剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
One time, I didn't hear from my brother
有一次 我弟弟将近两年
for almost two years.
都没有联♥系♥过我
Kevin? Yeah, he was...
凯文吗 对 他当时...
Well, he was different back then.
他当时不太一样
It was terrible.
非常可怕
You know, I'd wake up in the middle of the night,
我有时候会半夜惊醒
and I would think to myself, "Is he dead?"
然后我会想道 "他是不是已经不在了"
And if he was dead, would I...
如果他真的去世了 我能...
Would I even know it?
我能知道吗
I was mad. I was... I was really mad.
我很生气 我... 我非常生气
But when I finally did hear from him...
但是当我终于听到他的消息时...
I didn't even remember the anger.
我甚至完全忘却了愤怒
Call them.
打个电♥话♥给他们
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
How... How you feeling?
你... 你感觉怎么样
Way better.
好多了
Yeah, that pizza was a miracle. You?
那个披萨真是个奇迹 你呢
Oh, fine. I'm...
很好 我...
I'm fine.
我很好
Do you think it'll happen again?
你觉得这种事还会发生吗
What's that? Getting hungry?
什么事 感觉饿吗
I don't know. Maybe. You know?
我不知道 或许吧 你呢
I was thinking about checking out this Chinese place...
我觉得我们可以去那个中餐馆看看...
Golden Dragon. They have a duck...
"金龙" 他们做的鸭子...
That's not... That's... That's not what I mean, Dave.
我不是... 我不是说这个 戴夫
Do we need to eat now?
我们现在是要进食了吗
Like, and if so, how often? What, every day?
如果要的话 多久一次呢 每天都要吗
Every hou... It's just so...
每小时都... 这就是太...
We could probably just ask Kevin for help.
我们可以让凯文帮帮忙
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
What? Why?
什么 为什么
He's got all this human stuff figured out.
他把人类的这一套都理顺了
No, we... We should tell him.
不 我们... 我们应该告诉他
No, we are here to protect him.
不 我们是来帮助他的
If he's worried that something's wrong with us,
如果他担心我们会出什么事的话
he'll be distracted.
他就会分心的
But if he... No. No. No.
但是如果他... 不 不 不行
We'll handle it ourselves. Okay.
我们要自己解决 好吧
End of discussion.
讨论结束
Last word.
最后一句
What?
什么
Last word. I win.
最后一句 我赢了
No. No?
才不是 不是吗
No. No, you don't. Okay.
不是 不是 你没有赢 好吧
Last word. Shut up.
最后一句 闭嘴
Last word. Shut up!
最后一句 闭嘴
I got us a tow.
我叫来了一辆拖车
Great! Yeah.
太棒了 没错
He'll be here in four hours.
他再过四个小时就能赶到
Four or five hours.
四 五个小时吧
So, yeah.
所以 对
Not so great. No.
也没那么棒 没错
Oh, but I did find some crackers...
但是我确实在杂物箱...
in the glove compartment.
找到了一些小饼干
Or some... some pieces of crackers.
或者说是... 小饼干的碎屑
Whoa. We're saved.
我们得救了
Yes. If we get hungry.
对 如果我们饿了的话
Well, at least it's a nice view.
至少景色不错
Yeah.
对
Yep.
没错
I, um...
我...
Yeah?
什么
I I didn't remember that Tyler loved Rockaroni.
我不记得泰勒喜欢洛克罗尼
Somebody had to tell me.
别人告诉我的
Okay.
好的
I just... I just didn't want you to think
我不想让你觉得
that I was a good friend when I wasn't.
我是个很好的朋友 而我并不是
I mean... You know.
你知道的
Oh, that's not true.
不会的
Yeah, no. I really... That's not true at all.
不 我真的... 没有的事
Look at everything that you've done for him.
看看你为他做的一切
Well, yeah, now.
现在 没错
But...
但...
I I wouldn't blame Tyler if he didn't forgive me.
我不会因为泰勒不原谅我而责备他
I was pretty selfish.
我以前非常自私
I was really selfish for a...
我非常自私
A long time.
很久以来都是
And not just with Tyler.
不仅是对泰勒
I mean, I I was thoughtless
我以前很没心没肺的
with Amy and Reese and...
不管是对艾米 瑞斯
With you.
还是对你
But I won't make those same mistakes again.
但我不会再犯同样的错误
And I'm just gonna try to prove to Tyler
我会尝试向泰勒证明
how much he means to me, and
他对我有多重要
I can only hope that he believes me.
我只希望他能够原谅我
But...
但...
I believe you.
我相信你
What is it? What is wrong?
怎么了 出什么问题吗
Sorry. I heard a sound.
抱歉 我听到了声音
It was like a... What?
就像是... 什么
Like an animal sound.
像动物的声音
Something... Something... big sound? Well, I didn't...
很大的声音吗 我没...
I didn't hear anything. Like a
我什么都没听见 就像...
No, I definitely didn't.
我绝对没听见
Okay. Yeah. I'm...
好吧 我...
Good. That's good.
好 很好
No, that's good. That's great. Okay.
不 很好 好吧
My mistake. I just thought... Shh. Come here.
我的错 我只是在想 过来
Hey.
好啊
Where have you been all night?
你整晚都去哪里了
I was stranded.
我被困住了
The engine died, and...
引擎熄火了 还有...
Anyway, it's fine now.
总之 现在没事了
Okay. Second question.
好 第二个问题
Yeah? What did you do to my garage?
什么 你对我的车♥库♥干了什么
I color coordinated it. Yes. I noticed.
我按颜色整理了一下 对 我注意到了
And now I can't find anything.
现在我什么都找不到了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hey, that's Marc's bag. Is he here?
这是马克的包 他在吗
Not anymore. Came by yesterday.
现在不在了 昨天来的
Wasn't too happy about being in jail.
对坐牢感到不高兴了
Mm hmm. But lucky for you, I fixed things.
你走运了 我把问题解决了
Convinced him to call his parents.
说服他给父母打电♥话♥
And now he's on a bus back home, so...
他正坐公交车回家 所以
You...
你
You helped him! Yeah.
你帮了他 对
Stop. Yes.
停 是的
Oh! Okay.
好吧
Yeah. Well, I'm a very helpful person, Kevin.
凯文 我乐于助人
Amazing. And it's all because I helped you realize
真棒 都是因为我让你知道
that you needed to help him.
你需要帮他
I wanna hit you in the face with this wrench so bad.
我想用这扳手狠狠地揍你的脸
Don't. Just a tap.
别 就敲一下
Too... Hey.
太... 喂
I have a reward for you.
我有奖励给你
Okay, well, I'm not a dog.
好吧 我又不是狗
I don't need a reward.
我不需要奖励
It's not...
这不是...
Fine.
好吧
I mean, you don't want to help repair any robots...
你不会想帮我修理机器人了
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表