剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我们后退一步
Let's step back.
我的情绪没有问题
My emotions are fine.
你的情绪让你
Your emotions led you
侵犯了兄弟的隐私 艾米
to invading your brother's privacy, Amy.
你的出发点也许是好的
Your intentions might've been good,
但仍然造成了伤害
but it's still a violation.
谢谢你 斯隆医生
Thank you, Dr. Sloane.
据说你的行为已经
And your behavior has reportedly
从奇怪升级成了惊悚
ranged from odd to alarming.
站在大楼的边缘
Standing on the edge of buildings?
梦游... 梦游...
Sleepwalking... Sleepwalking...
到了大楼边缘
Onto the edge of buildings.
这件事本身就说明有问题
Which in and of itself could indicate a problem...
焦虑 药物副作用 创伤后应激障碍
Anxiety, a reaction to meds, PTSD.
但这都不是原因
But it wasn't any of those things.
凯文 你一直在回避我的电♥话♥
Kevin, you've been avoiding my calls,
这当然是你的权利
which is certainly within your rights,
但是请承认
but please acknowledge
你在忽视自己的心理健康
you're neglecting your emotional health.
我... 我没有忽视自己的心理健康
I'm... I'm not neglecting my emotional health.
我只是非常忙碌 而且...
I've just been very busy, and...
对 我其实该走了
Uh, ye... actually, I-I've got to go.
去哪里 你要去哪里
W-Where? Where do you have to go?
去帮朋友
To help some friends out with
- 选主题鸡尾酒了 - 什么朋友
- their signature cocktails. - What friends?
新朋友 艾米 人是会交新朋友的
New friends, Amy! People make new friends.
好吧 但是你... 为什么你要帮他们
Okay, but you... Why are you helping them?
凯文 你不能回答那个问题 走开
Kevin, you can't answer that. Walk away.
因为我在十五岁的时候
Because I tasted your birth
偷吃了你的避孕药
control pills when we were 15!
你知道... 这就是我说的问题
Do you Se... This is exactly what I'm talking about!
- 天哪 - 凯文 什么情况
- God! - Kevin, what is going on?
离开 出去 走开
Bail. Get out. Leave!
斯隆医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Sloane. Always a pleasure.
艾米 你简直是个噩梦
Amy, you're a nightmare person.
你可以解释一下为什么我不可以告诉任何人
Can you please explain to me why I can't tell anyone
我的身份 你的身份 以及我在做什么
who I am, who you are, or what I'm doing?
你就是不能 我只能告诉你
You just can't. I only told you
因为极端情况需要极端手段
because desperate times call for desperate measures.
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better.
那我能做什么 我不能一直
Well, what do I do? I can't keep
跟她说些傻话
blurting out stupid stuff to her.
撒谎啊
Lie.
- 什么 - 撒谎就是掩饰真♥相♥
- What? - Lie... to bend the truth
不限于善意的谎言或是赤♥裸♥裸的假话
on a scale of "little white" to "bald-faced."
拜托 我在华尔街上过班
Please, I worked on Wall Street.
我知道什么叫撒谎 就是奇怪
I know what a lie is. I'm just surprised
你这样的天使竟然会说出这种话
that's something an angel would suggest.
我才不是天使
I'm not an angel.
我相信真理
I believe in what's right,
如果撒谎是出于正当理由
and if a lie is told for a just cause,
那也是合理的
then it's justified.
让万物回归平衡
You are on a mission to bring
是你的使命
balance to the universe.
这不算合理理由的话 什么才算
If that isn't a good cause, I don't know what it is.
我不能对艾米撒谎
I can't lie to Amy!
她对我的生活知道得
That woman has known me every
一清二楚 她能看出来我有没有撒谎
second of my life. She can always tell.
撒谎也是一种艺术 就像表演
Lying is a performance, like acting,
日积月累才能不断完善
a craft that typically takes years of study to perfect,
但现在没时间给你练
but we don't have time for that nonsense,
所以就速战速决吧
so crash course.
