剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我要你在扯谎前
I-I want you to think about this
想想这件事
before you make something up.
好吧
Okay.
艾米 我知道你担心我
Ame, look, I know that you're worried about me...
才不是 我不是担心你
No. I'm not worried about you.
我是担心我自己 好吗 我只是
I'm worried about me, okay? I just... I...
我感觉我快疯了
I feel like I'm losing it.
我要
And I just... I need...
我要知道切实的真♥相♥
I need the absolute truth.
好吧
Fine.
那个流星不是真正的流星
That meteor wasn't a meteor.
它实际上是上帝派来的一名战士
It was actually a warrior from God.
她的名字叫伊薇特 她被派来保护我
Her name is Yvette, and she was sent here to protect me
因为我是最后的义人
because I was the last righteous soul,
我的任务是甄选新的义人
and my mission is to anoint new righteous souls
并且拯救世界
and save the world.
等等 我说出来了吗
Wait. Did I say that?
那是从我嘴里说出来的话吗
Did... Did that come out of my mouth?
我说出来了
I did it.
艾米 那就是事实真♥相♥
I... Ame, that was the truth!
我觉得我就是个傻瓜
I feel like an idiot.
真不敢相信我居然还以为
I can't believe that I actually thought you
你会说出一些哪怕有一丁点帮助的话
would say something even remotely help...
你好 艾米
Hello, Amy.
凯文说的是实话
Kevin's telling the truth.
我是上帝的信使
I am a messenger from God.
凯文是三十六个义人之一
And Kevin is one of the 36 righteous souls
他们的存在是为了保护人类
who protects humanity merely by existing.
我知道这种事很难让人相信
And... I know this is a lot to take in,
正常情况下 我不会让你
and under normal circumstances I wouldn't burden you
知道这些
with this knowledge.
但是现在是非常情况
But these aren't normal circumstances.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
这下好了
Nice.
"Honey, I'm Good." - Andy Grammer
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表