剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
我现在真的没空聊天
I can't talk right now, really.
好极了 冯 出租车
Oh, great! Vong! Taxi!
不 先生 我们要打车
No! Oh, sir, please! We need it!
凯文 听我说
Kevin, listen to me!
别担心 冯 我们能搭到车的
Don't worry, Vong. We'll get a taxi.
我们能搭到车的 我们还需要一辆出租车
We'll get a taxi. We're gonna need one more taxi.
- 凯文 - 拜托
- Kevin! - Please!
- 怎么啦 - 泰勒 冯的老婆要生了
- Hey. What's going on? - Tyler, Vong's wife is in labor,
我们需要搭车
and we need a ride.
- 你能 - 出租车
- Can you... - Uh, taxi!
凯文
Kevin.
伊薇特 我现在需要集中精力
Yvette, I really need to concentrate right now!
那是什么
What was that?
流浪乐队
Mariachi.
流浪乐队
Mariachi?!
流浪乐队
Mariachi!
你还觉得一切是徒劳的吗
You still think this was all for nothing? Hmnh!
你们能载我们吗
Uh, can you guys give us a ride?
天哪 怎么了
Oh, my God. What's going on?
希望不严重
I hope that's nothing bad.
可能是格鲁布太太又忘记穿衣服了
Maybe Mrs. Glubo forgot to put on clothes again.
瑞斯
Reese.
怎么啦 时有发生啊
What? That happened.
她现在在养老院了
She is in a home now.
那是内特吗
Is that Nate?
怎么回事
What happened?
可能是附近有人家煤气泄漏了
Maybe there was a gas leak in the neighborhood.
天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God. Really?
也可能是一次圣诞乌龙
Or maybe it was a Christmas travesty
没人见到圣诞老人的着陆架
no one was seeing Santa's landing pad.
是你
Did you...
是你干的吗
Did you do all this
让大家从我门前经过
so people would pass by my house?
谁知道呢
Who knows.
除了圣诞老人 他无所不知
Well, except Santa. He knows everything.
你应该进屋去了
And, uh, maybe you should get inside,
以免煤气泄漏扩散
you know, in case the gas leak spreads.
这样解决问题还挺非同寻常的
It is crazy how things work out.
谁想得到呢
You have no clue.
你好吗 泰
Are you okay, Ty?
好吗
Okay?
我好得不得了
I'm more okay than I've ever been.
我见到了最迷人的女子
I met the most amazing woman.
真的吗 在哪
Really? Where?
酒店的酒吧
The hotel bar.
就好像一切都失去光彩
It was, like, everything dimmed
只有她在对面光鲜夺目
except for her across the room.
你跟她说上话了吗
Well, did you t-talk to her?
说了
We talked.
我们一起跳舞
We danced.
有那么一刻 只有她和我
For a brief moment, we just... were.
留电♥话♥了吗
Did you get her number?
我还不知道她的芳名
I didn't even get her name.
或许我们能找到她
Well, maybe we can find her.
她长什么样
What'd she... What'd she look like?
美丽的棕色眼睛
Beautiful brown eyes.
纯粹的褐色皮肤
Flawless brown skin.
她的头发编成一个圈
Her hair was braided in a ring
就像光环一样
like... a halo.
她的衣服呢
Um, what was she wearing?
她穿着漂亮的衬衣
She was wearing this beautiful shirt.
和美丽的橙黄色小鸟
It was the color of
一样的颜色
a beautiful orange bird.
摆动着红色的耳环
Red dangling earrings
如同淡妆浓抹的流苏一般
made out of this, like, poofy tassel.
我遇见了天使 阿凯
I met an angel, Kev.
我不知道如何是好
And I don't know what to do.
嘿 我们到了
Hey! We're here!
范莎娜
Vatsana!
范莎娜
Vatsana! Vatsana! Vatsana!
她说一个小时前叫了救护车
She said she called ambulance an hour ago.
她说现在就要生了
She thinks she's gonna have the baby now!
- 什么 - 我该怎么办
- Wha... - What do I do?!
陪她说话
Uh, just keep talking to her.
你能指导我们对不对
Uh, you'll talk us through this, right?
- 别看着我 - 这是老天的旨意啊
- Don't look at me. - What? This is what the universe wants.
我搞砸了怎么办
What if I mess up?
阿凯 我能帮忙吗
Hey, Kev, can I be of assistance?
你知道怎么接生吗
You know how to deliver a baby?
不是他 傻子 我
Not him, numb-nuts. Me!
- 露西尔是接生婆 - 什么
- Lucille's a midwife. - What?
要我解释女性身体构造
Now, do you need me to describe the female anatomy,
还是赶紧开始
or can we get to work?
露西尔 见到你很高兴
Hi, Lucille. It's nice to see you.
你做得很棒 亲爱的
You're doing great, sweetie.
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing.
我帮你老公接生孩子
I'm gonna help your husband with the baby.
真厉害 你真棒
That's amazing! You're amazing!
别拍马屁了
Knock off the back slapping
省得你们把这件事情也搞砸
until I know you idiots haven't crapped the bed on this!
- 开始干正事 - 好
- Now let's get down to business. - Okay.
人类常说分娩是生命的奇迹
People often call childbirth the miracle of life,
但亲眼见证
but to actually witness it,
真是不可思议
it's truly miraculous.
你到底要不要给我看看现场情况了
So you gonna point me toward the action or what?!
好吧 这是生命的奇迹
Fine. It's the miracle of life.
生命的奇迹 生命的奇迹
It's the miracle of life. It's the miracle of life.
糟了 孩子出生速度太快了
Crap! This baby's coming in fast and hard!
那要怎么办
O-Okay. What do I do?!
接住孩子啊 傻子
Catch the baby, idiot!
你能行的 冯
You got this, Vong.
是女儿
It's a girl!
是女儿
She's a girl!
你能相信刚才的一切吗
Can you believe that just happened?
我们接生了一个宝宝
We delivered a baby.
我知道我们没能完成
I-I-I know we didn't accomplish
出发前的目标
what we set out to do, but...
但今天成果惊人
But we did something amazing today.
或许这是老天在告诉我们
Maybe this is the universe's way of saying that it...
不只是要找到义人
It's not just about finding the righteous. It's...
也要
It's about...
一心向善
Being good and...
做对的事
Doing the right thing.
不是因为外界迫使 而是因为
And not because I-I had to. But because I...
自身需要
I w... I wanted to.
你说得没错
I believe you're right.
要看看拉雅吗
Would you like to meet Laya?
拉雅 好
Laya? Yeah.
寓意"美丽的人"
"Beautiful one."
你好 美人
Hi, beautiful one!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
机长已经打开了"系紧安全带"的标志
the captain has turned on the "fasten seat belt" sign.
请回到座位
Please return to your seats and
系好安全带
keep your seat belts fastened.
你好啊 睡美人
Oh, well, hey there, Sleeping Beauty.
- 什么 - 你睡得死沉的
- What? - You knocked out hard!
也不能怪你
Can't blame you, though.
我怎么到这的
How did I get here?
怎么来的 老兄
Dude. How indeed.
我们在老挝嗨翻了
We tore Laos up.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表