剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
It just looks like a regular rock.
看着就是块普通石头
I thought it would look more like a space thing.
我以为太空里的东西会长得不一样
I wouldn't touch it!
别碰
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
What is wrong with you?
你怎么搞的
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等 等等
Wha... How did we get here?
什... 我们是怎么到这的
What are you talking about? You drove!
你在讲什么 你开车来的啊
The car?
开车
Oh, my God. You are the worst!
我的天 你真奇葩
Well, just tell me what happened!
告诉我到底发生了什么
You thought it was an awesome idea
你自以为是
to touch a space rock,
摸了那块太空陨石
and then you got, like, electrocuted or something.
然后你就... 就像 触电了一样
This is so weird.
太奇怪了
What are you gonna do with it, anyway?
总之 你打算怎么处理它
With what? The meteor!
处理什么 陨石啊
I don't want the meteor.
我不想要那陨石
You brought it back with us!
你开车把它带回来了
What?
什么
W Why did I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because you're a crazy person!
因为你是个疯子
Well, will you help me?
那你能帮帮我吗
Reese!
瑞斯
Come on!
使劲
Have you had a chance to ingest
我们递交的材料
the material we sent?
你研究了吗
Twice. Initial impressions?
两次 有初步印象吗
While I appreciate the midnight helicopter ride,
谢谢你们大半夜用直升机接我来
I don't really know why I'm here.
但我不知道我为什么要来这
These are meteors, not weapons.
这些是陨石 不是武器
The trajectories in Indonesia and Greenland...
印度尼西亚和格陵兰的轨迹显示...
Save it for the briefing. We're about to start.
留着在报告会上说 我们正好要开始
Who's giving it? You are.
谁来作报告 你
Some of you may know of Dr. Amy Cabrera
或许你们有人知道艾米·卡布雷拉博士
from her work with the UN inspection team in Iraq.
她与联♥合♥国♥驻伊♥拉♥克♥检查组有过合作
She's a professor of aeronautical engineering
她是一名航♥天♥工程学的教授
and one of the best weapons analysts out there.
也是顶尖的武器分♥析♥师
Professor, tell them what you told me.
教授 把你告诉我的通知给大家
Ladies and gentlemen, um, good morning.
女士们先生们 早上好
Over the last 24 hours,
在过去的二十四小时里
there have been 35 meteor strikes reported
全球已经有三十五起
all over the globe.
陨石撞击报道
While this is highly unusual,
这种现象十分反常
there is no evidence to suggest that it's a weapon.
但并没有证据表明与武器相关
There have been no ballistic missile launches that have been detected.
没有监测到弹道导弹发射
The trajectory...
它的轨道...
In any given year,
每一年
there are 5 to 10 meteor strikes
都有五到十颗等量的
of this magnitude.
陨石撞击
How do you explain 35 in a day?
你怎么解释一天三十五颗陨石
Well, I can only tell you what they aren't, General.
我只能告诉你它们不是什么 将军
Here's my problem...
我的问题是...
If these are supposed to be meteors,
如果这些真是陨石
they sure as hell don't act like them. They don't get picked up
各种迹象都与陨石不同 它们在到达
on any telemetry until they hit the stratosphere.
同温层之前 没有被任何遥测系统侦察到
Could someone be dropping projectiles from a satellite?
有没有可能是卫星上投射的射弹
Kinetic weapons are theoretical.
动能武器只是假设
This isn't science fiction, General.
这不是科幻小说 将军
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
our first confirmed strike in the United States.
这是在美国国内首次确认的撞击事件
Are these coordinates correct? Yeah.
这些坐标是准确的吗 是的
Do not be afraid.
别害怕
You have been chosen!
你已被选中
Kevin?
凯文
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Ame. What's up?
艾米 什么事
Kevin, where the hell have you been?
凯文 你到底去哪了
I have been calling you all night.
我一整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
Oh. Really?
真的吗
Look, there are reports of a meteor strike
听着 报告显示有一颗陨石
close to the house. Did you see it?
降落在我们家附近 你看到了吗
Kevin, did you see it?
凯文 你有没有看到
Um... nope, don't think so.
没有 没看到
There's nothing for me to do here,
我在这什么也不能做
so I'm on my way back.
所以我马上就回家了
But answer your phone, okay?
记住要接电♥话♥ 好吗
Got it. Uh, yeah, see ya.
知道了 回见
Morning, sunshine.
早上好 帅哥
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Uh, sorry. Who are you?
抱歉 你是哪位
Drink this.
把这个喝了
It looks disgusting, but it's good for you.
卖♥♥♥♥相不好 但对你有好处
Um, wait, wait, wait...
等等 等等 慢着...
Listen, you need to start eating a healthy breakfast.
你得开始吃健康早餐了
Your body's a gift from God.
你的身体可是上帝的恩赐啊
And let's face it.
然而 面对现实
You've been treating yours like a rental car.
你把你的身体当作租来的破车
Uh, well, so here's the thing,
问题是这样
this isn't actually your house.
这里不是你家
It isn't your house either, Kevin.
也不是你的家 凯文
How'd you... How did you know m... Drink.
你怎么... 你怎么知道我的... 喝了它
Mm! No, no, no. Listen, listen.
不不不 听着 听着
You got to go, or I'm gonna call the c...
你得走了 不然我就要报...
This...
这个...
This is really delicious.
这个太好喝了吧
Good. Enjoy that.
很棒 好好享受
And listen. I'm here to tell you something
听好了 我来是为了告诉你一些事情
that I suspect you already know.
但我估计你已经知道了
Haven't you always felt
难道 你没有总是觉得
that you had a higher purpose,
自己有一个更高的目标吗
that you were meant for something greater?
你命中注定要做更伟大的事
Um... nope.
没有
Can't say that I...
不能说我...
Yeah, no.
对 没有
All right.
好吧
All right, all right. Fine.
好吧 好吧 没关系
In every generation since the dawn of Man,
自从人类出现 每一个时代
there are 36 righteous souls in the world.
世界上都会出现三十六个义人
And they protect humanity
他们靠仅存的少数
by merely existing.
保护人类
Now...
现在...
There's only one.
只剩一个了
Okay.
好吧
You, Kevin...
你 凯文
You are the last of the righteous.
你是最后的义人
Sure.
当然
Cool.
很好
But you're not alone.
但你并不孤独
I'm a messenger from God.
我是上帝的使者
Oh, good. I'm here to guide and protect you.
真是万幸 我是来引导和保护你的
I know, right?
松了口气 对吧
Yeah, that all sounds great.
是 这些话听起来不错
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表