剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
都会遇到这个问题
any time I try to build any of my ideas.
就不好用了
It doesn't work.
你知道吗 贝基
You know what, Becky?
我认为你丢掉工作是注定的
I think that you were supposed to lose your job
这样你就能全身心地
so that you could dedicate your time
去实现成为发明家的梦想
to achieving your real dream of being an inventor.
听起来真够傻的
That sounds stupid.
说不好 可能吧
But I don't know. Maybe.
我很愿意帮你
I'd love to help you,
没准我们合作能造出
'cause maybe together we could build
真正有用的东西
something that actually works.
哇 那样就太棒了
Oh, my God. That would be amazing.
耶 哦
Yeah, I... Oh!
谁知道为啥
Anyone know why there's a square
我卧室的地板上用胶带围了一个方形
taped on the floor of my bedroom?
那是你的"私人领域"
That's your "privacy zone."
我的啥
My... My what?
私人领域
Your privacy zone.
我在你房♥间地板上粘的24英寸的方形
It's a 24-inch square that I taped around your
那块地儿摄像头是看不到的
bedroom floor where the cameras can't see you.
我的啥
My what?
你就没注意房♥子周围所有的摄像头
Did you not notice all the cameras
还有你房♥间里的吗
around the house? Or in your room?
好吧 我有个新问题
Okay, uh, new question...
为什么会有摄像头
Why are there cameras?
盯梢啊
Surveillance.
我计划着抓住这些脏东西
I plan on capturing these nasty little critters...
- 或者说鬼魂 - 在房♥子里里外外藏着
- Or ghosts... - That are hiding all over this house.
我要除掉它们
I'm gonna get rid of them.
或者跟它们交个朋友
Or make ghost friends with them.
好吧
Okay, well, um,
我才不稀罕
I don't like it.
我可从来没允许你
And I never gave you permission
在我房♥间装摄像头
to install cameras in my room.
我不需要你允许
I don't need permission.
在这儿就没有啥隐私可言
There's no expectation of privacy under this roof.
- 所以 就这样了 - 当然
- So that... That's it? - Mm-hmm.
就是不需要讨论 凯文一点隐私都不能有
Just no discussion. No more privacy for Kevin?
那个方块就是个非常隐私的地方 凯文
It's a very private square, Kevin.
那你呢 你觉得这样挺好
You... What about you? You're cool with this?
我是说 你的焦虑去哪儿了
I mean, where's your angst?
你的青少年叛逆跑哪去了
Where's your teenage rebellion?
隐私本来就是幻想
Privacy is an illusion.
当然不是
No, it isn't.
好吧 你在卫生间是安全的
Well, you're safe in the bathroom.
除了洗手盆周围
Except for anything around the sink,
那可不安全
so that's not safe.
那是我最常裸着的地方
That's where I'm naked the most!
那么 我们怎么帮贝基
So... how are we helping Becky?
我们是不是就不谈
Um, are we just not gonna talk about
昨晚我的头到底是咋了
what happened to my head last night?
就是个飞镖而已 凯文
Oh, it was just a dart, Kevin.
- 算了吧 - 你失手了
- Suck it up. - You missed it.
你从来都不失手的 你会出手救我
You never miss. You save.
车子超速 十层楼坠落你都救过我
You've saved me from speeding cars and 10-story falls.
- 真是见鬼了 飞镖怎么会失手 - 好吧
- How the heck do you miss a dart? - Look, fine...
戴夫失踪的事
Dave's disappearance has me
确实让我分神了
a bit distracted at the moment.
确定没什么其他的事儿了吗
And we're sure it's not anything more than that?
比如说
Such as?
那些发生在戴夫身上的事情
Well, with everything that's happened with Dave,
可能也发生在了你身上 可能你失常故障了
maybe it's happening to you, too. Maybe you're on the fritz.
故障了
O-On the fritz?
所以 是怎样
So, what?
等等 我是什么 微波炉吗
Wait. What am I, a-a microwave?
不不 就是哪里有点不对头 不是吗
No, no, but something is wrong, isn't it?
