剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
I could eat a...
我能吃下
That's bad ass, man!
太厉害了
You even sleep for success.
你睡觉都能走向成功
Yeah. Ooh! Very dapper!
是啊 太像样了
Did the Universe dress me?
是老天这么打扮我的吗
Oh. Like a little Ken doll.
像芭比娃娃的小男友肯
Well, I'm not wearing this.
好吧 我不想穿这套
The best part about getting
想要被解雇最好的理由
fired was no more monkey suit.
就是别穿西服
Great.
好吧
It's a job listing.
是个招聘工作列表
"District marketing manager."
"市场营销部经理"
Five years of experience.
五年工作经验
"Working knowledge of PowerPoint required."
"能够掌握幻灯片相关知识"
The Universe wants me to get a job?
老天想让我找份工作
I think it's about time. Don't you?
我觉得是时候了 你觉得呢
What the hell?
怎么回事
You know, it's generally the
通常是警♥察♥
police who pull civilians over.
要求市民靠边停车
Who the hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己谁啊
Whoa. Slow down.
淡定
Or what? You'll arrest me?
怎样 你要逮捕我
Like you arrested my daughter?
就像你逮捕我女儿一样
Amy, I'm sorry. When were you planning on telling me?
艾米 对不起 你打算什么时候告诉我
On her second offense?
在她第二次犯罪的时候
I thought I was helping. Helping who?
我觉得我已经帮忙了 帮谁
My brother get away with a crime?
帮我弟弟逃脱罪行
No charges were filed. That is...
他没有受到指控 那是...
That doesn't make a difference.
可那并没有什么用
You're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
"I'm sorry."
"我很抱歉"
"I'm sorry."
"我很抱歉"
He's sorry!
他很抱歉
Your rear taillight's out.
你的后车灯坏了
But I'm gonna let that slide.
算了 当我没说
It's locked.
门没开
They're not open for another five minutes.
五分钟后才开门
Ah, thanks.
谢谢
Hey, that's a nice suit.
这身西装看起来不错
Ah. You to...
你也...
Bob Costas Collection?
鲍伯·科斯塔斯高定
Yeah.
是
Apparently so.
很明显
How long you been on the hunt?
你找了多久
For a job? Oh.
找工作吗
An hour and... four minutes?
一个小时零... 四分钟
Oh, man. You are a rookie.
老兄 你是个新手
You... You might as well go get a cheese sandwich
你... 你不妨去吃个芝士三明治吧
and save yourself some time, 'cause this job is mine!
为你自己节省点功夫 因为这个工作非我莫属了
Okay.
好的
Yes, I can feel it.
是的 我能感觉到
It's mine!
这工作是我的
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不是吧 这一定在逗我
I It'll be okay.
会没事的
Oh, my God. I...
我的天 我...
You know, it... It... It doesn't matter.
你知道的 会... 没事的
I wouldn't have got this job anyway.
无论如何我都不会得到这份工作了
Might as well just sell the house...
不然就卖♥♥♥♥♥房♥♥♥子吧...
Wait. I think I know what I'm here for.
等等 我想我知道我来这干嘛的了
Uh, I don't know what to say, man.
大恩不言谢 老兄
You are amazing.
你真好
Just, uh, nail the interview.
所以 通过面试
And do it quickly, 'cause it's a little chilly.
尽快通过 因为有点冷
Okay, got it. Yeah. Yeah.
好的 我知道了 没问题
M My hair? Looks great.
我的头发 看起来不错
Good luck! All right.
祝你好运 谢谢
I'll be in my truck! Okay. Thanks, man.
我在车上等你 好的 谢谢你 老兄
Thank you.
谢谢
It's locked.
锁住了
And the keys are in the suit!
钥匙在西装里
Enjoyin' the day.
祝你过得愉快
Nate.
内特
Got a call about a naked loitering guy.
接到报♥警♥说有人在街上裸奔
So shocked it's you.
真没想到是你啊
Uh... I let someone borrow my
我把我的衣服借给一个人了
clothes for a job interview,
他要去参加工作面试
and my car keys were in the pocket.
然后我的车钥匙在衣服口袋里
So...
所以...
Yeah, I mean, you get it.
是的 你懂我意思了吗
Not even a little.
一点都不懂
Well, um, I promise that it's true.
我保证我说的都是真的
And if you wait with me, I'll prove it.
如果你和我一起等 我会证明给你看
Fine.
好的
Okay.
好的
I've been wearing this new brand
最近我在穿
of boxers lately, and... Nope.
一款新的平角裤 不感兴趣
Okay.
好的
Saw your sister.
看见你的姐姐了
Yeah?
什么
She's real mad at me.
她对我是真的凶
At you? Why?
对你凶 为什么
I neglected to tell her about arresting you and Reese.
我忘记告诉她 瑞斯和你被抓的事了
Oh. Right.
好吧
Well, for what it's worth,
不管孰对孰错
I thought that was really cool of you.
我觉得你真是太帅了
Look, don't worry about it, okay?
看 别担心了 好吗
She comes in real hot when she's angry,
她生气的时候脾气真的超级大
but it... it... it fades.
但是 她会消气的
I hope so.
我希望如此
It will.
一定会的
Sam! What happened?
萨姆 面试怎么样
I I...
我...
I completely tanked.
我没戏了
But at least I looked good failing, right?
但是至少我失败的时候很有型 对不对
So, thanks for the suit.
所以 感谢这套西装
Yep. Let's keep the public nudity to a minimum here.
是的 公共场合就别争相裸♥露♥身体了
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Actually, do you mind if I just grab my... Thank you.
实际上 你介意我这么拿我的... 谢谢
My keys were... See? Keys, yeah.
我的钥匙在... 看 钥匙 没错
Sam, do not worry about that job.
萨姆 别担心那个工作的事
We're gonna get you a better one, all right?
我们会帮你找个更好的 怎么样
Come with me. I have a plan.
跟我来 我有个计划
Uh, yeah. Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢你
All right.
好了
Okay, before you say anything, I am on the job.
行了 你先别说话 我在完成任务
I am helping that man find a job.
我在帮那个老兄找个工作
I know. I'm... I'm just checking in. Okay?
我知道 我只是探个班 好不好
Okay.
好的
It has been 18 hours since Amy kicked me out.
距离艾米把我赶出来已经十八个小时了
Perfect. How... How is that perfect?
完美 怎么就... 完美了
Well, Amy's white hot anger has cooled
艾米已经从白热化的暴怒
to a sort of white warm anger.
降低为愤怒了
Phase two begins... Emojis.
第二段开始... 表情包
Little funny pictures that are
又小又有趣的图片
representations of emotions.
可以传达一些情绪
I know what an emoji is.
我知道表情包是什么
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表