剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
凯文救世界 前情提要
Previously on "Kevin (Probably) Saves the World"...
我是上帝的使者
I'm a messenger from God.
我是来指引和保护你的
I'm here to guide and protect you.
你这辈子唯一的任务就是
The only job you have in life
通过善良和无私
is to build up your spiritual powers
造就你的精神力量
through acts of kindness and selflessness.
我们之间应该不会再发生这种事了吧
We're not gonna do this again, right?
我一直觉得
You know, I always thought you guys
你们总有一天会和好
would get back together someday.
我们有机会去
We have the opportunity
帮那小子策划一场数一数二的恶作剧
to help a kid do the second-best prank ever.
第一阶段从你开始 内特
Phase One begins with you, Nate.
把保安引开 贝基·辛普森
Distract the security guard, Becky Simpson.
- 放开方向盘 - 什么
- Let go of the wheel. - What?!
恐惧减去死亡等于...
Fear minus death equals...?
- 惊险刺♥激♥ - 没错
- Thrills. - Oh, yes!
我有东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
在这之前 我还以为我们是不会受伤的
Up until now, I thought we were impervious.
你不能跟凯文走漏一点风声
You can't tell Kevin any of this.
什么情况 他去哪了
What happened? Where'd he go?
戴夫
Dave!
戴夫 回来 等等 好吧
Dave, come back. Wait. Okay.
他触电了
He got electrocuted.
我看到了
I saw.
这怎么可能发生呢
How is that even possible?
伊薇特 你... 你必须告诉我发生了什么
Yvette, you... you have to tell me what's going on.
我... 我...
I...I'm...
戴夫... 戴夫遇到了一点麻烦
Dave... Dave has been having some problems.
他受伤了
He got hurt.
受伤了 怎么会
Hurt? How?
小伤而已 他刮伤了他的腿
Little things. He scraped up his leg.
在加拿大那次还被一个女的踩了脚 但是...
And the...the woman in Canada stepped on his foot, but...
但是你为什么不告诉我这些
But why didn't you tell me any of this?!
因为我们不想让你担心
Because we didn't want to worry you.
你真行
Great job!
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
现在你需要冷静一点
Now you need to pull yourself together.
好 好
Okay, okay.
他觉得没面子
He's embarrassed.
他在加拿大受伤了的时候
The same thing happened to him when he got
做了同样的事 他消失了 这是他的作风
hurt in Canada. He took off. That's his M.O.
我会找到他的
I'll track him down.
好 那我跟你一起去找他
Okay, well, then I'm coming with you.
- 不 不用 - 为什么
- No. No. - Why?
你... 你和克莉丝汀有约定
You... You have plans with Kristin.
那我就取消掉 取消就行
Okay, I'll cancel them. I'll just cancel them.
就因为戴夫自己躲起来了吗
Because Dave is hiding his stupid head in the sand?
当然不可以
Absolutely not.
不 不 不 因为这件事更重要
No. No, no, no. This is more important.
而且我是绝对不会大晚上约人的
Plus, I'm in no shape to go out on the town.
我觉得你看起来很棒
You look good to me.
新衣服 好看啊
This is new. And nice.
我感觉像一个有头有脸的人
I feel like a catalogue person.
而且你已经在奥斯汀
You also have reservations for two
最好的餐厅预定了两个位子
at the best restaurant in Austin.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
- 你想转移注意力 - 我吗
- You're trying to distract me. - Me?
是的 曾经的凯文经不起
Yep, just put a shiny thing in front
面前光鲜亮丽的诱惑
of old Kevin's face, and he...
- 那是什么 - 我会做那种事吗
- What is that? - Would I do that?
我...
I...
我超爱法拉利
Oh, I love Ferraris.
是的 看来你就好这个
Yeah, you seem like the type.
我在里面坐一下就出来
I'm just gonna sit in it.
这是你应得的 凯文
You deserve this, Kevin.
好好享受你和克莉丝汀的夜晚
Enjoy your night with Kristin,
我会找到戴夫的
and I will find Dave.
好 我们晚点再聊这事
Okay, but we're talking about this later.
我巴不得呢
Can't wait.
这是手动挡吗
Oh, this is stick shift?
好吧 我并不太会...
Okay. I'm not really, uh...
没事的 我懂了
All right, I got it.
等等
One minute.
我会开了
I'm figuring it out!
不行
Nope.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
这里好高级啊
Wow. This place is so fancy.
天哪 我... 我不敢相信你准备了这些
Gosh, I...I cannot believe you planned all this.
是吗 我也是
Right? Me neither.
还有法拉利
Oh, and the Ferrari?
你真幽默
That was hilarious.
没错
Yep.
这就是我想要的效果
That's pretty much exactly what I was going for.
将近二十年来第一次约会
First date in almost 20 years.
是的
Yeah.
我好紧张
I am so nervous.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
我整个人都激动坏了
I'm completely freaking out.
- 好 好的 - 是的 但我很开心
- Oh, okay. Good. - Yeah. But I'm glad.
我开心是因为我想要紧张的感觉
I'm glad because I want to be nervous,
因为这次我想好好地约会
'cause I want to do it right this time.
而且...
And...
你这次做得很好
You a doing it right this time.
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
我... 我之前总觉得你...
I...I always sensed that you were...
有所保留
Holding back,
把大部分的自己藏起来
like, a big part of yourself,
而现在你...
and now you just...
你看起来对一切都持接受的态度
You seem so open to everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很高兴你这样觉得
I'm glad you think so.
但是你应该知道我有些时候
But you should know that there will be lots of times
会表现得有点奇怪
where I will act a little weird,
或者做些奇怪的事
uh, or do weird stuff.
- 很显然 - 但是...
- Obviously. - But, um...
但我绝不会让那一部分的生活
But I will never let that part of my life
影响和你的关系
interfere with this.
这是一个... 一个承诺
And that is a... a promise.
这声音从哪传来的
Where is that coming from?
什么 哪里... 什么东西传来
What? Where's... Where... Where's what coming from?
警报的声音
That alarm! Th... Ohh!
哪里来的
Where is that coming from?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好吧
Okay.
其实...
So...
是的 没事
Yeah. Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我很好
I'm fine. Um...
只是这菜单有点...
Just the menu's a little...
吵
Loud!
你想看看我们的酒水单吗
Would you like to see our wine selection?
我的天哪
Oh, God!
没有人听到那声音吗
Nobody hears that sound, huh?
没人 没人听到
Nobody. Nobody.
你也没听到吗
You don't hear that?
你们也听不到那噪声吗
Nobody else hears that noise, huh?
终于停了 不 不要葡萄酒
There it is. No. Uh, no wine.
不 谢谢你 请你不要再打开了
No, thank you. Please don't open that.
好的
All right.
我们也许应该下次再约会
Um, maybe we should do this a different time?
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表