剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我的生活本来一团糟
My life was going pretty terrible.
我丢了工作
I lost my job,
不得不搬去和我姐姐以及外甥女住一起
had to move in with my sister and my niece.
然后 画风开始突变
And then, things got weird.
别害怕
Do not be afraid.
超级诡异
Super weird.
每一个时代
In every generation,
都会出现三十六个义人
there are 36 righteous souls.
你是最后一个义人
You are the last of the righteous.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
她看不见我
She can't see me.
但是她成功说服了我
She's done a pretty good job
她是真实存在的
convincing me she's real.
现在我得做一些
And now I have to do something
以前没做过的事
I haven't had to do before...
先人后己 帮助他人
Put others before myself, help people.
- 发生了什么 - 那家伙
- What just happened? - That guy...
喷了好浓的黑色达卡香水
Was wearing so much Drakkar Noir.
我绝不会是你想要的那种救世主
I am the last guy you'd ever want to save the world,
但是我觉得我能搞定
but I think I can figure it out...
大概吧
Probably.
我吃光了所有的派
I eat all the pies.
我知道
I know you do.
我滴个乖乖
Razzmatazz.
早上好 睡得好吗
Morning. You sleep well?
我做了个特别棒的梦
I had the best dream.
我梦见自己跟一个气球四处飘荡
I was... floating around with a... balloon.
我劝你不要
I wouldn't do that.
别这样
Don't do it!
- 什么鬼 - 先生 不要 求求你了
- W-W-What the hell? - No, man! Please!
这样不值得
You don't have to do this!
下来 我们谈一谈
Come down! Let's talk about it.
我有问题
So, question.
问吧
Go ahead.
- 我还在睡梦中吗 - 不 这不是梦境
- Am I still asleep? - No. No, you are not.
好吧
Okay.
- 深呼吸 - 凯文
- Breathe. - Kevin?!
- 菲恩先生就交给我们吧 - 具体要带他去哪
- We'll take Mr. Finn from here. - Take him where, exactly?
带回家
Back home.
感谢你的细心考虑 曼迪
Thank you for your discretion, Mandy.
我会确保他安全到家的
I'll make sure he gets there safely.
他的状态很不稳定 你就让他这样走了
He's clearly unstable. You want to just let him go?
他说他在梦游
He says he was sleepwalking.
梦游到六层楼的楼顶
Up six flights of stairs?
我梦里还做俯卧撑呢
Hey, I've done push-ups in my sleep.
得了吧 曼迪 怪胎晚上才出来
Come on, Mandy. The freaks come out at night.
你叫警♥察♥来处理这个问题
You called the police to handle this.
我不就来了吗
This is me handling it.
菲恩先生以前从没有过类似的行为
Mr. Finn's never done anything like this before.
卡布雷拉博士又是受人尊敬的高校教师
Dr. Cabrera is a respected faculty member.
她绝不会给学校带来麻烦的
She'd never do anything to bring trouble to this school.
她弟弟也不会 对不对
Neither would her brother. Right?
不会故意找事的 绝对不会
Not intentionally, no.
这么跟你说吧
You know what?
他归你管了
He's your problem.
我保证这不是
I promise you this isn't
看起来的那样 好吗
what it looks like, okay?
我在梦游
I was sleepwalking,
但是我很抱歉在你学校发生这样的事
but I am sorry that it happened at your work.
这个无所谓
I don't care about that.
凯文 你上一次联♥系♥斯隆医生是什么时候
Kevin, when was the last time you talked to Dr. Sloane?
我知道他给你留了一些留言
I know he's left you a few messages.
我会给他回电♥话♥的
I'll call him.
我今... 天就给他回电♥话♥
I'll call him to... day.
好吧 我想找人跟你聊一聊
Yeah, well, I want you to talk
她刚好在镇上 行不行
to someone here in town, okay?
伊丽莎白·萨伦汀医生 她是我们学校的咨♥询♥师
Dr. Elizabeth Salentine. She's a counselor here on campus.
和我是朋友 我敢说
She's a friend of mine, and I bet you
她今天一定能挤出时间见你
that she will even be able to squeeze you in later today.
好吧 今天 我 我很忙
Well, uh, today... Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm busy.
我非常忙 再说 我不太想...
I'm very busy. Plus, I don't really...
凯文 这...
Kevin, this is...
这对我来说很重要 好吗
This is really important to me, okay?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
好吧 好吧 好的 我会去的
Okay, okay. All right, I'll go.
但有个条件
For a price.
你能帮我买♥♥条裤子吗
Can you find and purchase some pants for me?
我当时在睡觉呀
Well? I was asleep.
天哪
God.
我来捋一捋
So, just to clarify,
你眼睁睁看着我穿着内衣
you watched me walk across
在镇上走来走去
town in my underwear,
你愣是没把我叫醒
and you didn't wake me up?
你都没想过吗
Didn't even occur to you?
不能随便叫醒梦游的人
You can't just wake a sleepwalker.
他们心脏会嘭一下炸掉的
Their heart could pop like a tick.
- 真的吗 - 假的
- Really? - No.
你真是自私 你知道吗
You're not great, you know that?
我们必须得知道气球要把你带到哪里去
We had to see where the balloon led you.
看呀 它带我来心理治疗了
Well, ta-da! It led to therapy.
很好
Good!
治疗是件健康的事
Therapy is a healthy thing.
大家都需要一个倾诉的人
We all need someone to talk to.
是你裤子发出的怪声吗
Is... Is that your pants?
要是我就不带进去
I'd leave that out of the session.
打扰一下 我找...
Excuse me. I am looking for...
小可爱
Pookie?
我是说 我叫小可爱
I-I-I mean, I'm Pookie.
我的意思是 我是黛比 也叫小可爱
I mean, I'm Deb. And Pookie.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find that?
这是我的
That's mine.
是它... 找上门来的
Um, it... kind of found me.
它一定知道我会见到你
Uh, it must've known I was gonna see you.
我叫凯文
Uh, I'm Kevin.
谢谢你 凯文
Well, thank you, Kevin.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Oh. Can I help you?
是的
Yes. Um...
祝贺你
Congratulations.
什么时候举♥行♥婚礼
When's the big day?
其实我们几年之前
Uh, well, we actually had a quickie
举办了一个简单的婚礼
wedding a couple years ago,
但是我们现在要真正办一场婚礼了
but now we're making it real.
类似那种拉斯维加斯的情况吗
Kind of like a Vegas thing?
不 其实 因为癌症
No, actually... A cancer thing.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我现在病情有所缓解
I'm in remission.
现在本想要办一场正式婚礼
And now Ben wants a big wedding
因为 新娘死不了了
cause, you know, bride's not gonna die.
我因为癌症笑个不停
Now I'm laughing about cancer,
感觉怪怪的
and that feels weird.
- 控制点 凯文 - 好的 好的
- Uh, lock it down, Kevin. - Okay. Okay.
我真的搞不定婚礼筹备
I seriously can't deal with wedding planning.
比如 请DJ还是乐队
I mean, DJ or band?
桌布用棉的还是亚麻的
Cotton or linen tablecloths?
红酒还是烈性酒 谁知道呢
Uh... wine or liquor? Who cares?
爵士乐队 皮玛棉桌布
Jazz band, Pima cotton,
主题鸡尾酒
signature cocktail.
爵士乐队 皮玛棉桌布
Jazz band, Pima cotton,
主题鸡尾酒
signature cocktails?
对啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表