剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
that was kind of really illegal,
算是违法的事
what would you do?
你会怎么办
Well, how illegal?
有多违法
It's illegal enough.
相当违法
And I'd like to stop it from happening.
而且我不想让它发生
Do you want to hear a teacher trick?
想要听听老师处理这些事的小窍门吗
Do I want to hear a teacher trick?
我想不想听老师的窍门
Well, I am a teacher, so it might be useful.
当然好啊 我又不是老师
When I hear that two students
当我知道两个学生
are planning on fighting after school,
放学后要打架的话
I will find some other infraction
我会找他们其他的违规行为
to give one of them detention.
由此让他们其中一个留堂
Oh! That'll separate them,
噢 这会分开他们
give them some time to cool off.
并给他们时间冷静
Yes, it's annoying, but it's... it's way better
是的 这有点麻烦
than getting in trouble for something even worse.
但总好过陷入其他更糟糕的麻烦
Wow. That is diabolical.
天啊 那真心机
Did you set the timer?
你计时了吗
Oh. Yeah. Yeah.
噢没有 对
You're just gonna press the little...
你得按一下那个小的
That's him.
就是他
And I can't stay long
我不能待太久
because I have to go deliver
我还要去把
a piping hot pizza to Tyler.
新鲜出炉的披萨送给泰勒
Nope, not interested.
不 我不感兴趣
Okay.
好的
What's the deal here? What'd he do?
所以到底有什么事 他会怎么做
Well, nothing yet.
现在还没有
But it's what he's going to do,
但是他马上要做的事
which is something stupid.
真的很愚蠢
So I thought maybe you could take him in for something
所以我觉得你可以先找个理由拘留他
and just let him gather his thoughts.
让他理清头绪
Kevin, I'm not in the habit of just arresting people
凯文 我不会因为别人
because they might do something at some point.
有潜在的犯错倾向就拘捕他
Please?
求你了
Look, I'm not asking as Amy's brother.
听着 我不是以艾米弟弟的身份
Or your almost, maybe, brother in law.
或者你准小舅子的身份告诉你
Who knows? We'll see.
谁知道呢 之后再说
I'm just asking as...
我只是请求你能
As someone who's trying to help a dumb 19 year old.
帮助一个脑子不灵光的十九岁少年
All right.
好吧
Okay, so, do you think there's something
好 所以你想好有什么办法
you could bring him in on?
可以先拘捕他吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
He's living in the park.
他现在住在公园里
He's got an open fire going.
旁边还有一堆篝火
His tent is the wrong color.
他的帐篷颜色也不对
Is that a real crime?
真的有这项罪名吗
No. Oh.
并没有 好的
I can joke, too.
我也能开玩笑
Nate.
内特
How you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Like wet garbage. You?
像是湿垃圾 你呢
Same.
一样
You know, this job should have sick days.
这工作应该有病假
I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.
我不知道自己还能坚持多久
You... You... You smell that?
你 你 你闻到了吗
Yeah, I do smell... Am I...
是的 我闻到了 我是不是
I'm sorry. Am I drooling?
抱歉 我在流口水吗
Is this drooling?
这是口水吗
It looks amazing. It reminds me of heaven.
看起来真棒 让我想到了天堂
I mean, I could have a little taste.
我是说 我可以稍微尝一尝
Kevin won't know. No, just a little... little...
凯文不会知道的 是的 就一点点
Let's see.
吃吧
How does it taste?
怎么样
Delicious.
好极了
But... But there's... There's something else.
但是 还有别的
I kind of feel...
我觉得
Better? Really?
好多了 真的
I think I know what's wrong with us.
我知道我们哪里出了问题
What's that?
是什么
I think we're hungry.
因为我们饿了
That's... Oh. Doesn't that make sense?
这 难道不是吗
Oh, yeah. That makes sense. Get on this.
噢 有道理 开始吃吧
I... Mmm!
我 嗯
Oh, yeah!
噢 真好吃
I think Marc's out of trouble for the night.
我想马克今晚不会有问题了
So now let's drop this off with Tyler and, uh...
我们把这个送到泰勒那去吧
What happened?
怎么回事
Can you be more specific?
什么怎么回事
You ate Tyler's pizza?!
你们吃了泰勒的披萨
You ate my big gesture?!
你们吃了我的"大招"
Kevin, I... No.
凯文 我 不是
It was me.
这是我吃的
I Dave'd things up again, as per yoozh.
我又把东西都吃了
Wh... Wh... And...
这 这 并且
You should be thanking David.
你应该谢谢戴夫
Thank him? For what?
谢谢他 为什么
He is teaching you a lesson.
他是在给你上课
You are?
真的吗
What's the lesson?
你想教我什么
You tell me, Kevin.
你觉得呢 凯文
What is the lesson?
我想教你什么
Why would I tear ass into that tasty, tasty pizza?
我为什么会吃掉这么美味的披萨呢
Because...
因为
It was never about the pizza.
披萨本身不是问题重要所在
Keep talking.
继续说
It was about...
重要的是
The entire experience that Tyler had at Rockaroni?
泰勒在洛克罗尼的经历
Is that it?
就这样
That's it! Of course! See? I was paying attention to...
就是这个 对 看吧 我只关注了
Kevin. What are you doing here?
凯文 你在这干什么
Did you call the cops on me?
是你通知警♥察♥抓我的
Me? No. No, no, no, no, no. No.
我 不 不 不是
I didn't... I didn't tell them anything.
我没有 我什么都没说
Let's go. Marc, I I have...
走吧 马克 我
Sorry.
对不起
And then it came to me. It was never about the pizza.
然后我就想到 重要的从来都不是披萨
It's about the experience.
是那段经历
So, you ate the pizza.
所以 你吃了那个披萨
Yeah.
是的
Do you have any idea of the street value
你知道它市值多少吗
of that can that we used? The can is priceless because
你说我们用的那个罐头 它是无价的
it helped get me to this idea. Oh, this?
因为它我才有了这个想法 噢 这个
We're getting the band back together. Get excited.
我们去请那个乐队回来 兴奋点
Well, I hope you know where you're going,
希望你知道自己要去哪里
because I have no signal.
因为我的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥♥了
Well, they gave me directions.
他们告诉过我怎么走
I just hope these guys aren't as weird
我只希望这群人不像电♥话♥里
as they sounded on the phone.
听起来那样古怪
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Who is it?
是谁
Kevin Finn? I called about the Craigslist posting?
凯文·菲恩 你在网上登的广♥告♥ 我联♥系♥过你
Who's the chick?
这个姑娘是谁
Um, just a friend.
普通朋友
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
Sorry about that. Oh. Hi.
对不起 噢 你好
We just like to be careful.
我们只是想要小心一点
I get it.
我明白
Wow. This place is really interesting.
哇 这个地方真有趣
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表