剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
以前的铺子都被逼走了
All the old places got forced out
我也难以幸免
like they're trying to do to me.
我跟你讲 房♥东要给
You know, the landlord has to make room for
手工面包店和小装饰品店腾地儿
artisanal bread and fancy little knick-knack shops.
我今天才知道租金又涨了
Just found out today they're raising my rent again.
我也撑不了多久了
Just a matter of time now.
格斯 凯文就是我跟你说的那个
Gus, this is the Kevin I was telling you about,
帮助别人的人
the one who helps people.
说不定他可以帮助你
Maybe he can help you?
你想试着跟黑心的房♥东
You want to try a run at my
协商下租金吗
heartless landlord about the rent?
我很乐意 老兄
I'd be happy to, mate!
他这么做就不违和
It's better when he does it.
妈 你看到我的背包了吗
Mom, have you seen my backpack?
算了 我找到了
Never mind, found it.
内特 内特
Nate. Nate.
你得起来了
You got to get up.
瑞斯起床了
Reese is up.
她还不能接受我邀请男人来过夜
She's just not ready for me to have slumber parties yet.
就算她能接受 我也还没
And, even if she is, I am not ready
做好心理准备跟她讨论这个
to have a discussion with her about that, so...
- 看来我得走了 - 是的 你得走了
- I need to leave. - Yeah, you need to leave.
好吧
Okay.
实话说 我没想到我们的初夜
Got to admit, this isn't exactly how I expected
会这么结束
our first time together to end.
我也是 但并不代表它不美好
Me either, but it doesn't mean it was any less wonderful.
简直美妙
Magical.
你能从窗子爬出去吗
Now will you please climb out my window?
这是老房♥子
It's an old house.
地板踩着会嘎吱作响
There's really creaky floors,
瑞斯的耳朵很灵敏
and Reese has got ears like a hawk, so...
我的钥匙 在楼下
My keys. I left them downstairs.
我把它们扔桌上了
I put them on the table!
- 谁会把钥匙扔桌上 - 桌上有个钥匙盘
- Who does that? - There was a key dish!
好吧 那确实是用来放钥匙的
Um, that's what it's there for,
你让它体现了价值
and I'm very glad you used it, but, hm...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
- 嗨 - 早上好啊
- Hey! - Good morning!
睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
- 还好 - 我睡得还不错
- Fine. - Yeah, I slept great.
睡得就像木头一样的沉
Just... like a log.
谁啊
Who's that?
好问题
That's a great question.
是个好问题
Great question.
内特
Nate!
是内特
It's Nate.
早
Morning.
天啦
Oh, my goodness.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我 我刚刚值完班
Well, uh... I just, uh, got off my shift,
我觉得我想给某人做煎饼
and I felt like making pancakes for some people.
然后我想到了你们就是我最喜欢的人了
And I figured that since you guys are my favorite people,
所以我就来这儿 给你们做煎饼来了
that I'd come over to... To make pancakes for you.
啊 那 那真是个好想法
Oh, that was... That was a great idea.
真是个好想法 不是吗
Isn't that a great idea?
你是忘了带
Did you forget to bring the stuff
做煎饼要用的工具了吗
to actually make the pancakes?
你知道吗 有趣的是 我难以平复内心的激动
You know, funny enough, I was so excited
以至忘了去商店买♥♥工具了
that I neglected to stop at the store.
好吧 但你知道吗
Well, yeah, but you know what?
我们在餐具室里有一切
Lucky for you, I've got all of the things
做煎饼所需要的工具 幸运吧
to make pancakes in the pantry, so we are good.
- 哇 真幸运啊 -是啊是啊 真幸运
- Wow, very lucky. - Yes, we're very lucky.
真是幸运
So lucky.
简直不能再 幸运了
Just completely. So lucky.
那 那我就把钥匙放在这儿了
I'm, uh... just going to leave these here.
好的 就是那个盘子
Yeah, that's the right tray.
你在逗我吗 我爱死格斯了
Are you kidding me? I love Gus.
讲真
You do?
