剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
在拍入狱照 很成功啊
mugshot, so success.
那真是成功
Success, indeed.
车快来了
Car's coming soon.
你坐飞机吗
Um, are you coming on the plane
还是通过魔法传送过去
or are you just magic traveling there?
你姐姐真心喜欢圣诞啊
Your sister sure loves Christmas.
从她小时候开始 她就没克制过
Oh. S-Since she was a kid, she goes all-out.
或许
M-Maybe...
老天希望你能留下来
Maybe the universe wants you to stay here,
帮她... 帮她布置
help... help her decorate.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
所有迹象都在表明我要去老挝
Everything is saying go to Laos.
我们把这些线索都拼起来
We put the puzzle together.
我知道 但是我们可能要推迟
I know, but maybe we delay it, just...
就推迟一会
Just a bit.
让你内心的力量更强大一些
Build up your spiritual power.
我现在就感觉心理很强大啊
I feel pretty powerful now.
我还有什么要学的吗
I mean, what more could I learn?
你会读心术吗
I mean, can you read minds?
我能学会这个技能吗
Is that something I'll be able to do?!
不是
Well... no.
- 我去 - 但是
- Dang it! - But...
我担心...
Look. I worry...
我担心你还没准备好
I worry that you're just not ready.
我们... 我们还没准备好
We're... We're not ready.
我们准备好了 再充分不过
We are ready. We're so ready.
萨姆给我买♥♥了一张机票
Sam bought me a plane ticket.
泰勒会说那里的语言
Tyler knows the language.
我有酒店的名字
I have the name of the hotel.
可以说 老天
I mean, the universe is
对我的呼唤非常明显了
practically shouting at me.
这是第一次
And for the first time,
我非常清楚要做什么
I know exactly what to do.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
机长已经打开了"系紧安全带"的标志
the captain has turned on the "fasten seat belt" sign.
各位乘客 请坐好
Flight attendants, please be seated.
"卫生间在哪"
"Where is the toilet?"
下一个义人就在下面这片土地上
Somewhere down there is our next righteous soul.
我们要找到他
And we're gonna find him.
希望如此
I hope so.
"我的同伴被绑♥架♥了"
"My companion has been kidnapped."
他太赞了 伙计
He's so awesome, man.
他想让我参加他的婚礼
He wants me to be in his wedding.
意料之中
I am not surprised by that at all.
我的天 这地方真棒
Ooh. My God! This place is nice.
还不错
It's not bad.
你好 办理入住
Uh, hello. Just checking in.
登记的名字是"凯文·菲恩" 感恩的恩
Reservation is under "Kevin Finn." Two N's.
- 欢迎您 菲恩先生 请稍等 - 谢谢你
- Welcome, Mr. Finn. One moment. - Thank you.
我要和狼蛛亲密接触之后 才会回国的
I'm not leaving this country 'til I try a tarantula.
听起来... 有点吓人 但是没关系
That sounds... awful, but okay.
我很抱歉 菲恩先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Finn.
您的名下没有预定的房♥间
I don't have a reservation under that name.
是不是登记了其他名字
Could it be under a different name?
没有 但是...
Uh, no, but, um, that's...
我确信就是这个名字
I have my confirmation
没错... 在这 看到没 凯文·菲恩
right... here. See? Kevin Finn.
"2018年"
"2018."
您定的是明年的房♥间
You made your reservation for next year.
不
Ohh... no.
请你看看是否有空房♥
Um, please tell me that you have a-a room f-for us?
不好意思 菲恩先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Finn.
我们已经满房♥了
Our hotel is booked to capacity.
什么
No. What?
凯文
Kevin?!
本 等等... 你在这...
Ben! Wait... What are...
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?!
度蜜月啊
I'm on my honeymoon!
是吗
Y-You are?
我是说 这本应该是两个人的蜜月 是吧
Well, I mean, it was supposed to be our honeymoon. Right.
但是因为我和黛比分手
But since Deb and I split up and
而这次旅行又已经付过钱了
the trip was already paid for,
所以我决定自己来了
I decided to come by myself.
- 好吧 - 一次"密月" 很棒
- Alright! - A "me-moon"! Nice!
这是泰勒 泰勒 这是本
Oh. This is, uh, Tyler. Tyler, Ben.
真不敢相信在老挝碰到了你
I cannot believe that I ran into you. In Laos.
你们也住这家酒店吗
Are you guys staying at this hotel?
我们预定的房♥间有点问题
Uh, we had a little, uh, reservation snafu.
我们正在尝试解决
We're working on it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的套房♥超级大
My suite is humongous.
跟我一起住吧
Stay with me.
不 我们无意打断你的密月
Oh, no, w-we don't want to interrupt your me-moon. It's...
你就住吧
You're staying.
我们走
Let's go.
你...
Are y...
太棒啦
So fancy!
太棒了 是不是
It's good, right?
浴室相当酷炫
The bathroom is sick...
加热马桶座
Heated toilet seats.
- 别说了 - 就要说
- Stop it. - I can't.
本 你真是太好了 谢谢你
Ben, this is so nice of you. Thanks.
这是哪儿的话
You kidding me?
你救了我 伙计
You saved my life, man.
我差点要和一个不爱我的人结婚了
I was married to someone who didn't love me.
我值得更好的
I deserve better.
我从没见过这么多肥皂
I have never seen so many soaps.
我爱死这里了
I love this place!
行了 好好享受 就当在自己家里
Okay, you guys make yourselves at home.
- 我要锻炼一下 - 可以
- I'm gonna get a quick workout in. - Alright.
我想我知道这只老虎
I think I know this tiger.
酷吧
Oh, it's cool, right?
这应该是这座城市里最棒的游览项目
It's supposed to be the best tour in town.
明早出发
Going tomorrow morning.
你们一起吧
Hey, you guys should come.
把我们算上
Ye... Count us in!
只有在这里
Nowhere in the world
你才能找到自己的归属
will you find a destination that is culturally...
- 得到人文和精神上的满足 - 你在干什么
- ... and spiritually satisfying... - What are you doing?
我洗了个澡
Well, I had a bath...
用了加热马桶
Used the heated toilet.
老实说 其实没有想象当中那么牛
Uh, fun fact... not as great as you might think.
现在我在看电影放松自己
And now I'm relaxing with some filmed entertainment.
不是成人向的电影
Which is not of an adult nature,
因为这个酒店没有
because they don't have that at this hotel.
我问过了
Because I checked.
你这一路过来就是为了...
You came all this way just to...
就这么坐着
Just to sit here?
如果这有义人之魂 去找啊
If there's a righteous soul out there, go find it!
我会的 明天 旅行途中找
I will. Tomorrow, on the tour.
看
Look.
看这册子里的图片
Look at the pictures in this brochure.
有一半都是我在幻像里见过的
Half of them are from visions that I've had.
我真的到了老天想要我到的地方
I am exactly where the universe wants me to be.
老天想让你在酒店房♥间里
The universe wants you in a hotel
看小清新电影吗
suite watching not-porn?
没钱付机票
No money for tickets?
萨姆给了我里程兑换
Sam gives me miles.
把酒店预订搞错了
Screw up the hotel reservation?
本在同一家酒店
Oh, Ben has a suite at
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表