剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
她在高4.7米 悬在半空的过道上
She's on a catwalk 15 1/2 feet in the air.
她摔下来的时候 一秒之内
When she falls, it takes her... under a second
必定落地 而凯文在...
to hit the ground. Kevin is...
三四米以外
10 to 15 feet away.
他得以多快的速度
The speed at which it would take Kevin to
- 才能到位接住这罐盐 - 等一下
- get into position to catch the salt.. - Wait.
凯文是胡椒粉 对吗
Kevin's the pepper, right?
从我站的角度看
It's just... from where I was standing,
她简直像是飘在空中
it looked like she was floating.
就悬空在那儿 等着凯文去接住她
She was just hanging there, waiting for him to catch her.
一切在一秒内发生 但...
It was only for a second, but...
我可能永远都搞不懂发生了什么
I don't think I'll ever understand what happened.
可能是番茄酱
Maybe it's ketchup.
抱歉 忍♥不住听到了你的困惑
Uh, sorry, I-I couldn't help but overhear your dilemma.
很有趣
Interesting stuff.
伊格纳西奥·德佩罗 艾米·卡布雷拉
Ignacio DePerro, Amy Cabrera.
伊格是神学教授
Iggy's a professor of theology.
会不会是盐要掉下来了
What if your salt fell and
而胡椒粉在远处
the pepper was too far away
胡椒粉又不可能救盐
and there was just no way it could make the save,
所以盐就因为番茄酱浮在空中了呢
so salt floats because ketchup?
你能解释一下吗
Uh, can you explain that?
不能
No.
没人能解释
No one can. Yeah.
因为番茄酱无解
'Cause ketchup is the unexplained.
番茄酱是虫洞 是子午线
Ketchup is wormholes. Ketchup is meridian lines.
番茄酱本身就是奇迹
Ketchup is miracles.
好吧
Okay.
可能你觉得我疯了
I sound insane to you.
是有点儿 我得去上课了
Yeah, a little. I've got to get to class.
很高兴认识你 伊格 下次见
It was nice to meet you, Iggy. I'll see you.
把番茄酱递过来
Pass the ketchup.
等等
Stop.
钉枪
Nail gun.
老天就想让我买♥♥把钉枪
The universe wants me to buy a nail gun?
不是 是我想买♥♥
No. I do.
能一枪把钉子射进木头里
Why hammer when you can bust
干嘛还来回敲呢
a nail all up in that wood?
有道理 买♥♥吧
You make sense. Go on.
这个人集中注意力的时间
This man has the attention
跟拉布拉多犬差不多
span of a labradoodle.
如果你想帮忙 帮他集中注意力
If you want to help him, help him focus.
她说的没错
She's not wrong.
请一位工作人员到六号♥收银台处
Can I get a manager at register six?
到六号♥收银台处
Manager at register six.
你有其他的事情要处理吧... 一些实实在在的事
You have other things to take care of... real things.
你已经把你的感受说得非常清楚了
You have made it very clear that that's how you feel.
所以我说了你不必过来
That's why I said you didn't have to come.
凯文
Kevin?
嘿 艾伦夫人
Hey, Mrs. Allen.
凯文
Kevin.
好久不见 你怎么样
It's been a long time. How are you?
我很好
I'm well.
我 也不错
Uh, I am good, too,
也挺好的
also, as well.
女士们你们在买♥♥五金器具吗
You ladies buying some hardware?
是啊 凯文 我在装♥修♥房♥子
Yes, Kevin, I am renovating my home.
太棒了
That's exciting.
那什么... 我得打个电♥话♥ 那么...
You know what, I actually... I have to make a call. So, uh...
- 凯文 下次再聊吧 好吗 - 好的
- I'll talk to you later, Kevin, okay? - Okay.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car.
那就 接着逛吧
Well, back to shopping, I guess.
很高兴...
It was nice to...
栏杆
Railings.
这就是我在找的
That's just what I was looking for.
栏杆这方面的东西... 可选的真多
A lot to choose from... railings-wise.
这个东西就是我要的
Oh, actually, here is my guy.
喔 你说巧不巧
Wow, what are the odds?
我们找同一样东西 这还是最后一个了
We're looking for the same thing, and it's the last one.
你... 你也在... 修楼梯吗
You... Are you, uh... You fixing your stairs, too?
是啊 新的栏杆 新的橱柜...
Yes, new railing, new cabinets...
我在翻新整个地方
I'm giving the place a facelift.
任务清单上有不少要做的
I have a bunch of things on my to-do list.
拿去吧
Here you go.
你不必这样
You don't have to do that.
不不不 事实上...
No, no, no, no. I actually...
我得做
I do. Um...
这... 没什么
That... That's okay.
告诉我...
Tell me...
你的计划单里需要什么帮助吗
Do you need any help with your to-do list?
那是什么
What was that?
凯文
Kevin!
钉枪
Nail gun!
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
你刚刚说的橱柜 在那边
Um, you said cabinets, and they're over there.
我刚刚就是... 我刚打算...
That's just what I was re... I was going...
给点提示
Just a little hint.
在那边
That way.
我不懂你为什么要这样做
I don't know why you're doing this.
你知道那位女士讨厌你吧
You know this lady hates you, right?
是啊 我... 清楚得很 谢谢
Yeah, I'm... I am well aware. Thank you.
他这样做 是因为
He's doing this because it's
老天希望他能这样做
what the universe wants.
我们又能问谁去呢
And who are we to ask?
可她为什么讨厌你
But why does she hate you?
因为克莉丝汀吗
Is it because of Kristin?
自从当我的英语老师开始
She's had it in for me since
她就对我不满了
she was my English teacher.
我是说 跟她女儿约会也没多大改观
I mean, dating her daughter didn't help.
- 说对了 - 但...
- Bingo. - But...
- 你好 - 凯文
- Hi. - Kevin?
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我准备帮你装♥修♥
I'm ready to help with your renovations,
我之前说过的
as... as promised.
我同意你来帮忙只是客套一下
Well, I only agreed to your offer
没想到你真的会来
because I didn't believe you'd actually come.
是啊 不过 我来都来了 我...
Uh, right. Well, I am here, and I'm...
准备好帮忙了
I'm ready to help.
而且也没看见其他来帮忙的人
And I don't see any other volunteers.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇 我... 我都记不得
Wow. I... I can't remember
上次来这房♥子是什么时候了
the last time I was in this house.
1999年8月12日
August 12, 1999.
去上大学前 你溜进来
You snuck in and spent the night with Kristin
和克莉丝汀待了一晚
before you went off to college.
那...
That...
倒真帮我想起来了
That does ring a bell.
你到底是来干什么的 凯文
So, why are you really here, Kevin?
我可不希望你是来说服我的
I hope it's not to win me over,
因为已经毫无挽回的余地
because that ship has sailed.
艾伦夫人 我不清楚你知不知道这件事
Ms. Allen, I don't know if you know this,
克莉丝汀和我之间已经相安无事了
but Kristin and I hashed our stuff out.
你的确一无所知 是吧
You really have no idea, do you?
- 我只是... - 1997年
- Well, I just... - 1997.
你毁了我门前整个草坪
You vandalized my entire front lawn...
窗户湿透了 厕纸挂在树上
Windows soaked, toilet paper
还在草地上乱涂乱画
in the trees, the lawn graffiti!
- 那些... 那些不是我♥干♥的 - 哦 别装了
- Uh, that wa... That wasn't me. - Oh, please.
我有可靠的证人证明就是你干的
I have it on good authority that it was you.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表