剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
- 你要去哪 - 回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
不行 你得去医院
No, you need to go to the hospital.
上苍刚刚就预示你了
The Universe just gave you a sign
而且还真的给了个指示牌
by giving you an actual sign.
是啊 上苍还让我
Well, the Universe just made me
害杰克的父亲心脏病发了呢
give Jake's dad a heart attack,
看我搞砸了 就让上苍吞了我吧
so the Universe can bite me because I am done.
事情不是这样的
That's not how this works.
你搞错了
You made a mistake.
我不是那三十六人中的一个 你去找别人吧
I'm not one of the 36, so go find someone else.
你不能对我视而不见 凯文 你不能对上苍视而不见
You cannot ignore me, Kevin. You cannot ignore the Universe!
看吧 这你就错了
See, that's where you're wrong
我可擅长视而不见了
because I am great at ignoring things.
我这辈子都在视而不见
I've been ignoring things for my whole life!
- 啊 - 医院
- Aah! - Hospital!
- 噢 天啊 - 医院怎么走
- Ooh! Oh, my God! - Which way to the hospital?!
看不见
Ignoring!
什么都看不见
So much ignoring.
结束了 很好
Done? Okay.
怎么了嘛
What?
噢 别生气了 凯文
Oh, don't get mad, Kevin.
艾米
Amy?
内特
Nate.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
噢 当然 放心 没出事
Oh, yeah. Yeah, everything's fine.
那就好
Oh. Okay.
因为人们总是很怕
'Cause the last thing you want is
警♥察♥不请自来
a surprise visit from a cop.
但是 我是说 但你很棒
But, I mean, you're great.
我跟我们扣押场的一个同事聊天
So, I spoke with a guy at our impound lot
他在科尔顿市有熟人
who knows a guy down in Colton.
凯文说你的卡车缺个化油器
Kevin said you needed a carburetor for your truck.
然后我找到了一个
So here it is.
这是改装的 希望能管用
It's rebuilt. I-I hope that's okay.
这... 这太好了
It, um... It's great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还得赶着去上课
I got a class across campus,
我得赶紧走了 谢谢你 内特
so I've got to run, but thanks, Nate.
今天早些时候 一名男子心脏病突发
Earlier today, an apparent heart attack
已送往医院救治
sent the man to the hospital,
他将...
where he is expected to under...
副作用可能会包含幻觉
Side effects may include hallucinations,
须送医治疗的心脏病
heart attack that will require hospitalization...
这是化油器吗
Hey, is this a carburetor?
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get it?
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
好
Fine.
好吧
All right.
你知道怎样更好吗
You know what would be great?
对你来说就是别把我的事告诉所有人
For you not to tell everybody about my business.
你在说什么
Um, what are you talking about?
内特把那东西带到了学校
Nate brought that to school.
他说是你告诉他的
He said that you told him all about it.
你不应该感到高兴吗
And this makes you supper happy?
我没拜托你这么做 凯文
I didn't ask you to do that, Kevin.
担心担心你自己吧
Worry about yourself.
好吧 我是不是错过了什么
Okay, am I missing something?
还是说你真的因为
Or are you actually upset
别人对你好 你反而还生气了
because someone did something nice for you?
不 我生气是因为你
No, I'm upset because you're
- 不管好你自己 - 艾米 我爱你的
- not taking care of yourself. - Amy, I love you,
可你跟我不过是一个半斤一个八两
but you are just as messed up as I am.
真可笑
Oh, that's hilarious.
你想掌控每个人的生活
You try to control everybody else's life,
可你自己却失控了
but you are out of control.
我可是有博士学位的
I have a PhD.
美国政♥府♥都给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, the U.S. government, they call me.
- 是吗 - 他们向我咨♥询♥
- Oh. - And they ask me about things.
恭喜你 可你一样还是疯子
Congratulations. You're still nuts.
我可不像你到处派发黄色小广♥告♥
I'm not the one who's passing out prostitute flyers.
- 我... 我在主动进取好吗 - 不 不对 凯文
- I'm... I'm taking initiative, okay? - No. No, Kevin.
你就是个笑话
You're making a joke out of this
你这一生里做的每件事都是个笑话
like you do everything else in your life.
我才不是...
I'm not...
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
啊 天啊
Aah! Oh! Oh, my God!
噢 天啊 凯文 我对不起你
Oh, my God, Kevin. I'm so sorry.
我们得赶紧去医院
We have to get you to a hospital.
啊 天啊 凯文 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Kevin, are you okay?
继续啊
Go ahead.
无视它
Ignore that.
你很幸运 只是些瘀青 没伤到骨头
You're lucky it's bruised and not broken.
好啊
Cool.
这样应该就行了
That should do it.
记得冰敷 手要抬高
Ice it. Keep it elevated.
他们很快就会来送你出院的
They'll be here to discharge you shortly.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
再说一次 我非常非常抱歉
Again, I am so, so sorry.
- 这只是... 这只是个意外而已 我... - 不
- Oh, it was... it was an accident. I... - No.
凯文 我刚刚不该跟你吵架的
Kevin, that was a really stupid fight.
不 你... 你说得对
No, you're... you're right.
我不该把你的事到处说的
I shouldn't be sharing your business.
不是那样的
It's not that.
有时候 我
Sometimes, I, um...
我对着货车讲话 假装它是琼恩
I talk to the truck, and I pretend it's Jon.
就像是
Like the...
就像是货车被琼恩附体了吗
Like the truck is haunted by Jon?
不 它没被琼恩附体
No, it's not haunted by Jon.
- 因为那样很新奇 是吗 - 别说了
- Because that would be amazing, right? - Shh. Just shut up.
好
Okay.
我们几年前买♥♥下的它
We bought it a few years ago,
我们一起改装它
and we worked on it together.
所以在事故发生后 我不知所措
So after the accident... I don't know.
它就像是
It was just like...
它就像是我和他最后的一点羁绊
It was just like my little conduit to him.
所以如果修这辆货车的话 那就再也没有
So if the truck gets fixed, then no more...
- 琼恩 好的 - 我明白
- Jon. Okay. - I know.
- 很蠢吧 - 不 没有
- It's stupid. - No, it's not.
没有 我
It's not. I...
我知道在琼恩离世前后
I know I wasn't around after
我都没在你身边
Jon died, um, or before.
- 没关系 - 这
- It's okay. - It...
很有关系
It's really not.
但是我
But I...
现在我想成为你生活中的一部分
I want to be a part of your life now.
所以 我们
So, let's...
不管什么事
Let's talk to each other...
我们都告诉对方 好吗
About anything, okay?
- 好 - 好的
- Okay. - All right.
我可以做你的托魂卡车 艾米
And I can be your haunted truck, Amy.
- 天啊 你好奇怪 - 什么
- God, you are so weird. - What?
我去把车开过来 在外面等你
I'm gonna go pull the car around. I'll meet you out front.
好极了
Great.
有卡尔·吉尔莫的快递
Got a delivery for a Karl Gilmore
从三路啤酒厂寄出的
from Three Roads Brewery?
在545房♥间
It's room 545.
我先给他打个电♥话♥
Let me call in upstairs first.
吉尔莫先生
Uh, Mr. Gilmore?
你好 我是凯文·菲恩
Hi. Kevin Finn.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表