剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我成了盗墓贼
I'm a grave robber.
准确来说 你不是盗墓贼
You're not technically a grave robber
因为那里根本不是一座墓
because that wasn't even really a grave, so...
那 我就是盗尸贼
Well, I'm a body stealer.
我偷了我 我最爱的叔叔的尸体
I stole my... my favorite uncle's body
还把他弄丢了
and then I lost it!
- 冷静 我们会找到的 - 怎么找
- Okay, we'll find it. - How?
昨晚的事我都不记得了
I blacked out the whole night.
天啊 我现在是一个失忆的人
God, I'm a blacking out guy now.
不 我要去自首 这...
No. I'm gonna turn myself in. That's...
别 别 别 等一下
No, no, no. Okay, just hold on.
不 我会告诉警♥察♥这事是我一个人做的
No, I will tell them that it was all me,
跟你无关
that you had nothing to do with it.
好吧 你真是个好人 但我们没必要这么做
Okay, that is very nice, but we do not have to do that.
我不是好人
I'm not very nice.
我不仅逃税
I cheat on my taxes.
还背叛我前妻
I cheated on my ex-wife.
我不配拥有吉尔这个叔叔
I didn't deserve to have Gil as an uncle.
你知道吗 这是我的报应
You know what? And this is my payback.
- 不 - 现在报应来了
- No. - Right now.
嘿 巴里 听我说
Hey, Barry, listen.
我理解你痛恨自己的心情
I know what it's like to hate yourself,
但我知道你是个好人
but I also know that you are a good person.
告诉我
Tell me...
- 你怎么知道 - 我就是知道
- How do you know? - I just do.
我无法解释
And I can't explain it
因为这世上存在一些...
because there are these, like...
规则
It's rules stuff.
但是 嗯... 但是你比你自己所想的还重要
But, um... But you're more important than you realize.
我知道了
I get it.
真的吗
You do?
你还魔症着呢
You're still trippin' balls.
没关系
It's cool.
- 当然 - 好的
- Sure. - Okay.
这...
This...
这简直是有史以来最好喝的咖啡
This is the most amazing coffee ever.
- 是啊 - 好了
- I know! - All right.
神投手凯凯的煎饼 脆脆巴的燕麦粥
Pancakes for K-Rod, and oatmeal for Crunch Barry.
谢谢 泰
Thanks, Ty.
不 我才要谢谢你
No, thank you.
我认真思考了你的建议
Thought long and hard about your advice,
我和贝基的事 你说得对极了
and you're totally right about me and Becky.
所以你不搬过去和她住了吗
So you're not moving in with her?
不搬了
Nope.
她搬过来和我住
She's moving in with me!
- 还有我妈 - 噢
- And my mom! - Oh.
是啊 这样才行得通 你知道吗
Yeah! It just makes sense, you know?
因为她没工作
'Cause she's unemployed.
我只是个服务员 我们没办法找别的地方住
I'm a waiter. We can't afford a place.
而且我妈是一个很棒的室友
And my mom is, like, an awesome roommate.
你... 你确定吗 泰
Are you... You're sure about this, Ty?
我知道很多人认为我们发展太快了
You know, I know a lot of people think we're moving too fast.
但是我感觉挺好的
But it feels right.
所以我不在乎别人怎么想
So I don't care what people think.
好吧
Well...
那我为你们感到高兴
I'm really happy for you guys.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
你最好了 神投手凯凯
You're the best, K-Rod!
- 你最好了 - 噢 嘿 我问一下
- You're the best. - Oh, hey, real quick.
你们要我如何处理那具尸体
What do you want me to do with that dead body?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
泰勒 你可以告诉我们
Tyler, could you possibly fill us in
这是如何发生的吗
on how this happened?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
店里打烊后你们就过来
You guys came in after closing
还穿着长袖和服
wearing some fly kimonos.
问我能不能存放点东西 我就说"可以"
Asked me if I could store a stiff, and I said "Sure."