- 是啊 我又不一直是他的房♥东 - 这样啊
- Sure. I wasn't always his landlord. - Oh.
我的朋友们和他在这里的时间一样长
My folks have been here as long as his.
自打我还是个小女生时我就认识格斯了
I've known Gus since I was a little girl.
当他给我人生中第一只牡蛎时
I must have been, like, 8 years old
我大概才 八岁
when he gave me my first oyster.
牡蛎 养起来吗
Like, as a pet?
是吃的
To eat.
哦 是啊是啊
Oh, right. Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
如果你这么爱格斯的话
Well, if you love Gus so much,
为什么还要斤斤计较他的房♥租呢
why are you jacking up his rent
还想把他从这里撵走
and trying to push him out of here?
他是这样给你说的
Is that what he told you?
格斯说什么都变了你想让他走
Gus says that everything is changing and you want him gone.
好吧 他说对了
Well, he's right.
什么都在变 所以我决定改变重心
Everything is changing, so I decided to pivot,
专注于特色菜品 当地技工
focus on specialty foods, local artisans.
明智的做法
That is pretty smart.
说实话 我每个月只不过上涨了
And to be honest, I raised Gus's rent by, like,
他30加元的房♥租
$30 a month, if that.
只要30加元 全部吗
$30? That's all?
他比其他人交的房♥租少多了
He pays way less than everyone else.
我亏着钱就是因为我喜欢他
I lose money on that stall because I like him.
好吧 所以这个协商以失败告终咯
So, okay... so this is a hard "no" on the negotiation?
你想要协商的话 去找格斯
If you want to negotiate, start with Gus.
让他去装♥修♥装♥修♥他的小商♥铺♥
Get him to update his stall a little.
客人会喜欢高端的卖♥♥鱼展台
Our customers would love an upscale fish stand.
我猜我可以试试
I guess I can give that a shot, yeah.
介意我拿一颗薄荷糖吗
Um... Oh, do you mind if I take a mint?
没事
Oh, please.
格斯怂恿我吃了一堆生金枪鱼
Gus shamed me into eating a bunch of raw tuna,
不敢想象我嘴里是怎样一种怪味道
and it's a real nightmare in there, breath-wise.
每次一说话 我自己都觉得恶心
I make myself sick every time I talk.
薄荷糖 每个人都可以拿的 是吧
And those are for everybody, right?
是啊 随便拿
Oh, yeah, as many as you want.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
和那人交涉得怎么样啦
How did it go dealing with the man?
那人其实是一位巨好的女士
The man is actually a very nice lady
她很喜欢格斯并想让他留在这儿
who likes Gus a bunch and wants to keep him around here.
所以我觉得她不是什么麻烦
So I don't think she's the problem.
但我拿到了这个
But I got one of these.
我还好啦 老铁
I'm good, man.
什么毛病
What's wrong?
我当真以为
I really thought I would have
现在我能够在市场上看到莱斯利了
seen Leslie at the market by now.
我是说 总有一天
I mean, she's got to get a hankering
她不得不来买♥♥鱼吧
for fish at some point.
是吧
Right?
小泰 万一哪天莱斯利来了但不成功呢
Ty, what happens if Leslie comes by and it doesn't work out?
我是说 万一 她把你甩了呢
You know, I mean, like, what if she dumped you?
不可能的 小凯
That ain't happening, Kev.
当然 当然 但理论上说的话
I... of course, but just theoretically.
好吧 很显然 我会尊重她的决定
Well, obviously, I'd abide by her decision.
还是要尊重女方的自♥由♥选择啦
A woman's agency must be honored.
很成熟
That's very mature.
然后我会痛哭一场
Then I'd collapse into a blubbering heap,
在床上瘫一两个星期
go immobile for 7-14 days,
你得把我背去机场
you'd have to carry me to the airport,
好久都要靠你哄我上♥床♥ 喂我 帮我穿衣服
roll me into bed, feed and clothe me for a while.
然后 我猜我就能释然了
But then, yeah, I guess I have closure.
加拿大的这个心结就算解开了
And we wouldn't have any unfinished business up here in Canada.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表