合适的动力
Now, a good performer
造就了优秀的表演者
needs proper motivation,
我现在就给你一个动力
and I'm gonna give you that motivation.
现在我问你一个问题 你得想办法向我撒谎
I'm gonna ask you a question, and I want you to lie,
并且不能让我看出来
and I better believe it.
如果你不信怎么办
And what... what if you don't believe it?
你会被雷劈
You'll be struck by lightning.
好吧 我知道了
Okay. I get it.
你是在以身试法 真棒
You're lying to teach me. Good one.
你为什么想帮黛比和本
Why are you helping Deb and
策划婚礼
Ben plan their wedding?
我
I mean...
我一直想当一个婚礼策划师
I've always wanted to be a wedding planner.
你不会... 你不会真劈我的
Mnh-mnh. You're not gonna... You're not gonna do this,
保护我是你的职责
because it's your job to protect me.
很多人被雷劈了还能活命
Lots of people get struck by lightning and survive.
你为什么要帮他们筹办婚礼 凯文
Why are you helping with their wedding, Kevin?
因为... 因为我
Because... Because I'm...
我... 我...
I've... I've...
我一直想当一个婚礼策划师
I've always thought of being a wedding planner.
我热爱婚礼 我想成为婚礼策划师
I love weddings. I want to be a wedding planner.
《我的梦幻婚纱》每一集我都看了
I have seen every episode of "Say Yes to the Dress"!
通过了
Passable.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 你真是疯了
And also, you're insane.
你这半真半假的
I like your strategy of adding
谎话策略非常好
a kernel of truth to help sell it.
"我的梦幻婚纱"是什么
What is "Say Yes to the Dress"?
是一档很棒的电视节目
It's an awesome television program
我在家喜欢边叠衣服边看
that I enjoy while I'm folding laundry.
有点像纪录片
It's kind of like a documentary.
真的有点像纪录片
Kind of exactly like a documentary.
本来了吗
Is Ben coming?
黛比
Deb?
本在哪儿呢
Um, where's Ben?
他今晚值班
Oh, he's on call tonight.
好吧 他将错过一些
Well, he is missing out on some
美味的招牌鸡尾酒
delicious signature cocktails.
首先 我们有
First up, we have the
接骨木花白色大都会鸡尾酒
Elderflower White Cosmopolitan,
又叫"幸福酒酒"
AKA "The Happily Elder After."
这种特别的酒
Uh, so, this particular liqueur...
黛比 哇哦 黛比
Uh, Deb. Whoa, Deb!
试样 我们只是来
Sampling, remember? We're just...
试样的
sampling.
这里面有什么
What's in this one?
"永远的好朋友"
"The BFF"...
意味着你和本将成为一辈子的朋友
... because you and Ben are best friends forever.
- 好的 - 你看它是杏色的
- Got it. - So, you'll notice the apricot.
里面有一点点茉莉花
But there's a little hint of jasmine
还有威斯忌
and, uh, and whiskey.
里面有很多威斯忌
There is a lot of whiskey in there...
黛比
Deb.
你还好吗
You okay?
- 一级棒啊 - 对
- Top-shelf. - Yeah.
下一种酒是什么
Okay, which one's next?
听着
Look.
我就随便一说
It's... It... It's just jitters, okay?
每个人都有想临阵退缩的时候
Everyone gets cold feet, even...
连结了婚的人都有
People who are already married.
如果这个婚礼太费周章
Look, if this big-wedding stuff is too much,
你可以说出来 我们可以取消
just say the word, and we'll call it off
换个简单点的
and do something simple.
那如果我们离婚了怎么办呢
What if we called off the marriage?
什么
What?
没事 开个玩笑
Uh, nothing. That was a joke.
这不是玩笑话
That was not a joke.
你对着桌子讲的
You said it to the table.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表