剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
- 请把手拿开好吗 - 抱歉
- Now please let go. - Sorry.
- 抱歉 - 不 我很抱歉
- Sorry. - No. I-I'm sorry.
你是打算离开 还是...
Uh, were you leaving or...?
不 我是说 我... 我是准备走
No. I mean, yeah, I w... I was leaving,
但是 如果你想聊聊的话...
but, um, I-I can talk if...
- 你是来找我聊聊的吗 - 对 我...
- Are you here to talk? - Uh, yes, I...
我只是
Well, I actually just
想问你愿不愿意明晚
wanted to see if you've given any thought to,
嗯... 一起出来
uh... to tomorrow night?
当然愿意 我很愿意
Definitely. Yeah. Like, so many thoughts.
太好了
That's great.
- 对 - 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我知道你得定好看女儿的话剧
Well, I-I know you have the play first,
但我有的是时间 之后你想做什么都行
but I'm flexible for whatever you want to do after.
好 那一起吃晚饭
Oh, sure. Like, um, dinner?
做什么都行
I'm open to anything.
或者是去看电影
Or we could go to a movie, you know?
那我又得连续坐着
Uh, but I will have just been sitting
看好几个小时的演出了 所以
for a couple of hours, so, you know,
找点不用坐着的事做就更好了
something active may be nice.
但别太累
But not too active.
像是去博物馆 跳舞 或是打迷你高尔夫
Like a museum, you know, or dancing or mini-golf.
那就最后一个吧
How about that last one? Hmm?
- 打... 迷你高尔夫 - 棒极了
- Mini... Mini-golf? - Fantastic.
好多年没打过了 那就到时候见
Yeah, haven't done it in years. Should I meet you there?
好的 就这样说定了
Yeah. Yeah, sure. That'll be great.
好的
Oh. Great.
迷你高尔夫
Mini-golf?
想啥呢 迷你高尔夫
Amy. Mini-golf?
要不要去赶下时髦
Ah! Who wants to check out an ultra-hip
跟我去奥斯汀看艺术展
Austin art show with me?
你什么时候对艺术感兴趣了
Since when are you into art?
我不感兴趣 但你喜欢呀
I'm not. But you are.
你可以当我的助手
Figured you could be my ringer.
什么时候
When is it?
明天
Tomorrow.
你忘了
You forgot.
忘了什么
Forgot what?
我学校话剧就是明天
My school play. It's tomorrow.
天哪 你居然信了...
Oh, man, you totally fell for it...
"凯文 你忘了学校话剧了"
"Kevin, you forgot my school play."
真好骗
Totally fooled you.
真搞笑 你太好骗了孩子
That is hilarious. You are too easy, kiddo.
- 什么 - 真好骗
- Mm-hmm. - Too easy.
如果你有别的事要做 我能理解
If you have something else to do, I get it.
这... 没什么大不了的
It's... not a big deal.
什么 别傻了
What? No. That is silly.
我肯定会...
I am definitely gonna...
- 去的... - 说真的 不去也没事
- Be there. Uh... - Seriously, it's not a big deal.
我说过你可以不去的
I told you you didn't have to go.
真的假的
Really?
大家好
Oh, hey, guys.
你们啊 戴夫
Guys? Dave!
- 你好 帅哥 - 你什么时候回来的
- Hey there, handsome. - When did you get back?
今早 我马上要走了
Uh, earlier today. And I'm leaving.
要走
You are?
就离开几天
Just for a few days.
给自己充充电
I need to recharge my batteries.
我不在的这段日子戴夫会替我看着你
Dave here will keep an eye on you while I'm gone.
有问题吗 戴夫
Are you comfortable with that, Dave?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
真是求之不得
I've been waiting for this moment.
"凯文团..."
"Team Kev..."
不是吧
No way!
这样吧 还是算了 算了
You know what? Never mind. Never mind all that.
属于男士的周末狂欢
Boys' weekend, babyyy!
好 请大家把第三幕的
Okay, guys, let's run the cues
台本再过一遍
for Act Three one more time, please.
嗨
Oh, hi!
你们简直是救星
You guys are lifesavers.
