剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
没有像今天早上这么高兴了
I have felt in a long time.
我的...
My, uh...
我的酒店在那边 所以...
My hotel's that way, so...
我... 我要直走
Oh, yeah, I'm... I'm straight ahead.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
我觉得我已经认识你很久了
I feel like I've known you forever.
很奇怪吧
It's weird, huh?
保重 巴里
Well, take care, Barry.
很高兴认识你
It was a real pleasure.
谢谢 凯尔文
Thanks, Kelvin.
好
Yeah, yep.
嘿
Hey!
我找到那个人了
I found the guy.
他叫巴里 是个会计
His name is Barry. He is an accountant.
我还找到了一个猫爬架
And I got this cat tower.
不用我帮忙 你自己做到的
And you did it without my help.
我替你感到自豪 凯文
I am very proud of you, Kevin.
不要难过
Well, look, don't feel bad about it.
这个真的是自己找上门的
I mean, this one was practically dropped in my lap.
不 我... 我其实觉得这样很好
No, I... I really feel good about it.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为这意味着 我做出了正确的决定
Because it means I've made the right decision.
我想 我找到我不对劲的原因了
I think I figured out what's been going wrong with me.
我每次失控的时候
Every time I lose control,
都经历了强烈的感情冲击
I'm experiencing a strong human emotion.
所以 怎么 我们要...
So, what? We just...
我们要保证你时刻都超级冷静吗
We need to just keep you super chill all the time?
不 我... 我找到了另一种解决方法
No, I... I found a different solution.
- 凯文 认识一下辛迪 我的替代者 - 你...
- Kevin, meet Cindy, my replacement. - You...
对 上课了 凯文
Oh, yeah, it's lesson time, Kevin!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
没错 你要跨着弓步回家
That's right. You gonna lunge all the way home.
辛迪不需要 软绵绵的正义
Cindy don't do "soft" righteousness.
我要练出你的肌肉
I'm gonna make you shredded!
什么... 但是我还拿着这个猫爬架呢 所以我...
Wha... But I have this cat tower, so I...
我要...
I have...
我...
I...
这才是我想的
Yeah. That's what I thought.
这样才对 阿凯
Yeah, that's right, Kevvy.
再低一点
Deep like the ocean!
伊薇特 你不需要替代者
Oh, Yvette, you don't need a replacement!
我很抱歉 凯文 但是你昨天晚上就可能出事
Look, I'm sorry, Kevin, but something could have happened
而我没能保护你
to you last night, and I wasn't there to protect you.
快点 快点 宝贝 你的肉太松了
Come on, come on, baby! You are soft all over.
我们都要面对这个事实
Look, we have to face the fact that
我在这个任务中没能很好地履行我的职责
I've become a liability to the mission.
不是那样... 你只是因为戴夫死了 所以很伤心
That's not true... you're just upset because Dave died!
等等 等一下
Wait a minute. Hold up.
戴夫怎么了
Uh, Dave did what now?
他... 他出了... 一个... 一个小事故
Um, he, uh... he just had a... a... a small accident.
等等 他死了 他... 戴夫死了
Wait, he died! He... Dave died.
他触电身亡了
He got electrocuted and he totally died!
所以你觉得这不重要 不用告诉我
So you didn't think that that was important to mention?
我们其实...
Well, we actually... we don't
我们并不知道他到底出了什么事 所以...
know what happened to him, so...
先是戴夫 现在是你 伊薇特
First Dave, now you, Yvette?
这是一种趋势 这是一种趋势 伊薇特
That's a pattern! That's a pattern, Yvette!
辛迪 你太...
Oh, Cindy, you're making...
我... 我不替你照看这个易燃易爆的幼稚鬼了
I'm... I'm not babysitting radioactive boy here
连你自己都没想明白
while you try to figure it out,
因为辛迪不干恶心的事
'cause Cindy don't do sickness.
辛迪不干了
Cindy out.
- 你在干什么 - 什么
- What are you doing? - What?
