剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
把各种考验搬到舞台上
like the interrogations from "Blade Runner"?
在一台测谎机的监视下
You know, when they have the machine that looks
开始审各种问题
into the guy's eye and they ask all the questions?
如同沙漠中的乌龟一般
The turtle in the desert?
好吧 这里有谁看过
Okay, who here has actually seen
"银翼杀手" 举手
"Blade Runner"? Show of hands.
续集呢
The... the sequel?
电影预告片不算
Movie trailers don't count.
大家如果想有所启发的话
Guys, if you're going to be influenced by something,
像是... 最好还是
it's kind of... It's good to have actually
去看看 你们回去也去看下这部电影
seen it, so why don't you give it a watch, come back,
我也会回顾一遍 到时候我们就能
I'll re-watch it, too, and then we can just...
就能一起讨论了 今天的家庭作业就是这样
We can discuss, and that will be our homework.
怎么样
Sound good?
好吧今天的课结束了 下周见
All right, I'll see you next week.
瑞斯 做得很棒
Reese, awesome work.
但我觉得傻
Well, I feel stupid.
没事儿 回头一起看下电影就好了
It's fine. We'll just get together and watch the movie.
这个厉害了
Hey, this is cool.
奥斯汀的阿♥拉♥莫电影院正在上映
The Alamo Drafthouse in Austin is showing
35毫米胶片版的"银翼杀手"
a 35-millimeter print of "Blade Runner,"
星期四午夜场
Thursday at midnight.
谁去
Who's in?
- 我 - 我也去
- Me. - I'm in.
- 走起 - 走起
- Yes. - Yes!
好的 完美
Okay, perfect.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
有点儿
A little, I suppose.
你舔过吗
Have you licked it?
没有
I... I have not.
我能舔一下吗
May I lick it?
你的舌头不打算要了吗
Not if you want your tongue back.
你有过这种情况吗
Has anything like this ever happened to you?
在这之前 我以为我们是不会受伤的
Up until now, I thought we were impervious.
这是你第一次受伤吗
Is this the first time you've been injured?
是的 我这样能被伤害的情况
Yeah, and whatever caused me to be vulnerable
只是暂时的
is only temporary.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我试过
I ran some tests.
厉害了
That was amazing.
以后可别再这样了
Please don't do that anymore, ever.
如果这一而再再而三地发生怎么办
I mean, what if whatever happens, happens again.
如果下次不再只是个小伤口了怎么办
And what if it's not just a papercut next time.
我
I...
我被吓到了
I'm freaking out here.
帮帮我 戴夫
I need help, Dave.
想不到你会向我寻求帮助
I can't believe you're coming to me for answers.
为什么
Why?
我不能向其他人求助
I... I can't go to the others.
他们敬我如神明 向他们
They hold me up on a pretty high pedestal.
表露出一丝脆弱都将引起恐慌 但你
Any weakness could create panic, but you...
你了解真正的我
You see me for who I am.
我需要你回来
You have to come back.
真的吗
Seriously?
如果我再次受伤
If I get hurt again,
我不能放心凯文一个人
I can't have Kevin out there alone.
- 你怎么说 - 我回来
- What do you say? - I'm back.
永远的凯文队
Team Kevin forever.
非常好 现在
Great, now...
还有一件事
One more thing.
我们说的这些你不能告诉凯文
You can't tell Kevin any of this.
- 加拿大吗 - 是的 凯文觉得
- Canada? - Yeah, apparently Kevin thinks
泰勒交友不慎
Tyler is being catfished.
这种情况也是极有可能
Well, it sounds like a very possible scenario.
泰勒太过轻信于人
I mean, Tyler is super trusting.
我有次看他赊给别人一个汉堡
You know, I once saw him loan a guy a hamburger.
凯文去找他是对的
Yeah, it was good of Kevin to go after him.
很暖心 对吧
Yeah. It's sweet, right?
因为他对朋友如此关心吗
For him to be so worried about a friend?
是呀 凯文是个好男人
Yeah, Kevin's a good egg.
我对别人的评价一向中肯
And I'm trained to judge character.
是吗
Oh, really?
那你觉得我是什么样的人
How would you judge my character?
体贴
Caring.
热情
Passionate.
到了疯狂的地步
To the point of crazy.
是我见过的最聪明的人
And the smartest person I ever met.
你真觉得我是你见过的最聪明的人
You really think I'm the smartest person you ever met?
确定无疑
Without a doubt.
我说的全是真心话
Same with the other stuff.
今晚大概
Guess we better...
就到这儿了
Call it a night.
不一定呀
I mean, we don't have to.
你想进来坐会儿吗
You want to come in for a little while?
好
Yeah.
乐意之至
Yeah, I'd like that.
这儿生意一直都这么冷清吗
Is business always slow here?
是的
Aw, yeah.
让我有充足的时间留意莱斯利
But it gives me time to keep an eye out for Leslie.
同时学这个
Oh! And time to learn this!
日安 老兄
G'day, mate.
我是一只叫伯纳德的鲈鱼
I'm Bernard the sea bass.
把我和虾放在一起烧烤
Put me with some shrimp on the barbie.
鲈鱼产自澳大利亚吗
Are sea bass from Australia?
不知道
No idea.
有些顾客好像很喜欢
But the few customers we have seem to really love it.
这些顾客
These... Uh, these customers,
他们人怎么样 正派吗
are any of them really nice, like,
甚至说 正直吗
righteous even?
凯文 这可是加拿大
Kevin, this is Canada, man.
这儿人人都超客气
Everyone here is really sweet.
客气到离谱
It's nuts.
- 好吧 - 老弟
- Right. - Hey, kid.
我是怎么跟你说的 又在玩这些鱼
What did I tell you about playing with the product?
回旋镖
Boomerang!
你赢了 每次都是这招
You get me every time with that bit, you.
这是格斯·艾利福法斯
Gus Alevrofas,
这是凯文·菲恩
Kevin Finn.
凯文是我在得克萨斯时候的好兄弟
Kev's my best bud from back in Texas.
希望你劝劝这家伙
Well, I hope you came to talk some sense into this guy.
劝他回去
I mean, get him to come home.
卡尤加
Cayuga!
那是什么 卡尤加是什么
Um, what is that? What's Cayuga?
我的船 以前大部分的鱼都是靠我的船拉的
My boat. I used to haul most of this stuff in myself.
很好 很好
Well, well, well.
嘿
Hello.
嘿
Hi.
得州人♥民♥现在变得这么友好了吗
Well, they, uh... they make them friendly in Texas.
是的
Yeah. Ah!
泰勒 说说 今天卖♥♥得怎么样
Hey, Tyler. Talk to me. How did we do today?
跟昨天没两样
Same as yesterday.
妈的 我要亏得血本无归了
Damn it. I'm about to lose my ass.
这年头没人买♥♥鱼吗
Nobody's buying fish these days?
反正没人在这儿买♥♥了
Not here. Not anymore.
我老爸经营这个铺子那会儿
When my dad was running this place,
那边是个肉铺
there was a butcher on that side,
这边是个干酪店
there was a cheesemonger over on this side
我老爸铺子前的队是他们两倍长
and my dad's line was double theirs.
那个肉铺后来怎么了
What happened to the butcher?
早就没了
Oh, long gone.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表