剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
你昨天让警♥察♥抓的我
You called the cops on me yesterday.
是
Okay.
看
Um, look.
是我说服杰克和你谈的
I was the one who convinced Jake to talk to you,
我只是
and I just
想说 我 我 我很抱歉
want to say that I'm I'm... I'm really sorry.
你在道歉吗
You're apologizing?
我知道这不够
I know it's not enough. Um...
你知道吗 医生进来
You know, the doctor came in here
说我不是心脏病
and said it wasn't a heart attack,
更像是预警
more like an early warning.
所以其实我应该感激你
So I should be kind of thanking you.
某种程度上 你 你救了我的命
In a way, you... you saved my life.
等一下 我要帮助的人是你
Wait. Was I supposed to be helping you and not...
不是杰克
Not Jake?
你是个很奇怪的家伙 你知道吗
You know, you're a weird kind of guy... you know that?
呃 抱歉
Uh... sorry.
对 是的
And... And, yes, true.
很有趣你知道吗
It was kind of funny, you know?
他选择和你交心
He chose you to pour his heart out to.
你是一个局外人
You're a stranger.
他伤害不到我的感情
He couldn't hurt my feelings.
他真的害怕伤害到你
He was really afraid to... to hurt you.
总而言之 他开心
At the end of the day, his happiness
是最重要的事
is the most important thing,
比老掉牙的条条框框
and it's a lot more important
重要太多
than any of that tradition crap.
真好
That's great.
安海斯-布希公♥司♥想
And Anheuser-Busch is after me
用一大笔的钱来换我的全套设备
to give me a boatload of money for my whole outfit.
双喜临门
Also great.
早日康复 吉尔莫先生
get well soon, Mr. Gilmore.
救命
Help!
病例管理人员
Case manager, please
请到理疗中心
report to Physical Therapy.
病例管理人员请到理疗中心
Case manager to Physical Therapy.
你为什么湿透了
Why are you wet?
我游泳来着
I was swimming.
他们给你用什么药了
What drugs did they give you?
我本来在电梯里
I was in the elevator,
然后转眼间 我就在水里了
and then, I was in water.
看起来像是别的国家
It looked like some other country.
有人在喊
Someone was yelling.
幻像
A vision.
是幻像
A vision!
你完成了你的使命
You accomplished your mission,
上苍奖赏了你
and the Universe has rewarded you.
但是讲不通啊
But it didn't make any sense.
那是考验的一部分
I-It's a piece of the puzzle.
你精神力量构建得越强
The more you build your spiritual power,
你看到的就越多
the more you'll see.
在寻找义人的路上又迈近了一步
Another step towards finding one of the righteous.
信息量太大了
This is a lot. Is...
你确定我 要我拯救人类吗
Are you sure that I'm... I'm the one to save us?
你不需要独自完成这个任务
You're not gonna have to do this alone.
好
Okay.
在我存在之前
Before I existed...
在万物存在之前 什么都没有
Before anything existed, there was nothing.
没有我
I was nothing.
一片虚无
Total emptiness.
我不会回到那个时间的
I'm not going back to that.
我觉得我懂你在说什么了
I think I understand what you're saying.
你想成为我的犯罪同伙
You want to be my partner in crime...
我的莫逆之交
My ride or die...
我的朋友和爱人
My friend and my lover.
抱歉 我只是在胡说些什么
Sorry. I was just saying things,
顺口就说出来了
and that... that last one just came out.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 真是太奇怪了
Hey. That's so weird.
我刚在克莉丝汀家听过这首歌♥
I was just listening to this song at Kristin's.
上苍时刻都会给你启示
The Universe is always telling you something.
喂
Hello.
嘿 宝贝 抱歉没打电♥话♥
Hey, babe. Sorry I haven't called.
我之前真的太忙了
I've been so busy.
凯文
Kevin?
对 要准备社会学期中考试
Yeah. Got this sociology midterm.
等等 你是喝醉了吗
Wait, are you drunk?
不 但是我的室友 要加入兄弟会
No, but my roommate, uh, is pledging Beta,
被灌了十瓶啤酒
and he had to shotgun like 10 beers,
也是牛逼
so that's pretty dope.
对了 我昨天收到你的信息
Anyway, I-I-I got your message yesterday.
昨天
Yesterday?
对 然后
Yeah. And, um...
我应该要告诉你
I owe it to you to say that
我觉得异地恋
I feel like doing a long-distance relationship
很难维系
is not working.
我明白了
I see.
对 但是
Yeah, but, um...
但我永远不会忘记你
But I'll never forget about you...
永远
Um... ever.
就像以后每个和我约会的女孩
Like, I bet every other girl I date,
即使我二三十岁了
even in my 20s and 30s,
我也会把她们和你做比较
I will still always compare them to you.
但 无论如何
But... anyway,
我觉得我们应该
I think we should, uh...
我们可能应该分手了
we should probably break up.
是啊 好
Yeah. Yeah.
大概是这样
Probably.
酷
Cool, cool.
呃 你
Uh, well, look, um, you
大概想挂我电♥话♥了
probably want to hang up on me,
就当做个了结吧
um, just for the closure part.
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
要不要搭车
Want a ride?
必须的
Oho, you know I do.
真是太棒了
Oh! This is great.
维修的成果不错
Yeah. It came out okay.
现在我有汽车了
And now I have a car.
谁说你有的
No, you don't have a car.
- 为什么没有 - 会被你毁了的
- Why not? - You'll ruin it!
- 我不会 - 那你上一辆汽车怎么回事
- I will not. - What happened to your last car?
那是
That's...
是哦 有道理
I mean, yeah, that's a fair point. Yeah.
瑞斯
Reese!
过来和我们一起兜风
Come for a ride with us.
我不用了 你们先走吧
I'm good. You guys go without me.
- 好 - 好
- All right. - Okay.
嘿 让我们问问这辆托魂卡车 是不是愿意归我
Ooh, hey, let's ask the haunted truck if I should have him.
闭嘴
Shut up.
托魂卡车 你说什么
What's that, haunted truck?
"凯文驾驶我吧" 听见了吗
"Kevin should drive me"? Did you hear it?
"Welcome To Your Life" - Grouplove
"Build the Levees" - Daniel Duke
毕业舞会
医院
美国最大的啤酒厂
"Closing Time" - Semisonic
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表