你还要跨弓步回家
You are still lunging home.
但是我...
But I...
弓步
Lunge!
嘿 小野人 那些盒子不是免费的
Hey, Captain Caveman, those boxes aren't free.
想要 就从你工资里扣钱
You want 'em, they come out of your paycheck.
我只是为搬家存点箱子
I'm just stockpiling for the big move.
我有点犹豫了
I'm kinda having second thoughts.
你能做一个决定就已经是个奇迹了
It's a miracle you were able to form the first one.
凯文觉得我们的进展太快了
Kevin thinks that we're moving too fast.
你真是个傻子
You're an idiot.
因为和贝基住到了一起
For moving in with Becky.
不 因为你听了那个傻子的话
No, for listening to that idiot.
你应该只听一个人的话 笨蛋
You should only be listening to one person, dum-dum.
- 你吗 - 不 你自己
- You? - No. You.
但是 是的 还有我的话
But yes, also me.
谁会在意凯文或是其他傻子
Who gives a crap what Kevin or any other idiot
说的话呢
has to say about anything?
我不在乎
I don't care, which is why
所以我是最开心的人
I am the happiest person I know.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我也不在乎你现在说的话
I don't even care what you're saying right now.
- 谢谢你的建议 露西... - 不在乎
- Thanks for the advice, Luci... - Don't care!
我早饭吃麦片粥可以吗
Is it okay that I'm eating cereal for breakfast,
还是人们会觉得我这样是疯了
or are people going to think I'm "crazy"?
我们不要这样 好吗
Let's not start this now, okay?
我只是想知道视频上的那个是什么
Why does it bother you so much that I want
你为什么这么烦恼呢
to know what that thing on the video is?
你是说你的 守护天使
You mean your "guardian angel"?
对啊 不行吗
Yeah, why not?
你这个想法太荒谬了
Because the idea is... ridiculous.
你为什么不肯正视这个问题
Why won't you even consider it?
好吧 那我们来正视一下
Fine. Let's consider it.
好的
Good.
你觉得上帝
You're proposing that God
会派一些神人到人间来
sends these magical beings down to Earth
在我们身边观察我们
to watch and follow people.
就像你舅舅那样 那他们会做什么
Like your uncle. A-A-And they do what?
- 我不知道 - 帮助他们
- I don't know. - They help them?
还是会跟他们对话
They talk to them?
保护他们
Protect them?
可能吧
Maybe.
好吧
Okay.
好 既然这样 那也就是说
Well... Well, that would mean that
并不是每个人都会有守护天使 对吧
not everyone gets a guardian angel, right?
因为如果每个人都有的话 就不会有人受伤了
Because if everyone had one, then no one would get hurt.
可能是吧
I guess.
那这就太不公平了
But that wouldn't be very fair, would it?
因为万一那些拥有
Okay, because the odds are that
隐形朋友的人
some people with... the invisible friend,
他们是坏人的话
they're just... They're a terrible person.
而那些好人 比如你♥爸♥爸
And... And a good man, like your father,
却死于车祸
he dies in a car accident.
是这样吗
Is that it?
你想让我正视的就是这样的事情吗
Is that the kind of idea that you want me to consider?
嗨 我给马蒂斯买♥♥了这个
Hey. I bought something for Matisse.
应该是买♥♥的吧
I think I bought it.
毕竟没有看到发♥票♥ 不过...
I don't really have a receipt, but, um...
- 怎么了 - 我们现在又和好了吗
- What? - So now we're back on?
什么
What?
我以为经历了昨晚的事情
I thought that after last night
我们已经分手了
we weren't going out anymore.
等等 昨... 昨晚
Wait. Wait, last... last night?
昨晚发生了什么
What... What happened last night?
你要跟我分手
You tried to break up with me?
- 不会吧 真的吗 - 没错
- No, I didn't! Did I? - Yeah!
你跟一个怪人进来发了一会儿疯
You and some weird guy came over acting insane.
然后我就要跟你分手
And I-I broke up with you?
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表