剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我...
I...
没有吗 行 那稍后见
No? Okay. I'll see you later, then.
所以呢
So?
没... 没人见过他
No... No one has seen him,
也没人知道他在哪里
and no one knows where he is.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是...
It means...
我在否认事实
I've... I've been in denial.
这又是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
我被纸割到了
I got a paper cut.
刚刚吗
Oh. Wow. Just now?
不 是在你去加拿大之前
No, before you left for Canada, and
我有饿的感觉
and I got hungry,
所以戴夫和我吃了你的披萨
so Dave and I ate your pizza,
你姐姐之所以要在房♥子里安装摄像头
and the reason your sister is putting cameras
不是因为有老鼠
around the house isn't because of rats.
是因为她听见了我
It's because she heard me.
我撒了谎
And I lied about it
因为如果承认事实...
because admitting the truth means...
我就得去接受我无法面对的事
Admitting something I don't want to accept.
什么事
What... What's that?
戴夫...
Dave...
死了
Is dead.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't... I don't know what to do.
这对我是个未知领域
This is uncharted territory.
我只知道 戴夫去了
All I know is Dave is gone,
我觉得他回不来了
and I don't think he's coming back.
伊薇特 我很抱歉
Yvette, I'm so sorry.
我...
I'm... Uh...
我能做些什么
What... What can I do?
这地方太棒了
Sham-wow. This place is amazing.
我知道 很酷 对吗
I know. It's cool, right?
展览规模每年都在扩大
This expo gets bigger every year.
我们必须拔得头筹
We need to be at the top of our game.
凯文 专注点
Hey, Kevin, focus up.
是 我很专注
Uh, yeah. I'm focused.
贝基 同是这个展览
Um, Becky, at this very Expo,
一个叫米契·泰勒的小伙子发明的激光装置
a young man named Mitch Taylor invented a laser
最后用爆米花填满了整间屋子
that eventually filled an entire house with popcorn.
好 不用专注了
Okay, stop focusing.
- 你真好笑 - 什么
- You're ridiculous. - What?
我只是顺着你的话往下讲
I'm just building off of your point
- 这展览非常重要 - 我不是这意思
- that this is a big deal. - That's not my point.
- 你怎么觉得我是这意思 - 我...
- Where did you get that was my point? - I'm...
这里是实现梦想的地方
Dreams come true here.
大家看看这些发明
You guys. Look at all these products.
我们来干嘛 如果我们的发明不够好呢
What are we doing here? What if my product's not good enough?
我... 确实
I... Okay, yeah. Uh, yeah.
这里的东西很多 但谁会记得
There's a lot of stuff here, but who's gonna remember
垃圾魔法眼镜
some stupid magic glasses,
或者垃圾魔法脖圈呢
or, like, a stupid magic neck thing?
我可能会折回去要一个
I might go back and get that neck thing.
你是当然啦 挺赞的
Of course you will. It's amazing.
贝基 你的点子有种值得一试的因素
But, Becky, your idea has something going for it
其他人都没有
that nobody else's has, okay?
亦真亦幻
It's real weird.
亦真亦幻
Real weird.
这一定可以脱颖而出
And that's gonna cut through the noise.
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
- 是意想不到 你说对了 - 看
- It's weird. You're right. - See?
好 行动吧
Okay. Let's do this!
好 行
Okay. All right.
我们在二十七号♥展位 那么...
Okay, we're in booth 27, so...
克莉丝汀差不多到了 我要去帮她
Okay, Kristin's almost here, so I'm gonna help her,
然后我会去展位找你
and then I'll meet you at the booth.
好 在这里... 二十七
Okay. Okay. Over here... 27.
好 是
Okay. Yes!
我...
I...
我不该...
I...I shouldn't have...
我不该在你面前那样
I shouldn't have done that in front of you.
怎样
Done what?
哭
Cried.
你可以在我面前哭
You can cry in front of me.
现在感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我感觉...
I'm feeling...
很麻木
I'm numb.
是的 你... 你很悲伤
Yeah, you're... You're grieving.
你失去了很多
It's a big loss for you.
我...我从没有失去过什么
I...I’ve never lost anything in my life.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
你好 可以帮个忙吗
Hi. Can I get some help?
是
Hey. Yeah.
新车吗
New car?
曾经是我... 我妈的
Uh, it was my... Was my mom's.
不过
But, uh, yeah,
它能装下这些火腿 我...
it fits all these hams, and I...
确实
Sure does.
... 说服不了自己去卖♥♥了它 所以...
... couldn't bring myself to sell it, so...
- 是的 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好
Um, great.
是
Yes.
我可以问问你的意见吗
Can I ask your advice on something?
没问题
Sure.
我刚刚发现
So, I just, um, found out
我的一名前同事
that one of my old co-workers
最近去世了...
recently passed away, and...
我很遗憾
Oh, I am so sorry.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我对他不是很熟
Um, I...I didn't actually know him that well,
但我的朋友很熟
but my friend did,
她现在情绪很糟糕
and, um, she's having a really hard time,
我只是... 如果我知道怎么帮她就好了
and I...I just... I wish I knew how to help her.
时间可以
Time helps.
我开始回到我以前的作息
I started getting back into my old routine,
然后我突然发现
and then I suddenly found myself
自己在做... 做的这些小事
doing all these... These little things
让我想起了我妈
that reminded me of my mom.
我开始开她的车去上班
I started driving her car to work.
她以前会走一条
She used to take this route
多花十五分钟的路
that took 15 minutes longer,
她爱这么走 因为会经过一个马场
but she liked it because it went past a horse farm.
所以 现在我也走这条路
So, now I take that same route.
是 我的意见应该是
Yeah, I...I mean, I guess my advice would be
让你朋友做些事来纪念活着的时光
tell your friend to do things that remind her of his life,
而不是死亡
not his death.
早上好 你好
Good morning! Hello.
你好 展览观众
Uh, hello, Expo-goers.
我们希望能给饮食习惯做次革新
We're here to revolutionize the way you eat.
- 是的 - 大伙们
- Yeah. - People.
千万别错过哦
Don't know what you're missing.
意大猪面
Pighetti.
- 有人要吗 - 你好
- Anybody? - Hello.
机会难得
You're missing out.
好东西
Good stuff.
是你吗
Is this you?
- 是你... - 不... 不是我 是你吗
- Is it... - No, it's... It's not me. Is this you?
- 是你做的吗 - 我...
- Are you doing this? - I...
是 都是我
Yeah. Yeah, all me.
真是惊喜
Surprise.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表