剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
没有回头路了
With no way home.
我...
I, uh...
我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
你好 艾伦老师
Hi, Ms. Allen.
瑞斯 我正想见你呢
Reese. Just the person I was hoping to see.
这是给你的
Uh, this is for you.
- 亲爱的 是谁来了 - 你好
- Honey, who is it? - Hey.
我只是想谢谢瑞斯给话剧帮了大忙
Just brought Reese a little gift to say thank you
给她准备了点小礼物
for being such a phenomenal help with the play.
是块石头
A rock.
挺好的
Uh... Uh, cool.
这是我当时做的
I made this.
我是觉得你不会
I mean, I figured you couldn't put
把整个背景挂在房♥间里 所以...
an entire backdrop in your room so...
- 是的 - 我就送了石头
- Yeah. - Rock.
石头
Rock.
这礼物真的很棒 谢谢你
It's... It's really great. Thank you.
我该谢你才对
Thank you.
我本来准备星期一就把礼物给瑞斯的
I probably could have given that to Reese on Monday,
但我很好奇你们的约会进行得如何
but I was curious how your evening went.
好 好 好 听我说
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
我跟你说
So, um, well,
首先我还没把所有的包袱打开
I did not unpack all of my baggage, for starters.
恭喜
Congratulations.
好吧 其实我敞开了自己
Yeah, no, I, um, actually opened the bag,
然后把心里所有东西
and then I dumped the mess
一股脑倒了出来
all over the ground.
好吧 那是挺特别的
Okay. Well, that's... That's a different...
那是种另类的交流方法
That's a different way to go about things.
但我感觉他还想再约我呢
But he seems interested in a second date, I think.
- 那很棒啊 - 是啊
- Well, that's great! - Yeah.
这次你想怎么跟内特说
What are you gonna tell Nate this time?
- 是啊 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
真是没有想到
That was really unexpected.
我早就猜到了
You're telling me.
只是...
It just...
跟他说感觉有点怪
It felt weird to tell him.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你应该先想明白
Well, maybe you should figure that out
再给伊格打电♥话♥
before you give Iggy a call.
你在干嘛
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
你在这里待了一天了
You've been in here all day.
你伤心吗
Are you sad?
你觉得我看起来伤心吗
Does this look sad to you?
可以告诉我发生什么了吗
Want to tell me what's going on?
说实话 我...
Honestly, I...
真的 真的希望我能告诉你
Really, really wish I could.
但是我不能说
But can't.
我以前很困扰
You know, that used to bug me,
想知道你为什么总是
not knowing why you were always
做些怪异的举动
acting so weird all the time.
我知道 我记得你
Yeah, I seem to remember you
跟踪我
stalking me,
在我的手♥机♥上装追踪器
placing a tracker on my phone.
你知道为什么
Did you ever wonder why it
这件事不再困扰我了吗
doesn't bother me anymore?
不知道
Mm, nope.
只是你不再烦我了我还挺开心的
Was just glad you stopped being so annoying.
你觉得变得怪异的原因
I realized it didn't matter why
对我来说已经不重要了
you were being weird because,
因为你行为怪异的时候都是在帮助别人
when you were weird, you were usually helping people.
你其实没必要一直用"怪异"这个词
You know, you don't have to keep using the word "weird."
而且你帮了很多的人
And you've helped, like, a lot of people.
比如 你看我
Like, look at me.
我会试着不再去帮别人了
I try not to as a rule.
我想说的是你帮过我 傻子
I'm trying to say you helped me, genius!
要是没有你 我可能都没法完成话剧
Without you, I probably wouldn't have done the play.
真的
Really.
我欠你太多人情了
I owe a lot to you.
而现在...
And now...
现在我有了这块石头
Now I have this rock.
这块石头象征着什么吗
Is the rock a metaphor?
我只是想说
I'm just saying
你举止怪异的原因已经不重要了
it doesn't matter why you act weird
因为你用它在做好事
because you use your weirdness to do good stuff.
那些小事就合理了
And those little things add up.
这么正经 到不能开玩笑了
I'm not even gonna make a joke.
谢谢你 瑞斯 这真的很棒
Thank you, Reese. That was really nice.
没事
Sure.
但是 如果你想告诉我
But, you know, if you wanted to tell me
你是怎么完成那些奇迹的 我不介意听听
how you pull off all that crazy stuff, I wouldn't, like, mind.
因为我觉得你没办法独自完成那些事
Because I don't think you're doing it alone.
有人或是有什么帮了你
Someone or something has got to be helping you.
听着 瑞斯
Hey, Reese.
你还是个婴儿的时候 我让你摔到了头
When you were a baby, I dropped you on your h-head.
而且不是一次... 大概三四次
And not like once... Like, three or four times.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道
I know.
新兴艺术家作品展 下午四点开展
- 这些颜色很自然 - 没错
- These natural colors. - Yeah.
我是说 尽管它都被卖♥♥掉了
I mean, it's already been sold, though.
- 你好 我的作品 - 失陪一下
- Hey. My paintings. - Excuse me.
- 这是怎么... - 是的
- How did... - Yes.
你好 你好
Hey. Hey, there. Hi.
凯文 这是什么情况
Kevin, what's going on?
这是一个小范围的...
This is a-a local...
范围很小的你的作品展
Very local showing of your work.
我... 我不明白
I...I don't understand.
奥斯汀的事很对不起 所以我想...
I felt bad about Austin, so I wanted to...
想来补偿你
To make it up to you.
而且...
And, uh...
伊桑 亲爱的 我有一个跟艺术有关的问题
Ethan, dear, I have an art question.
好 可以 你问吧
Okay, sure. Go ahead.
你愿意把作品水运到新泽西吗
Do you ship to New Jersey?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我的表姐想要你的一些画
My cousin wants a few of these paintings,
但她总是抱怨邮费太高
but she's being a noodge about the postage charges.
你在新泽西的表姐想要买♥♥我的画吗
Your cousin in New Jersey wants to buy my paintings?
你想卖♥♥吗
Aren't they for sale?
当然 当然 我愿意卖♥♥
Uh, uh, uh, yeah, yes, yes. Um, they are.
我跟你说 你告诉她
Um, you know what? Uh, tell her that,
买♥♥这些画免运费
uh, the painting price comes with free shipping.
你现在满意了吗 伊夫林
Are you happy now, Evelyn?
凯文 我不知道...
Kevin, I don't...
我不知道该怎么感谢你才好
I don't know how to thank you for this.
我知道这虽然是件小事
I know this is small,
但是对我来说意义重大
but, man, this feels great.
就像我说的 我是个艺术赞助人
Like I said, I'm a patron of the arts.
我有东西要给你
Let me give you something.
给你
Here you go.
伊桑 这真的是太美了
Ethan, this is stunning.
我...
I...
我的天
Oh, my.
你要去哪里 你要飞去哪
Where you going? Where you going?
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我很好 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 我很好
Yes, I'm fine. Um...
只是蝴蝶太让我惊艳了
Just, uh, butterfly caught me off guard.
所以...
So...
我去年夏天旅行的时候见过它们
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表