剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
Nothing.
没什么
No, just that... that it's... You just, you... you know...
没有 只是 就是 你知道
You got a lot of things. I know.
你们有好多东西 我知道
I love things.
我喜欢这些东西
We have an online business
我们在网上做生意
selling stuff that we collected at an old job.
卖♥♥♥♥我们过去工作的时候收集的东西
An important job. I helped.
很重要的工作 我出了力
Okay.
好
Well I'm Kevin.
我是凯文
And this is Kristin. Hi. Hello.
这是克莉丝汀 你好
What were your names again?
你们的名字是什么来着
Ben. Ben.
本 本
Ben.
本
Jamin.
杰明
Ben and Benjamin...
本和本杰明
Are our names.
是我们的名字
So, you're... You're Benjamin? No! What... Do you...
所以 你是本杰明 不 什么 你
Do you want to see the merch or not?! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你到底想不想看货 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I mean, gah!
等等 等等 等等
What? We talked about this.
什么 我们谈过这件事了
What? Let the sale come to you, all right?
什么 做买♥♥♥♥卖♥♥♥♥要顺其自然 好吧
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯
Scared me a little bit. Yeah. That guy.
有点吓到我了 那个家伙
Okay, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好的 对 对
Yeah? All right.
对 好了
Hey, you know what?
你们知道吗
Look at the stuff, don't.
看看货 不看货
It's all good, man. Yeah.
都可以 兄弟 没错
I could give a wet rat.
我才不鸟你呢
Nope, that's...
不 那也...
I used to be able to... That's all right.
我以前可以... 没事的
You can stop. You don have to...
你可以停下来了 你不用这样...
I believe you. You don't have to.
我相信你 你不用这样
Peppi and the Tenderonis! Wow!
佩皮和特罗尼
And they're still in pretty good shape,
而且它们保存得还不错
considering how old they are.
毕竟都过了这么多年了
Do they work?
他们还能用吗
Yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah. Yeah.
当然 完全可以
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Yeah.
可以 可以 可以的 可以的
I mean... no.
我是说... 其实不行
Not totally.
不太能用了
I mean, sometimes the skunk catches on fire.
有的时候臭鼬会着火
But, you know, maybe you want that.
但是 也许你正想这样呢
I suppose I could knock off a few dollars.
我觉得我可能可以给你们降个价
No. No, no, no, no, no. The price
不 不 不 不行 价格
stays exactly the same, all right?
一点都不能降 好吧
In fact, I think maybe the price should get knocked up
实际上 我觉得因为新增的
a little bit because of
交互性火焰元素
the whole interactive fire element now.
价格还应该涨一点呢
Okay, so, anyway,
好的 所以 无论如何
if you want them, they're yours.
如果你们想买♥♥♥♥的话 就把它们带走吧
Okay. Yeah.
好的 对
I think... I think we absolutely do. Yeah.
我觉得... 我觉得我们绝对想买♥♥♥♥的 对
All right. There you go.
好了 给你们吧
Yeah. Okay. I count super fast. It's all there.
我数钱超级快的 全齐了
We got enough? Yeah, we got enough.
我们钱够了吗 没错 我们够了
Yeah? What... What are you guys gonna do?
是吗 你们... 你们打算干什么
We're gonna go to Costa Rica to visit our friend Ben.
我们想去哥斯达黎加探望我们的朋友本
So... so, you two guys
所以... 所以你们这两个
named "Ben" have another friend named Ben?
叫"本"的还有一个朋友叫本吗
No.
不是的
Okay, I think we're good here.
我觉得我们在基本完事了
Yeah. Just... No, hey.
对 就是... 不 等等
Just give me... give me a moment with the boys.
就让我... 让我跟他们再待一会儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Sorry.
你好 不好意思
Um, is he here?
他在吗
No.
不在
Do you know where I can find him?
你知道我该去哪找他吗
I don't. Sorry.
我不知道 抱歉
Okay, it's weird.
好吧 真奇怪
I walked all the way from town to yell at him.
我穿过了大半个镇子就为了来骂他
Now that I'm here, I just...
但是现在我来了 我只想...
Kind of want to thank him. Yeah, that's Kevin.
我只想谢谢他 对 凯文就是这样的
Do you mind if I just chill out on
你介意我在门廊这边
the porch here and wait for him?
待一会儿 顺便等等凯文吗
I promise I won't bother anybody.
我保证我不会影响任何人的
I'll just keep to myself.
我就自己待一会儿
Sure.
当然可以
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Are you hungry?
你想吃点东西吗
Tyler is gonna flip.
泰勒会疯掉的
Do you think so?
真的吗
He's gonna lose his mind.
他会激动疯掉的
See? Okay. I know Tyler.
对吧 我了解泰勒
I just... You know, I needed my memory jogged a little.
我就是... 你懂的 我需要好好回忆一下
Yeah, well, it was very thoughtful.
这非常贴心
You're a good friend.
你是一个好朋友
Yep. Mr. Thoughtful.
没错 贴心先生
That's...
那就是...
That's me.
那就是我
What was that? I don't know. Oh.
那是什么声音 我不知道
Kevin, there's smoke coming out of the hood.
凯文 引擎盖在冒烟
This is not good. Now? Oh, gosh. It's coming in.
这可不妙 现在呢 天哪 烟往里飘了
Okay. Oh, my God.
好 我的天哪
My mom, she used to make this for me all the time.
我妈妈过去总给我做这个
Are they still around? Thanks.
他们还在吗 谢谢
I haven't talked to them in like a year.
我大概有一年没联♥系♥过他们了
They kick you out?
他们把你赶出去了吗
No, I left.
不是 我自己走的
They... They gave me this ultimatum.
他们... 他们给我下了最后通牒
They told me either go to college or get a job.
他们让我要么去上大学 要么找工作
I'm like, "I don't even know who I am."
我就想 "我都不知道自己是谁"
You know, I'm not gonna sit in some classroom
我坚决不想坐在什么教室里
or sit behind some desk.
或者坐在什么办公桌后面
I mean, look, Jack Kerouac said, "This is..."
听着 杰克·凯鲁亚克曾说 "这是..."
Ugh. Stop. You're the worst.
别说了 你是最差劲的
Excuse me? You ran away.
你说什么 你逃跑
Like a first grader.
像个一年级的新生一样
I mean, I... I don't view it like that.
我... 我并不这样看
It's exactly like that.
这就是事实
It's dumb.
蠢死了
So, did you... Did you do it?
所以 你... 你成功了吗
Did you find yourself?
你找到自我了吗
It's still a work in progress, I think.
我还在努力中 大概吧
I mean, all the things that I've seen,
我经历了这么多事情
all the people that I've met...
遇见了这么多人
It's a challenging journey, for sure.
这绝对是一段富有挑战的旅程
Um, and...
而且...
You know, it's...
你懂的 这...
It's awful.
很糟糕
It's pretty awful.
非常糟糕
Then go home.
那就回家吧
What are you doing?
你还在等什么呢
No, I can't.
不 我不行
I was...
我对...
I was a real jerk to my parents,
我对我父母的态度就像个混♥蛋♥
and they're mad at me now.
他们对我非常生气
And I know it. And I don't blame them.
我明白的 我也不怪他们
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表