剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我听不到 我听不到
I can't hear you! I can't hear you!
我去找人来帮忙
I'm gonna get some help.
我是 是 是凯文的朋友
I'm a... a... a friend of Kevin's.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
他需要你帮忙
He needs your help.
伊薇特 我们只剩十二分钟了
Yvette, we only have 12 minutes.
你在外面吗
Are you out there?
你怎么会被困在停尸房♥里
How did you get locked in a dead-body refrigerator?
艾米
Amy.
还有 那个出现在家门口的女人是谁
And who was that woman at my front door?
凯文 回... 凯文 回来
Kevin! Get... Kevin, get back...
她也是你的帮助对象之一吗
Is she one of those people that you're helping?
- 嗯... - 这事是不是跟
- Um... - Does this have anything to do
新闻上那具遗失的尸体有关
with that missing dead body from the news?
凯文 是不是你偷了尸体
Kevin, did you steal that dead body?
你知道你给自己找了多大的麻烦吗
Do you know how much trouble you can get into for that?
我知道 所以我们要离开这儿
I do, so we should probably get out of here.
- 好吧 但我又很多问题 - 好 我保证
- Okay, but I have a lot more questions. - Okay, and I promise to
一回到家 我就给你答案
make up some answers by the time I get home.
你这次要提醒我完全伸展开来
Remind me to actually stretch out this
我可不想...
time because I just don't want...
嗨
Hi.
你好
Oh, hi.
我只需要 只要
Um, I just need to... Just one...
一分钟
One minute, um...
你没事吧
Are you... Are you okay?
没事 我没怎么睡好觉
I think so. I haven't slept in a bit,
但是我 我要把话说清楚
but I just, uh, I need to get this out.
首先
Um, first of all...
我知道瑞秋讨厌我
I know that Rachel hates me.
我... 你到头来还是爱我的
And I... You're gonna love me eventually,
事情就这么发生了
it just... it... It happens,
我也知道马蒂斯讨厌我
and, um, and I know that Matisse hates me.
但我不介意
And I don't care.
重要的是我们两个人的感觉
All that matters is how you feel and how I feel.
我想说
And... just so you know,
你重新回到我的生命中
I feel having you back in my life is...
收到的最好的馈赠
... is the biggest gift I've ever been given by...
谢谢老天 上帝
... the Universe or God
随便怎么叫吧
or whatever you want to call it.
如果你有
And, um... And if you feel
哪怕一丝丝同样的感觉
even a sliver of that,
我就非常知足了
that's good enough for me.
我只想让你幸福
I just... I just want to make you happy.
那...
And...
你幸福吗
Are you... Are you happy?
我很幸福
I'm happy.
很好
Okay.
但是我们现在要去练瑜伽了 我得走了
But we're going to yoga, so I got to go.
好吧 我能不能小睡一下
Okay. Do you mind if I take a nap?
就在你的沙发上
Just on your couch. Um...
我困得站不住腿了
I'm about to keel over.
- 当然 - 谢谢你
- Sure. - Oh, thank you.
你最好了
You are... You're the best.
瑜伽愉快 有礼了 (印度的合十礼)
And have a great yoga, and, uh, namaste.
睡个好觉 凯文
Um... sleep tight, Kevin.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
就知道你来了
I knew you'd come around.
好怕怕
I'm so scared.
我特别想吃百吉饼
I had a craving for bagels.
我给你放了罂粟籽
I got you poppy seed.
谢啦
Thank you.
我很抱歉
So, I'm sorry.
关于鬼怪和守护神什么的
About all the ghost and guardian angel stuff.
我知道你对那种东西是怎么想的
I knew how you felt about that stuff.
只是我不知道你为什么会那么想
I just... didn't know why you felt that way.
我也很抱歉 我反应太大了
I'm sorry, too. I-I overreacted.
只是想让你知道 我不会再提了
Just so you know, I'm dropping it.
也许你是对的 不管视频里的东西是什么
You were probably right, and whatever
都没有任何意义
is on the video is totally nothing.
也许 我当然是对的
Probably? Of course I'm right.
犯罪现场倒是挺干净的
This is one clean crime scene.
你简直是职业杀手啊
You'd make a great hit man.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
你家里一切都还好吧
Um, everything okay with your family?
他们可不太好
Not for them.
他们失去了五十亩一流的房♥地♥产♥
They lost 50 acres of prime real estate.
但是吉尔叔叔已经去了他心驰神往的地方了
But Uncle Gil is where he wanted to be.
- 所以你成功了 - 是啊
- So you did it! - Yeah.
你勇敢地面对了他们
You stood up to them.
我站起来 和他们讲道理
I stood up and I talked some sense.
但是并没有用
And that didn't work.
所以我只好大喊大叫 我威胁他们 但是 我成功了
So I yelled, and I threatened, but, yes, I did it.
- 多亏了你啊 - 没有
- Thanks to you. - No.
我至今都不敢相信
You know, I-I-I still can't believe you...
你做这么多仅仅是为了帮我
You did all this just to help me.
我是说 我只是一个和你素未谋面的无名小卒
I mean, I'm just a nobody you never met before.
我也是无名小卒
Well, I'm a... I'm a nobody, too.
我们必须团结一致
You know? We have to stick together.
也许你会帮助下一个无名小卒
Maybe you'll help the next nobody you meet.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
也许我会碰到一个寻找骨灰盒的人
Maybe I'll meet someone who's looking for an urn.
你有一个骨灰盒
You got an urn?
是啊 吉尔叔叔的
Well, Uncle Gil's.
是啊
Yeah.
他不需要
He doesn't need it.
直接扔进垃圾桶 我感觉挺怪的
And I-I just feel weird tossing it in the trash.
我知道有人用得到它
You know what? I think I know someone who could use it.
看起来真不错
It looks nice there.
还真是呢
It really does.
真的很高兴我们做到了
I'm really glad we did this.
我很高兴我站在这里做这件事 而不是在监狱
I'm... I'm glad I'm here to do it and not in jail.
你去找艾米帮忙真够机智的
Getting Amy to help was quick thinking on your part.
我知道你肯定吓坏了
And I'm... I'm... I'm sure you must be freaking out
但是我会掩护好你的
about that, but I'll cover.
凯文...
Kevin...
现在 我们的困难远远是你掩护不了的了
... our problems are way past you covering for me now.
我没感觉更好
I'm not getting any better.
- 不 你... - 这不是...
- Well, no. You... - This isn't...
我错了
I was wrong.
这不是我个人感情的问题
It's not about my emotions.
只是我无法控制我自己
I-I simply can't control myself.
恐怕我们别无选择
I'm afraid we're out of options.
我不想这么说 但是我们要...
I hate to say this, but we need...
那就不要说 不要说出来
Well, then don't. Just don't say it.
不要说 不要...
Just don't. Just...
可你都不知道我要说的是什么
But you don't... you don't even know what I'm about to say.
我知道 你要说你要离开了
Yeah, you're... you're gonna say that you're leaving,
我们要分开了 我接受不了
that you're splitting us up, and I'm not having it,
所以你可以想想别的事了
so you can think of another thing.
或者什么都不想也行
Or don't even think about anything at all.
反正别再想了
Just no more thinking.
从现在开始让脑子放空
Just a blank, empty mind from now on.
- 我们得谈谈 - 现在真的不是时候
- We need to talk. - It's really not a good time.
我不管
Oh, I don't care.
今天早上在我家门口的人是谁
Who was that person on my front porch this morning?
为什么她长得跟监控录像
And why does she look exactly like
里的人一模一样呢
the person in my security footage?
我只是
You know what? I just...
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表