嗯 我们有说原因吗
Um, did we say why?
你说要做正确的事
Just kept talking about doing
反反复复就这一句
the right thing over and over.
好吧 但问题是 所谓正确的事
Okay, but the problem is, the right thing
并不是我所想的事 所以...
wasn't what I thought it was, so...
我到底是什么意思
What did I mean?
噢 不是你说的的 是阿凯讲的
Oh, it wasn't you. It was Kev here.
是啊
Yeah.
他发表了一番激动人心的演讲
He gave a pretty rousing speech.
我 我说了什么
What... What did I say?
我不太记得了
I can't remember exactly.
说了一些 嗯...
Something like, uh...
"巴里 你不了解脚底反射
"Barry... you didn't learn the art"
的精髓
of metatarsal reflexology,
你偷了尸体 挖了坟墓
steal a body, dig a grave,
却决定不把尸体埋在坟墓里
decide not to bury that body in the grave,
而把他带来餐馆里 想要就此放弃
and bring it to the diner just to give up now.
这是你的机会...
This is your chance...
或许是唯一的机会
Perhaps your only chance...
"去做对的事 去对抗你的家人 "
"To do the right thing and stand up to your family."
或是其他这样的话 我不记得了 我记忆力不好
Or something like that. I don't know. My memory is not great.
- 哇 - 不 泰勒 你说得对
- Wow. - No! Tyler, you're right.
是我 是我 因为他...
Well, I was. I was right because he was...
- 噢 你也是 凯尔文 - 好吧
- Oh, you too, Kelvin. - Yeah, okay.
你也是 我必须勇敢面对他们
You too. I have to stand up to them
告诉他们 一定要完成吉尔的遗愿
and tell them that Gil's getting his last wish.
我一定要完成
I'm doing it.
太好了
Great.
我想 他们可能不介意
I mean, they'll probably be cool with the whole
你们偷了尸体这事 对吧
you guys stealing the body and everything, right?
好吧 几点了
Okay, what time is it?
六点十八分
6:18.
哇 嗯...
Yeah, wow, um...
好吧 你现在回家去
Okay, you got to go to your family right now
告诉他们
and tell them they have to bury
一定要把吉尔埋在他喜欢的地方
Gil where he wants to be buried.
噢 我会在殡仪馆开门之前把吉尔送回去
Oh, I'll take Gil back to the funeral home before it opens.
我速战速决 这样他们就不知道谁偷了尸体
I'll be in and out and they'll never know who took the body.
好吧 我走了
Okay. I'm going.
嗯 泰 麻烦你两件事
Um, Ty, two things...
第一 你把这里所有的东西都扔了
One, you have to throw out everything you have in here.
好吗
Okay?
你开什么玩笑
That's hilarious.
我 我真的希望 你认真对待我说的事
I... I really hope... you're taking me seriously.
还有 嗯 我可以借用一下这个吗
And also, um, can I borrow this?
半小时后这里就开门了 我们要快点
They're opening in a half-hour. We have to hurry.
嗯 我就把他放在这儿好了
Uh, I guess I could just leave him here.
不 不 不 不 我来
No, no, no, no. I got it.
太好了
Great!
好了 这样就好了
Okay, this is gonna work.
还有很长时间可以...
With plenty of time to...
伊薇特
Yvette?
伊薇特 我被锁在里面了
Yvette, I'm locked in.
伊薇特 你听见我说话吗
Yvette, can you hear me?
嗯 伊薇特 我 我困在这里
Um, Yvette, I'm... I'm stuck.
开门
Open.
开门
Open.
哎 怎么没用
Ugh. It's still not working.
开门 开门 开门 开门
Open, open, open, open.
你在弄什么
Are you trying something?
它 它不灵了
It's... It's not working.
我 我 我
I'm... I'm... I'm gonna...
凯文 我去找人来帮忙
I'm gonna get some help, Kevin.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表