剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
内特 你不能拒绝我们 求你了
I'm in. What?
我加入 什么
I'm in for the prank.
我加入恶作剧
Just didn't want to advertise I'm breaking the law.
我刚刚只是不想公然宣称我要做违法的事
Nate! Thank you so much! Do not tell Amy.
内特 太感谢你了 别告诉艾米
What? Why? She'll nark.
什么 为什么 她会泄密的
No offense.
我没别的意思
Don't bother to try and talk me out of this.
别想试图劝我放弃
I'm in deep.
我已经深陷其中了
You really think a dumb prank is the way to help this kid?
你真以为一场愚蠢的恶作剧能帮助这个小孩吗
I guarantee it.
我保证
We're gonna to do this prank, I'll get my vision,
我们会完成这场恶作剧 我会看到幻象
and then we'll be one step closer
然后我们离找到义人
to finding our righteous person.
就更近了一步
You feeling okay?
你感觉还好吗
I've come to realize that some day, if we're lucky,
我意识到某一天 如果我们幸运的话
you'll complete your mission.
你会完成你的任务
You'll anoint all the righteous.
你会洗礼所有的义人
And we'll be done.
我们分道扬镳
Yeah. That's the plan.
是的 计划就是这样
But I don't think I thought beyond that.
但是 我想我从来没有更深入地考虑过
Like, what happens to me? I don't get to go home.
就像 我会发生什么 我回不了家
You won't need me.
你不会需要我了
I'll just...
我就会
I'll just be alone.
我就会独自一人
Well, that... That doesn't sound right.
那... 那听起来不对
There's gotta...
会有
Only other reports of note are Gus Fleeger's
其他的接警纪录只有
neighbor won't turn the TV down and...
格斯·弗利格的邻居不调小电视机音量
Someone's truck is blocking Sara Gomez's driveway.
有人的车挡在了萨拉·戈麦斯的车道上
Sounds like martial law time to me.
听起来也没什么情况嘛
Handle it as you see fit.
你觉得合适的时候处理一下吧
Are you finished with your shift?
你轮班结束了吗
Hey. Yeah. What are you doing here?
是 你在这里干什么
Well, I have some takeout from Salvator's, some wine,
我从萨尔瓦托那里买♥♥♥♥了一些红酒
and my old telescope is in my car.
我的旧望远镜在车里
I thought maybe we could go to the roof
我想也许我们可以去屋顶
and look at the stars... Your perfect date.
看看星星 你心目中的完美约会
Oh, my Gosh.
我的天
Yes. Uh, yes, it is.
是的 确实是
I mean, I know... I know it's... I know it's cheesy.
我知道这... 我知道这样很俗套
I...I wanted to surprise you. But it's dumb.
我本来想给你个惊喜 但这很傻
This is dumb. No, no, no, no, no, no!
这很傻 不 不 不
It's n... It's not dumb. It's... It's great.
这不... 这不傻 这... 这很好
It's so thoughtful. And, um, yeah.
这很体贴 而且 我很乐意
I...I'd love to take you up on it.
我很高兴能带你上去
But you're tired. I get it. I totally understand.
但你累了 我懂的 我完全理解
We can do it another time. Amy, wait.
我们可以改天再做 艾米 等等
What if we tried something a little more adventurous?
如果我们尝试一些更为冒险的事情呢
Let's just thread the hose through here. Um...
我们从这里穿过软管
But that's not close to water.
但那离水比较远
Where does the water come from?
水从哪里来
That's not a question that I...
这不是个问题
Like, what do you mean, where does water come from?
你什么意思 水从哪里来
The faucet. Duh.
从水龙头来啊
I mean, that's...
我是说那
That's a good question.
那是个好问题
I don't really know the answer. Damn. This is hard.
我不知道怎么解决 可恶 这好难
There's Nate. I'll get him.
内特来了 我去开门
I thought you were good at this.
我以为你们很擅长这种事
You know what, Adam?
你知道吗 亚当
So did I.
我也以为
I cannot believe that you're doing this prank!
