剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you. Um...
就是
It just, uh...
不好意思 我能失陪一分钟吗
Oh. Would you excuse me for a minute?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我羡慕你们人类
Your species is able to express joy
表达喜悦的各种方式
in some amazing ways...
音乐 舞蹈
Music, dance,
像这样庆祝
celebrations like this.
嘿 你不感兴趣吗
Hey, what? You're not into it?
不 我很享受
No, I-I-I am.
艾米果然有先见之明
Amy was right, though.
所有人都在问我来这的原因
Everybody's asking why I'm here.
然后
And...?
然后我向她保证
And I guarantee
他们就是随口问问
they don't really want to know the answer.
你想更了解我
Look, you want to know more about me.
为什么
Why?
为了更自在地跟我相处
So... So you can feel comfortable with me.
这就是你与人相处的方式
That's how you connect with people.
你会跟别人分享自己的小故事
You... You share a little bit of yourself with them.
对吗
Right?
我不知道 我
I-I don't know. I...
你不知道什么
You don't know what?
我不知道你为什么会
I, um, don't know why you'd want
来参加这个派对 你还是来了
to come to this party, but here you are. Uh...
- 谢谢 伙计 - 你知道吗 让我
- Thanks, man. - Oh, you know what? Here, let me...
- 我来买♥♥单 - 你没必要这样
- Let me get this. Uh... - Oh, you don't have to do that.
不 我为今天的事道歉
No, I'm sorry about today.
谢谢你能来
And thank you for coming.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank... Thank you.
欢迎回家
And welcome home.
你之前在纽约 对吗
You were in New York, right?
为什么回来呢
What made you come back?
我想换个环境
I just wanted a change.
我
I...
厌恶当时的生活
Hated my life.
为什么
Why?
我以前拥有...
I had all these things that...
好工作 豪车 大房♥子
Great job, great car, great apartment,
但这些都没用
and it... it... it didn't matter.
- 当时我很痛苦 - 嗯
- I-I was miserable. - Hmm.
痛苦使我背负了罪恶感
And I felt like a jerk for being miserable.
我
Uh, I...
我陷入困境了
I was trapped.
我之前也这样觉得
Yeah, I've felt like that.
我爸每天早上醒来心心念念就是啤酒
My dad wakes up every morning thinking about beer.
这 这
It's... It's, um...
这是他热情所在
It's his passion.
但我很讨厌啤酒
I hate beer so much.
我讨厌拉格啤酒 烈性黑啤酒 皮尔森啤酒 波尔图葡萄酒
I hate lagers and stouts, pilsners and ports
杜特勃克啤酒 酵母小麦啤酒
and doppelbocks and hefeweizens.
呕 酵母小麦啤酒真是太恶心了
Ugh! Hefeweizen is so gross.
我讨厌 我厌恶所有关于啤酒的一切
I hate it. I hate everything about beer.
- 你不喜欢啤酒 - 一丁点儿也不喜欢
- You don't like beer. - Not even the littlest bit.
嗯 我懂
Yeah, totally get it.
如果你
Um, well, if you...
假如再让你做一次选择 你会做什么
If you could do another job, what would it be?
你脑海中想到的第一件事
First thing that comes to your mind.
没关系... 都没关系的 老兄
It doesn't... It doesn't matter, man.
真的... 没关系 你要知道 我... 我...
It doesn't... It doesn't. You know, I'm... I'm...
我是独生子 所以 如果我不帮他 那...
I'm an only child, and so, if I don't do it, then...
我家的生意就不行了
the family business is gone.
听着 这...
Look, that's...
- 挺遗憾的 但是我... - 是啊
- That's hard, but I... - Yeah.
我很确定你♥爸♥爸不会
I'm pretty sure your dad wouldn't
希望你过得不快乐
want you to be miserable.
和他谈谈吧
Talk to him.
听我说 这样其实也不错
Listen, it's not a bad life.
只不过这不是我想要的生活
It's just not the one I wanted.
好嘞
All right!
鉴于只有我自告奋勇上台
Since I'm the only one who signed up,
那我要宣布派对开始了哦
I guess I'm gonna get this party started!
凯文 欢迎回来 哥们儿
Kevin, welcome home, buddy.
这首歌♥献给你
This one's for you.
不 不 不要啊
No! No, no, no!
噢 泰勒
Aw, Tyler!
噢 别这样 别这样
Aw, not again! Not again.
杰克 你不觉得为了自己
Jake, don't you owe it to yourself
至少应该和你♥爸♥爸谈一谈吗
to at least start a dialogue with your dad?
你不用把你的想法一下子
You don't have to dump it on him
都告诉他 但是...
all at once, but...
也许你可以告诉他你需要休息一段时间
Maybe tell him you need a little break.
也许吧 我不知道
I guess. I don't know.
你需要一点精神上的支持吗
You want a little moral support?
我可以陪你去
'Cause I can come with.
好啊 那样最好了 谢谢
Yeah, that'd be good. Thanks.
好
Okay!
让我们重新开始这个派对吧
Let's get this party restarted!
谁会修卡拉OK机呢
Who knows how to fix a karaoke machine?
所以 你就像个免费杂工
So, you're like a handyman
一点钱也不收的吗
that doesn't charge any money?
- 克莉丝汀 - 嗨
- Kristin. - Hey.
这种经营模式可不太好啊
Seems like a bad business model.
相当差劲了
Oh, it is the worst.
但是我随时乐意为你服务
But I would be happy to offer you my services anytime.
嗯 你一直很绅士
Oh, well, you always were a gentleman.
那为什么你妈妈反对
Well, then, why did your mom hate me
我们在一起呢
when we were dating?
她... 她觉得你太圆滑了
She, uh... She thought you were too smooth.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- Was I? - Oh, yeah.
可是...
But, um...
你有很多讨人喜欢的地方
There was a lot to like.
嗯 你身上也有很多讨人喜欢的地方
Well, there was a lot to like with you, too.
所以...
So, um....
跟我介绍一下你的服务吧
So, talk to me about the you know, the services.
到底... 到底什么... 是你能做的
What... What exactly ... is it that you can do?
嗯 上面写着呢 我什么都可以做
Uh, well, just like it says, I can do anything.
- 修电器 - 不是
- Electrical. - Uh, no.
我也不知道我在这里干什么
I have no idea what I'm doing here.
可以修下水道吗
What about plumbing?
嗯... 不行
Um... no.
哎呀 不行
Yuck. No way.
你能换房♥顶的灯泡吗
Could you change a hard-to-reach light bulb?
可能吧
Maybe.
我得看看才能确定
I really would have to see it to be sure.
别管了
It doesn't matter.
我肯定修不好这个了
I definitely can't fix that.
我知道 我知道他是成年人
I know. I know he's an adult.
可是如果他能回短♥信♥就好了
But it would still be nice if he returned a text.
妈妈
Mom?
瑞斯
Reese.
天啊 别突然冒出来
Geez. Don't do that.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing up?
我听到你在这里
Heard you out here.
你心烦的时候就睡不着
You only stay up late when you worry.
宝贝儿
Sweetheart.
我没事
I'm okay.
凯文可能
Kevin's probably just
又去外面做什么蠢事了
out doing something stupid.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表