found this shirt in the street.
我在街上淘到的
It's my favorite street shirt.
它是我最爱的街头衬衫
Sorry.
抱歉
K Dog!
凯哥
Love this guy!
我喜欢这家伙
Cute. You mind explaining to me
真可爱 你能向我解释一下
what the hell that was? Why?
那到底是怎么回事 什么
That... that was Tyler. No.
那是泰勒 不是这个
That thing with the shirt.
对于衬衫的感觉
And with the smoothie.
还有那些奉承的话
Okay, what exactly is the issue?
问题具体在哪里
I think everything is beautiful,
我感到一切都很美好
and I don't like it.
但我不喜欢这种感觉
You're seeing the world through new eyes.
你正在用新的眼光看这个世界
That's a sign.
这是个预兆
That's a good sign! Sign of what?
是个好预兆 什么预兆
That you're starting to be in tune with the Universe.
你开始和宇宙协调一致
We need to start strengthening that today...
今天我们得加强这个征兆
Quickly.
马上
Fine. How?
好 怎么做
By doing something you seem unaccustomed to, Kevin...
做一些你不习惯的事 凯文
Putting others before yourself, hmm?
遇事先为他人着想
Living a life in service to others...
在生活中服务他人
helping those in need.
帮助有需要的人...
I can think of one person right now in your life
我现在就能想到一个你生活中的人
who could use a little kindness.
她不太友好
Someone close to you.
跟你走得很近
Someone related to you.
也跟你有关系
Someone related to me?
跟我有关系
Your niece.
你的外甥女
Reese!
瑞斯
Oh, right. Reese. Good one. Yep.
对啊 瑞斯 就她了
This is gonna be harder
这将比我想象中的
than I thought. OK.
要艰难 好吧
Kevin?
凯文
Oh, my God, it is you.
天哪 真的是你
Kristin.
克莉丝汀
Wow. Hey. God, I I don't think I've seen you
嗨 我大概有
in, uh, I don't... 10 years?
十年没见过你了吧
You look so different.
你看起来变了很多
You look...
你看起来
Great. You look great.
很美 你看着很美
What are you doing in town?
你在镇上做什么
Uh, just visiting the fam.
来亲戚家做客而已
Oh, your niece is such a good kid...
你外甥女是个特别好的孩子
One of my favorite students.
我最喜欢的学生之一
Oh, you're back here teaching?
你回来教书了
Believe it or not. History.
不敢相信吧 我教历史
I mean, sometimes I feel like
有时候我觉得自己
I never graduated.
似乎从未毕业一样
It's really good that you're here.
你能回来真好
Reese, you know, she's just...
瑞斯 你也知道 她
She's been through so much. Yeah.
她经历了那么多的事 是啊
I've been... I've been trying to make time for her
我一直在抽时间陪她
and pull her out of her shell.
想让她走出来
So, what's, uh... What's going on with you?
那么 你过得怎么样
You, uh...
你
Married or anything?
结婚了吗
Are you serious?!
你是认真的吗
Still single.
还是单身
Work keeps me busy, so...
工作太忙了 所以...
How 'bout you?
你呢
I I heard you're a big financial investor in New York?
我听说你是纽约的金融投资巨头
You think now is a good time to hit on your ex?
你觉得现在是和前任谈情说爱的好时机吗
Is that what's happening?
你是这么想的吗
What about Reese?
瑞斯怎么办
Yeah. Well, I sort of got out of that business.
是啊 我是做了点那方面的工作
I'm just trying something different.
我只是想尝试点不一样的东西
Wow. I... I'm surprised,
哇 你让我很惊讶啊
'cause, you know, you were always that guy
因为 你也知道 你是那种
who was gonna be billionaire by the time he was 30.
三十岁会成为亿万富翁的人
Yeah, well, um...
是的 嗯
My, uh... We have work to do, Kevin.
我的 我们有事要做 凯文
My priorities have shifted.
我的重心已经转移了
We have to start now. Um... there... there's, uh...
我们必须马上开始了 和 和
There's more important things... So say goodbye.
和钱相比 说再见
than money. Goodbye.
还有更重要的东西 告别 ...
Sure. Well, I hope you find something that makes you happy.
当然 我希望你能找到让你快乐的事情
Goodbye! Okay. Goodbye. Goodbye.
告别 好吧 再见 再见
There it is. Come on, now.
这就对了 来吧
Oh. Bye.
再见
I said "Goodbye"! No, I know. I wasn't...
我说了"再见" 不 我知道 我没有
I know. Not... I wasn't... I didn't...
我知道 我没有 我没有
Okay, bye. Just... Yeah.
好的 拜拜 只是
Goodbye. Yeah.
再见 好的
My mother talked to you.
我妈妈告诉你了
Let's kick the ball around.
我们去踢球吧
Here's the deal.
规则是这样的
If I score on you, you don't have to do anything...
如果我进球了 你什么都不用做
No soccer, no extracurricular activities.
不用踢球 没有课外活动
You just stay home, listen to My Chemical Romance,
你只要宅在家里 听我的另类罗曼史
and wear all the black clothes.
穿一身黑衣服
But if you make the save, then you have to play soccer.
但是如果你守门成功了 你就得踢足球
This is dumb.
太蠢了
Well, any answer but no means yes.
随你怎么说 当你默认了
Get ready for the heat!
准备好接球
You scored. I don't have to play.
你进球了 我不用踢足球
Are we done now?
结束了吗
Wait, wait. Uh, no, I made a mistake.
等一下 等一下 我说错了
I I screwed up the rules.
我讲错规则了
Um, do over.
再来一次
Do over! If I score, then you have to
再来一次 如果我进球了 你就要
play, so give me the ball.
踢足球 所以把球给我
You think you can just come into our lives
你觉得你可以就这样闯入我们的生活
and fix everything? I don't even know you.
弥补一切吗 我都不了解你
You're a Christmas card with 20 bucks in it.
你就是那个在圣诞卡片里放了二十块的人
I mean, 50.
是五十块
You were late to my dad's funeral,
我爸爸的葬礼上你来迟了
and you left early.
你又提前走
I... I did do that.
我确实那样做了
And we haven't even seen you since then,
打那以后我们都没见过你
and that was, what, 18 months ago?
那是十八个月之前的事了
You want to know what you missed?
你想知道你错过了什么吗
My mom in bed for two weeks straight.
我妈妈一连卧床两周
She's still crazy about you.
她还对你很上心
I have no idea why.
我不知道为什么
Look, I...
听着 我
I suck.
我糟糕透了
I mean, I I absolutely do.
我是说 我确实是你说的那样
But, um...
但是
I'm here now.
我回来了
You're here because you have nowhere else to go.
你回来是因为你无处可去了
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表