剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
嗯 我很抱歉 节哀顺变
Um, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for your loss.
我们让其他人来 好吗
Let's let some other people have a turn, shall we?
嘿 伊薇特
Hi! Yvette!
- 哦 - 嘿
- Oh. - Hi.
之前见过他了
Saw him earlier.
哦 这下好了
Oh! Good.
我在播客上听到
So, I heard on a podcast
可以找这些人到你家来
that these people come to your house
免费做个降神会
and do a seance for free.
很棒 我们也应该那样做
Nice. We should do that.
我的姑姑总说她有个守护天使
My aunt always says that she has a guardian angel.
她还说电视会跟她交流
She also says the TV communicates with her.
你们在干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
试着把这件事搞清楚
Trying to figure this out.
好吧 到晚饭时间了
Okay. It is dinner time,
你们该回家了
so you guys have to leave.
他们在聊什么呢
What are they going on about?
有关监控录像上的无聊画面
Some stupid thing on the security cameras.
瑞斯在想入非非
And Reese is letting her imagination run away with her.
- 晚饭吃什么 怎么了 - 瑞斯
- What's for dinner? What? - Reese.
我不希望你把这件事告诉别人
I don't want you telling people about this.
为什么 他们觉得很酷
Why? They think it's cool.
我觉得只会让我们看似疯疯癫癫的
Well, I think it makes us sound crazy.
到此为止吧
So knock it off.
随你便
Whatever.
我去做家庭作业了
I'm doing homework.
你怎么看
What do you think?
- 这是干扰 对吗 - 不是 谢谢
- It's interference, right? - No, thanks.
不 你说 不 谢谢 是什么意思
No... What do you mean, "No, thanks"?
伙计 这件事情让我毛骨悚然
Man, that stuff creeps me out.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你们全都疯了
You're all insane.
再见 谢谢您的到来
Bye, thank you for coming.
我明白你说的 好吗
I understand that, okay?
我们要遵守他的愿望 巴里
And we're gonna keep to the spirit of his wishes, Barry,
但这笔财产值很多钱
but this property is worth a lot of money.
那是他的家人
It's the family.
他们整晚都在这儿
They've been at it all night.
呀
Yikes.
杰克 我想 也许我们该考虑
Jack, I just think maybe we should consider
吉尔叔叔的遗愿... 我只是...
Uncle Gil's final wishes... I just...
结束了 巴里 决策已定
It's done, Barry. The decision's been made.
你好
Hi.
对不起 我
Sorry, I...
刚刚听起来很激烈
That sounded pretty intense.
你... 你还好吗
Are you... You all right?
你的... 你的... 你的领带有点
Your... Your... Your tie's a little, uh...
是的 我不擅长系领带
Ooh, yeah, I'm really bad at that.
过来
Come here.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 我叫巴里 - 哦
- I'm Barry. - Cool.
吉尔是我叔叔
Gil was my uncle.
我叫凯文
Kevin.
你是怎么
So, how do you, uh...
你怎么认识吉尔的
How do you know Gil?
我
I, uh...
我只见过他一次
I only met him once.
我当时和我女朋友在一起
I was with my girlfriend.
但他 给我留下了深刻印象
But, uh, he... made an impact.
是 他是个好人
Yeah. He was a great guy.
这个世界
The world is, um...
没有他的世界更糟了
Worse off without him.
好了 凯尔文
There you go, Kelvin.
凯文
Oh, Kevin.
好
Yeah.
我的家人
You know, my family cares
更在意的是钱 而不是他
more about money than him.
我只是觉得自己对此无能为力
I just feel powerless to do anything about it.
也许我能帮你
Well, maybe there's something that I could do to help?
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得
I think you're probably
你可能是这里最善良的人
the nicest person here, man.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我的确挺善良的
Of course I'm being nice.
- 我相信你 - 我们不需要三十六个超级英雄
- I believe you. - We don't need 36 superheroes.
- 我们需要... - ...短暂的时刻 我知道
- We need... - ...brief moment, I understood
- 老天和... - 我爱你 铁哥们
- the Universe and... - I love you, Keavy Metal.
凯尔文
Kelvin?
我记得的最后一件事
Last thing I remember was...
是帮你打领带
fixing your tie.
然后... 就什么都不记得了
And then after that... nothing.
也许我们被下药了
Maybe we were dosed.
不管你信不信
Well, believe it or not,
我可以解释
I have an explanation.
巴里 我身上有一点
Barry, there's something...
非常与众不同
very special about me.
现在你也受到了我的影响
And now you're a part of it, too.
我九岁的时候
When I was nine, I colored my
用绿色的马克笔给自己全身涂了色
entire body with green marker
因为我想做女浩克
because I wanted to be She-Hulk!
不
No!
我是想...
I really thought...
因为你是女浩克的粉丝 也不是那个...
'cause you're a fan of She-Hulk, and that's also not...
好吧
Yeah.
- 我们绝对是被下药了 - 是的
- We were definitely dosed. - Yeah.
没错 应该是这样 你说的没错
Sure, that's the thing. You're probably right.
那么 你有什么不一样的感觉吗
So, do you feel any different?
我不知道 也许是 改变什么的
Or, uh, I don't know, changed, maybe?
更有正义感之类的吗
More righteous or anything like that?
既然你提到了 我感觉好极了
Well, now that you mention it, I... I... I feel fantastic.
- 是吗 - 是的 世界变得
- Yeah? - Yeah, the world
更加
just seems more, uh...
有生气了
alive today.
仿佛
You know, like the...
阳光洒在我身上
rays of sun bouncing on my skin
风中有土壤的芳香
and the scent of the soil in the wind.
还有我的脚
Ah, and my feet!
我的脚 简直不可思议
Oh, my feet. They feel incredible!
就像...
Wow! Oh, it's like...
就像踩在两个软绵绵的枕头上
You know, it's like walking on two puffy pillows.
你住在这附近吗 还是...
So, do you live around here, or...
不 不 我住在阿姆斯特丹
No, no... Amsterdam.
说实话
You know, to be honest, I almost
我差点就不会来参加葬礼了
didn't come to the funeral.
我懂 家人有时候是很难对付
Hey, I get it. Families can be a little tricky.
我的家人不是难对付 他们是讨人厌
Mnh. Mine aren't tricky. They're awful.
吉尔叔叔只想
The only thing that Uncle Gil wanted
葬在他小屋边的那片地里
was to be buried on the land near his cabin.
我的兄弟们 他们根本不在乎吉尔想要什么
My brothers, they don't care what Uncle Gil wanted.
他们只想把他火化掉
They just want to cremate him,
卖♥♥掉地 然后把钱分了
sell the land, and split the money.
这是他们唯一达成一致的事
That's the one thing they can agree on.
你知道他们守夜的时候
Do you know what they were
在争论什么吗
arguing about at the wake?
该雇哪个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
What real estate agent to use.
闭嘴 让步 才更痛快
It's just easier to shut up and give in.
是不好受 我很遗憾
That sucks. I'm sorry.
真希望我能帮帮你
I wish there was some way I could help.
凯尔文
Kelvin.
我已经有很长时间
I feel better this morning than
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表