你看我是失常吗
Does this look like I'm on the fritz?
不会
Well, no.
尽管这个我之前见过
Even though I've seen that before.
好吧好吧
All right, fine.
这倒是新把戏
I mean, yeah. Yeah, that's new.
好吧好吧 知道啦
Fine. Fine. Point taken.
天啊 它们太毛茸茸啦
Oh, my God. They're so fluffy!
去你的失常
Fritz my ass.
等等 如果说你都能把树融掉
Wait, but if you can melt a tree,
那你怎么会找不到戴夫
how come you can't find Dave?
因为我再也感受不到他
Because I-I can't sense him anymore.
你什么意思 感受不到
What do you mean, sense?
我应该能感觉到他
I should be able to feel Dave,
我就是感受不到 我不知道为什么
and... and I can't, and I don't know why.
别人呢 他们能感受到他吗
What about the others? Can they feel him?
我还没有问过他们
You know, I haven't asked them.
或许是个好主意
Might be a good idea.
想是这样吧
Suppose so.
拜托 不要
Oh, come on! That's not...
都不让我说个再见吗
Didn't even let me say goodbye.
这里有很多产品方案
There are a ton of product ideas in here.
真佩服你
It's very impressive.
有你想做的吗
Anything you want to make?
有没有可以成为现实的
Anything jump off the page?
嗯 你有
Um, are there any
- 试过造这些吗 - 噢 试过
- that you've already tried to build? - Oh, yeah.
嗯 像子弹-马克杯 还有...
Uh, you know, the Shot-Mug, and...
- 对 - 自卫枪
- Yeah. - ... the Mazer.
- 所以 没有一样有用 - 是的
- So, nothing that works. - No.
- 是的 - 好吧
- God, no. - Okay.
师奶杀手凯爷点的一份特大盘牛胸肉
One big boy brisket platter for Killer K-Rock...
啊 谢谢你 泰
Ah, thanks, Ty.
还有一份蜜汁螺旋切片萨米火腿
... and a honey-glazed, spiral-cut ham Sammy
给迷人贝
just for the Beck-oning.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们有没有想过为什么它叫"螺旋切片火腿"
You guys ever wonder why they call it "Spiral-cut ham"
但却没有切成螺旋状
when it's not really cut into a spiral?
- 没想过 - 一周八天都在想啊
- Not really. - Only, like, eight days a week.
对 说白了 就是假广♥告♥
Yeah, it's basically false advertising.
没错 他们让你期待着
Totally. They get your hopes up
- 切成螺旋状的火腿... - 对
- for ham cut into spiral shapes... - Yeah.
而你最后等到的却是一块没味道
And then all you get is a boring,
平着切的肉片
flat slice of meat.
没劲
Kind of lame.
我觉得他们真的有把它切成...
I think they actually do cut it...
你说 火腿公♥司♥现在
You'd think Big Ham would have
应该已经明白了吧 对吧
figured this one out by now, right?
对 人们向来喜欢
Yeah. You know, people have been
把蔬菜刨成各种丝
spiralizing vegetables forever.
我觉得 这是 这是一个全新的市场
I mean, this... this feels like an untapped market.
是吗 我觉得...
Does it, though? I mean...
是啊 如果可以将
Yeah. I mean, if you can turn
西葫芦做成面条 为什么不用肉来做呢
a zucchini into a noodle, why not meat?
只是需要一个适合的机器
You just need the right machine.
你说
I'm listening.
好 好 想象一下
Okay. Okay, picture this...
又长又多汁的肉条
Long, succulent, strips of meat
像意大利面 不过是火腿
like spaghetti, but ham.
我正在用我的嘴巴想象这个
I'm picturing it with my mouth right now,
- 我喜欢 - 好好好
- and I like it. - Okay, yeah, yeah. Okay.
但是 有多少人可能会要火腿面呢
But how many people could possibly want ham spaghetti?
嗯 所有人
Um, all of them.
所有人 未免太夸张了
That seems a bit high to say all of them.
每个人吗
Every person?
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表