孩子们都在聚精会神地排练
The kids are really working their tails off.
艾米的主意 钱也是她付的
Oh, well, this is Amy's idea. And she paid for it.
但我搬了更多盒披萨
But, um, I carried more boxes.
对你妈妈的事 我也很难过
I'm really sorry to hear about your mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 我需要调整一下自己的状态
Yeah, yeah, it's, um, it's been an adjustment.
参与排练演出确实转移我了的注意力
And the play has been a-a welcome distraction.
瑞斯在这里派上大用场了
Reese has been an incredible help.
- 我家瑞斯 - 是啊
- Our Reese? - Yeah.
她设计了舞台布景跟宣传海报
She... She designed the sets and the poster and...
舞台监督的活儿基本被她包了
And she's basically been our de facto stage manager.
卡梅伦 能麻烦你继续举着吗
Uh, hey, Cameron, can you hold that stardrop?
第三幕需要重新布景
We need to reset for Act Three.
你俩最好早点来占位子
You two better get here early and snag the best seats.
好 我们会提早来的
Yeah. We'll get here super early.
我想起来还有事
Uh, but I... have got to get going.
先走了
So, um...
- 拜拜 - 再见
- Okay, bye. - See you later.
你今晚有空
Uh, are you available to chaperone
陪着演员和工作人员吗
the cast and crew party tonight?
我也想 但我今晚有事
I wish I could, but I have plans.
是个约会
A date, actually.
那很棒啊
That is so great.
欢迎带他来见我
Well, hey, you're... you're welcome to bring him.
这比打迷你高尔夫有趣多了
Yeah. Well, that sounds much more enjoyable
不知道我哪根筋搭错了 提这个建议
than mini-golf, which I inexplicably suggested.
到时候绝对是个灾难
It's a disaster waiting to happen. Seriously,
我不知道该做什么说什么
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say,
- 也不知道该如何表现... - 艾米 艾米
- I don't know how to act... - Amy. Amy. Amy.
我们先吃点披萨吧
Let's have some pizza.
二十年来 除了我丈夫
I haven't been out with anybody
我没有答应过任何人的约会
who wasn't my husband in over 20 years.
应该跟年轻时候的感觉
The experience really isn't that much different
差不了太多吧
than when you were a teenager.
上一次约会还是我妈开车送我去的
My mother drove me to the last date that I went on.
那就...
Okay. Well, that's, uh...
但你知道吗 幸好
Yeah, but, you know, the good news is
你已经度过了人生中最困难的阶段
you've already got the toughest part out of the way.
现在要做的是互相认识了解对方
Now you just get to know each other
看看你俩是否合适
and see if you're compatible.
"你好 我是一个单亲妈妈"
"Hi. I'm a widowed mother
"有个十三四岁的女儿"
"of a teenage daughter."
在没被我的双胞胎弟弟搞疯的时候
I like good books and long walks on the beach
喜欢看看书 在沙滩上漫步
when I'm not being driven insane by my twin brother
"顺便提一句 他跟我住"
"who, oh, by the way, he also lives with me."
伊格一定也有他缺点
I'm sure this Iggy guy has issues of his own.
每个人都有自己的包袱
Right? 'Cause everyone has baggage.
不可能在第一次约会的时候就全被你卸下了
You just... You don't unpack it all on the first night.
但我该从哪儿开始呢
Yeah. Okay, but what if I start to unpack?
那就专心玩迷你高尔夫吧
Uh, then focus on the mini-golf, right?
必要的时候 打得他落花流水
Yeah. Destroy him if you have to.
等一下
Mm-hmm. Wait. Hold that thought.
杰弗里 玛赛拉
Uh, Jeffery, Marcella.
你俩的手和嘴不要乱动
Yeah, please keep your hands and your mouths to yourselves.
你有想咬一口
Do you ever have the urge to
保龄球的冲动吗
take a big bite out of one of those?
我觉得它的颜色
I think it must be the color.
和漩涡
Or the swirls.
让我想起了太妃糖
Reminds me of taffy.
谢谢你来 艾娃
Thanks for coming, Ava.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表