剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
All right, well, then, how 'bout a little light stalking?
好吧 那拍个照呢
No! You'd do that.
不 拍嘛
Come on. Stop asking.
来嘛 别再说了
Heads up.
看球
You all right?
你还好吗
My dad and I
我爸和我
had this ritual after soccer practice.
在练完球以后有一个习惯
He told me if I can find enough loose change
他说如果我可以在他的车里找到足够多的零钱
rolling around his car, we could stop for ice cream.
我们就可以去吃冰淇淋
So I'd dig around the floor, in between the seats,
于是我找遍了地面和椅子缝隙
and I'd always find
而且总能找到
just enough money I needed for ice cream.
刚好够的钱 去买♥♥♥♥冰淇淋
Even when I figured out
即使我知道
he was just putting the money there, I never said anything.
是他故意把钱放在那儿的 我什么都不会说
He never said anything.
他也什么都不说
Soccer was something we did together.
踢足球是我们一起做的一件事
It was our thing. It was never my thing.
我们一直一起做 不是我一个人做
So I just don't want to play anymore.
所以我不想再踢足球了
Okay.
好吧
Then don't.
那就别踢
And I was thinking about what you said.
我想过了你说的话
I don't know, there's play tryouts
学校下周有戏剧选拔
at school next week, so maybe I'll do that.
也许我会去参加
Theater nerd? Ugh.
然后成为戏剧咖
I mean, I guess. Shut up!
我猜 闭嘴
I don't have to go see any of your plays, do I?
我不用去看你的任何一场表演吧
Everything about you is bad.
真的找不出你的任何优点
I'm doing homework.
我去做作业了
All right.
好
Uh, hi.
嗨
So...
那么
Listen, um...
听着
I mean, I had a whole speech planned.
我想说 我酝酿了一大堆话
Have you been here this whole time?
你一直待在这里吗
No, I've been in conference with my colleagues.
没 我和同事一起开了个会
You have colleagues? Hmm... 36 meteors?
你有同事 嗯哼 三十六颗流星
I'm not the only one who came here.
我不是唯一一个来到这里的
I found one.
我找到了一个
At the airport.
在机场
I...I don't even know how to describe it.
我都不知道怎样来形容那种感觉
It was... It was like for one brief moment,
就像在那短暂的一刻
I understood
我懂得了
the Universe and my place within it.
整个宇宙和我在其中的位置
Ooh, Kevin!
噢 凯文
That's beautiful! Yeah.
那真是太棒了 是的
He wasn't one of the righteous.
他不是义人之一
The hell are you talking about?
你说什么
Sorry.
很遗憾
No, that doesn't... I...I had feelings!
不 不对 我感觉到了的
I had a bunch of feelings.
我有强烈的感觉
I'm really proud of you,
我真为你骄傲
but it's not gonna be that easy.
但是寻找义人并不是那么容易的事
There was, like...
当时明明...
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
See what?
看到什么
It was butterflies, I think.
蝴蝶吧 我觉得
I don't know. It's a sign.
我不知道 这是一个预兆
It's a sign!
它是个预兆
You're on the right path.
你走对了路
But what does that mean?
那又是什么意思
Uh, just... just keep doing what you're doing.
继续做你的事
The Universe will make the rest clear.
剩下的 宇宙会告诉你
Okay? You need to get to bed early.
好吗 你需要早点睡
Tomorrow's when the real training starts.
明天真正的训练就要开始了
Oh, cool.
酷
I look forward to you destroying some more of my stuff.
我期待着你再毁我几件东西
Oh, now come on!
哦 别这样
You know I have to tear you down to build you up!
你知道的 经历挫折才能重塑自己
Well, maybe you could, uh,
好吧 也许你能
build me up a car while you're at it.
先帮我重塑一辆车
A Tesla would be nice, but you know what I like.
特斯拉就可以 但是你知道我更喜欢什么
Maybe he isn't crazy.
也许他并没有疯
Well, how am I supposed to get around?
那我要怎么出行
Maybe it's possible
也许一个人
that one person can actually make a difference.
真的可以改变
It's like he's gotten a second chance,
就像他被赋予了第二次机会
and he's using it to do something important.
而他利用这个机会来做重要的事
Oh, yeah! All right.
好吧 好吧
Look, I just want to know if you can fly.
我就想知道你能不能飞
I think it's a totally reasonable question.
我觉得这是个很合理的问题
Except, yeah, he's super crazy.
只不过 他就是个超级疯子
Do you, like, zip around, or can you, like...
你会瞬间移♥动♥吗 或者说 你可以...
Do you just have wings? Just tell me.
告诉我 你到底有没有翅膀
美国朋克乐队
尼泊尔 加德满都谷地
南非 开普敦 豪特湾
得州 泰勒市 距奥斯汀34英里
北美防空司令部彼得森空军基地 科罗拉多州
走开
我耳聋了靠售卖♥♥♥♥这种铅笔来养活自己一美元或者任何你认为合适的价格都可以上帝保佑你
凯文是怪胎搬了颗陨石回家
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表