剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
I thought since we're basically family that...
我想既然我们基本上是一家人了...
Nope. Not gonna happen. Nate.
没门 内特
Legally, I can't let the car out till that's taken care of.
从法律上说 除非手续办好 不然我不能放行
Ah. Legally, you can't.
从法律上 你不能
But, um...
但是
Family oriented... Okay, fine.
家庭上... 好吧
How... How much are we looking at?
要多少钱呢
Ballpark? $800.
估计 八百美元
Hey, but I'll waive the parking ticket
但要是你把相片拿走
if you take the photo off my desk.
我就撤回罚单
No. It's not happening.
不 不可能
We're family.
我们是一家人
And families have photos.
家人都有相片
Still there.
还是在这
Marc.
马克
What's the good news?
有什么好消息吗
Uh, well, so, the deputy really...
副警长确实...
He really wanted to do me a solid, like, so bad,
他确实想给我个面子 非常想
but apparently you owe like $800
很显然你登记期满
for an expired registration.
欠了大概八百美元
Oh, I was afraid of that.
我就担心这个
Maybe there's someone back home
家里有没有人
that you could have help you?
可能帮得上你的
Yeah, I'm kind of on my own on this one.
可能得靠我自己了
Mm. All right.
好吧
Do you... Sorry. Do you smell something?
抱歉 你闻到什么味儿了吗
It's... It's like...
就像...
No, yeah, it's me.
是我
Oh. You know what? I I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's... It's actually making it hard
味道有点大
for me to focus a little bit.
我都无法集中注意力了
How about... While I think...
我想你是否
You want to come over to my place and...
愿意到我家去
And, you know, take a hot shower?
洗个热水澡
Maybe do some laundry?
换洗下衣服
You mind if I take a bath?
你介意我泡个澡吗
I'm more of a bath guy.
我比较喜欢泡澡
Dude!
伙计
Me too.
我也是
Yeah, it's so crazy how many men
简直难以想象那么多男的
don't even consider a bath.
都不愿意泡澡
It... They're so underrated. Yeah.
大家低估了泡澡的乐趣
They're so much better.
泡澡舒服多了
Uh, what are you doing?
你在干什么
Um... this is a little more complicated than I thought.
这件事比我想的更为复杂
And you think $20 is gonna help?
所以你认为二十美元就有用了
Well, it can't hurt.
至少 没有坏处
And I'm at a loss, so...
而且我也不知道怎么办 所以
Once Marc gets out of the tub,
马克泡完澡后
we'll put our heads together, and we'll figure it out.
我们就一起想想 会解决的
Things always feel better after a nice soak.
美美地洗完澡后 什么事都会解决好的
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I wouldn't know.
无法理解
Hey, so, um...
那么
Remember when you walked me through my past
记得当你带我穿越到我的过去
and showed me all the... All the times in my life
向我展示一幕幕
where I had been a... a jerk?
我所作所为的样子吗
Mm mm! Not all the times. Just a select few.
不是所有的 只选择了部分
Right. Well...
好吧
Would you be willing to do that again,
你愿意再来一次吗
but, this time, we could go into Tyler's past?
不过 这一次 我们进入泰勒的过去
Okay, let me... Let me be sure I know what you're asking me.
好吧 我来猜猜你想让我♥干♥什么
Okay.
好的
You want me to invade Tyler's privacy
你想让我进入泰勒的隐私
to show you moments you were too self involved
向你展示你当时太自私没有留意到的
to notice the first time around? Is that...
那些时刻吗 是那样吗
Is that it?
是吗
Yes. No.
是的 不行
W... But... But... Kevin. Not a chance.
但是 凯文 不可能
I said it's for Tyler.
我说了是为了泰勒
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Who are you?!
你是谁
You stay back! No. I'm staying. I'm staying.
退后 别动手 我后退 我后退
I will hit you! I will hit you! Please. No. Please don't.
我打你咯 请别这样 别这样
Ame!
艾米
You're home early.
你回来挺早
Thanks again. Yeah.
真的谢了 没事
Sorry again.
还有 真的抱歉
Who was that?
那是谁
That was Marc.
他叫马克
Marc. Okay?
马克啊 嗯
Yeah. Who's Marc?
对 所以马克是谁
My friend.
我朋友
Your friend. Yeah.
你朋友 没错
What's your friend's last name?
你朋友姓什么
Marc...
马克...
Y Marc.
呃... 就马克
Did you just let a stranger
你这是让陌生人
take a shower in my house?
在我房♥♥子里洗了个澡吗
Uh, okay. Where I live.
呃 我... 我住的房♥♥子
With my daughter. Who's 14.
我14岁女儿住的房♥♥子
Okay. It was a bath.
行了 洗个澡而已
Okay. All right? Yeah.
好吧 对吧
And, I mean, when you put it that way, it sounds bad.
你这么说 听着是不太好
Any way you put it, it sounds bad!
管你怎么说 这事儿听着都不好
Oh, well, at least I'm doing something to help people!
至少我在力所能及帮助别人
You're... Don't... You never help anybody.
你... 你没有... 你从来没帮过谁
Except last year
除了去年开始
when I let my jerk, idiot, jackass brother
我让我那个傻瓜混♥蛋♥弟弟
come live at my house rent free
免费住在我家
and eat all my food and lecture me.
吃我的不说 还一直教训我
Right. Okay. Well...
好吧 行 嗯...
I see what you're doing here. I do.
我知道你想做什么 真的
I see what you're doing. You're trying to turn this around on me.
我看出来了 你想把话题转到我身上
But it will not work, bucko. It will not.
行不通的 小子 别想了
And I do help people, Kevin. Okay?
而且我帮助别人的 凯文 行吧
I help students every day by filling
我每天往学生脑袋里
their brains with knowledge.
灌输知识就是在帮他们
That's another example, yeah. Yes. Another good example.
这是个例子 没错 对 是个好例子
Okay? Oh. And light bulbs.
怎么样 哦对了还有灯泡
Okay? You are standing next
你旁边这是个
to an energy efficient bulb, my friend.
节能灯泡 我的朋友
You think that's a 60 watt bulb?
你难道以为这是个60瓦的灯泡
No. It's a 14 watt bulb, baby!
不 是14瓦的 宝贝
You're welcome, Earth!
不用谢我 地球
Hey, buddy! I'm feeling great!
嘿兄弟 我现在可精神了
Good.
不错
Where is Yvette?
伊薇特去哪了
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 不知道
She didn't quite mention where she was...
她没跟我说要去哪里...
She told me that there would be...
她说可能...
Sometimes she gets back around...
她回来大概是...
I wasn't quite privy to what her plans were.
我不是很清楚她的日程
Is there something I can help you with?
要我帮你什么吗
Uh, well, she said that she wanted you
哦 是这样 她想让你
to take me through some of Tyler's best memories
带我回顾泰勒的一些美好回忆
so that I could use them to do something special for him.
我好借鉴一下 给他准备个特别惊喜
Seriously? She said that?
真的吗 她这么说的吗
Yes.
对
Well, let's dive in, then.
好 那开始吧
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表