我不敢相信你们居然在准备这场恶作剧
Teaming up with a juvenile
和年轻人一伙
and breaking into the high school?!
还要闯入高中
Who does that sort of thing?!
谁还会做那种事
What is wrong with you people?!
你们这帮人出什么问题了
And why am I not a part of this prank?
而且为什么我不是这场恶作剧的一员
Because you'll ruin it.
因为你会毁了它
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
What?
什么
That'll never work.
这样是绝对行不通的
Well, I wasn't done... Okay, well...
我还没 好吧
Mm hmm. Put the school here.
学校在这里
This'll work.
这才行
Fine. You're on the crew, okay?
好的 你是我们的一员了 好吗
Good! Now, who is ready to pull off
很好 现在 谁准备好开启一场
the greatest Freshman Prank in school history?
学校史上最牛的新生恶作剧了呢
Second greatest.
第二牛
Um, Mr. Finn?
菲恩老师
I'm feeling kinda weird about this.
我感觉情况不对
Why?
为什么
I'm planning a prank with a mom,
我在和一位母亲 一名警♥察♥
a police officer, and my teacher.
以及我的老师策划一场恶作剧
And a waiter. Just trust me.
还有服务员 就相信我吧
This needs to happen, okay?
我们得实现它
You'll thank me when it's over.
大功告成之时你绝对会感谢我的
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好了
In order for this plan to work,
为了实现该计划
everything must be executed perfectly, okay?
每一步都必须完美执行
Everyone has a role.
给每个人安排的角色是
Phase One begins with you, Nate.
第一步从你开始 内特
You are our lookout.
你帮我们放风
You will arrive first
你首先到达现场
and immediately distract school security.
然后立刻分散学校保卫处的注意力
It's a little on the nose, right?
这安排的有点儿太正好了吧
I mean, because I'm a cop, you think
我是说 就因为我是警♥察♥
I can handle a security guard?
你就以为我能对付警卫吗
No. I think you can handle the security
不 我之所以这么认为
guard because it's Becky Simpson.
是因为警卫是贝基·辛普森啊
Oh. What?
噢噢 咋地了
She's cute.
她蛮可爱的
Yeah, I know, and she's always had
是啊 而且她一直对你有意思
a thing for you, so it should be easy.
所以不是事儿
Look. I'm not worried about distracting her.
听着 我担心的不是让她分神
I'm worried that once I really decide to turn
我是担心一旦我向她施展了魅力
on the charm, there'll be no turning back.
恐怕就不能回头了
Okay. I think I'll take my chances.
好啊 那就试试看咯
At the end of the night, I could basically be married.
今晚结束的时候 我基本上就算结婚了
Just making sure that's what you want for our first real date.
你确定在我们第一次约会的时候要发生这些吗
Ohh! You took my advice.
喔哦 你采纳我的建议了
How's the date going?
约会如何啊
It was going great. But now I don't know.
挺好的啊 不过现在我倒是有点搞不清楚了
Nate's kind of being a wuss. Hey, your funeral.
内特怂了 嘿 那是你以为
That you, Becky?
哈喽啊 贝基
What a pleasant surprise.
给你个大惊喜
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 苍天 苍天
And while Nate turns on the charm, we begin Phase Two.
正当内特施展魅力的时候 我们开始第二步
Tyler, Kevin said
泰勒 凯文说
that you broke in to the locked school in '95.
你95年的时候闯进过封锁的校舍
They called me "The Grease Man."
他们都叫我"油脂侠"
I snuck into the air conditioning ducts here,
我钻过这儿的空调管道
unlocked the doors there.
把那里的门打开
You ready to do that again?
你打算再来一回嘛
Damn right I am.
那必须的
Really get the shoulders so they don't get stuck.
把肩膀涂好了才不会被卡住
Thought that "Grease Man" was just a heist term.
我以为"油脂侠"是作案代号♥♥
Me too.
我也是
Don't think so.
我不觉得
'Kay. I'm all lubed up. Ready to slip 'n' slide.
好啦 伦家涂香香啦 开始钻滑滑啦
Good luck!
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表