剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
老实说 听着相当赞
Actually, yeah, that sounds perfect.
你真的很擅长这种事
You're really good at this.
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢
- Oh, thank you. - Thank you.
遇见你真开心
It was really nice meeting you.
我也是
You too.
但是我现在得去一趟花店
But now I have to go to the florist
假装我对杜♥鹃♥花有什么研究似的
and pretend like I have an opinion about azaleas.
好吧 我对于花
Uh, w... uh, well, I know
见解也很多
a lot about flowers, too.
我很了解花吗
Do I know about flowers?
是的
I do.
我对花很有研究
I know a ton about flowers,
所以我很乐意帮助你
so I'm happy to help.
你不是因为有预约才来这的吗
Aren't you here for an appointment?
不是
No.
不是 我只是来
No, I... I was just here, uh,
找关于衣原体病的书籍
looking for literature on... Chlamydia.
我帮一个朋友找的
It's for a friend.
好吧
Okay.
我不想让你担心
So, I don't want you to be worried,
但是梦游是一件相当寻常的事情
but sleepwalking is a pretty common thing.
- 我谷歌♥过了 - 别人梦游都会满市区逛吗
- I Googled it. - People sleepwalk across town?
那个可能是不太常见
Well, that was probably a little less common,
但好消息是我让他去看医生了
but the good news is is I got him to go to therapy.
他现在在跟预约好的医生见面了吧
He's actually at an appointment right now.
不 他没有
No, he's not.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
- 嘿 亲爱的 - 嘿
- Hey, babe. - Hey!
- 抱歉我迟到了 - 嘿 你觉得
- Sorry I'm late. - Hey, what do you think about
一大簇天竺牡丹怎么样
a cascading-dahlia display?
大概会花一万美元
It's probably close to $10,000,
- 但是听我讲 - 哦
- but hear me out. - Ooh!
我... 我想要简洁一些的
I-I want something simple.
- 好的 - 抱歉 你是谁
- Okay. - Sorry. Who are you?
哦 本 这是凯文
Ooh, Ben, this is Kevin.
他有一点怪
He's a little weird,
但是说真的 婚礼策划师就找他了
but I kid you not, he's the damn Wedding Whisperer.
是吗
Is that so?
- 牡丹 - 牡丹
- Peonies. - Peonies?
- 继续讲 - 牡丹会让人们眼前一亮
- Elaborate. - Peonies will buy you all the "wow"...
牡丹不仅拥有一切
Peonies will buy you
你想要的眼前一亮的特质
all the "wow" factor that you're looking for.
它还是一种不容易散的花卉
While being a sturdy flower
再长时间依旧完美
that will look flawless...
从新娘入场
... from walking down to the
一直到扔捧花环节 都好看
aisle to the bouquet toss.
- 真不赖 - 对吧
- He's good. - Right?
那些人是谁
Who are those people?
也许是花卉疗法
Maybe it's flower therapy?
扯淡
That's not a thing.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
回家 给你的舅舅找到他需要的帮助
Home... to get your uncle the help that he needs.
- 嗯 - 我很喜欢
- Hmm? - I mean, I like it,
但是黛比会说它看起来像是香菜
but Deb will say it looks like cilantro.
香菜让她想杀人
Cilantro makes her want to kill everyone.
你们真的很了解彼此
You guys know each other really well.
没错 我们青梅竹马
Yeah, we grew up together...
隔了六户人家
Six doors down.
我们是好朋友
We were best friends.
她得了癌症我才敢告白
Took cancer for me to admit
我一辈子都深爱着她
that I'd been in love with her my whole life.
我不知道我哪儿修来的福气
I don't know how I got so lucky.
没错 这些呢
Oh, yeah. What about these?
黛比 康乃馨 认真的吗
Deb, carnations? Are you serious?
嘿 伊薇特
Hey, Yvette!
艾娃 你在这里做什么
A-Ava? What are you doing here?
想来看看我的伙伴呀
Just thought I'd check in on my bud!
心想着能一起聚聚
Thought maybe we could hang.
聚聚 我... 我现在有点忙
Hang? Uh, I'm... I'm kind of busy right now.
当然
Of course.
守护对象肯定很帅吧
Must be nice.
是那个吗
That your guy?
对 那是凯文
Yep. That's Kevin.
那个性感肌肉男吗
The shredded, hot guy?
长得就一脸正直
Uh, he looks righteous.
我能明白你为什么想藏着掖着了
I can see why you'd want to keep him to yourself.
不 是另一个
Mm... no, the other one.
对
Yeah!
没错 我相信他会成功的啦
Yeah, I'm sure he'll pan out.
最近怎么样
So, how are things?
怎... 怎么样
How... How are things?
不太好
Um, not good.
我们想拯救世界 但是我只有...
We're trying to save the world, and all I've got is...
不应该是那样的人
Well, not that guy.
别抱怨
Don't complain.
至少你有灵魂需要保护
At least you have a soul to protect.
你...
You...
你知道你在这里的任务没有结束 对吧
You know your mission here isn't over, right?
你和其他人还需要查出
You and the others still need to find out
其他三十五义人发生了什么
what happened to the other 35 righteous.
没错 我想你说得对
Yeah. I guess you're right.
我... 我说得确实对
I... I am right.
有一股自然或人为的力量
There's something or someone
在和我们作对
working against us out there.
三十六个灵魂不会那样平白消失
36 souls don't just disappear like that.
是三十五个吧
You mean 35.
你及时找到了属于自己的
See, you found yours in time.
也许我们应该把大家召集起来
Maybe we should get everyone together...
讨论一下策略
Talk strategy.
我来召集大家
I'll round up the troops.
我需要完成好
Ahh, I needed this.
为两个大善人策划婚礼
Planning a wedding for two good people?
这就是我申请这份工作的原因
This is the reason I signed up for this job.
你没有申请
You didn't sign up.
看看谁在这里
Uh, look who's here.
嗨 凯文
Hiya, Kevin.
斯隆医生
Dr. Sloane.
这是谁 什么情况
Who is this? What's happening?
我的... 心理医生
My... therapist.
我在纽约的心理医生
My therapist from New York,
突然出现在了这里 猝不及防
who is suddenly here, who I didn't expect.
你好 斯隆医生
Hello, Dr. Sloane.
不要胡言乱语了
Stop talking weird.
接下来我就不再胡言乱语了
Now I will stop... talking weird.
我来休斯顿开会
I was in Houston at a conference
然后接到了电♥话♥
when I got the call.
抱歉 什么...
I'm sorry. What...
- 什么电♥话♥ - 我打的
- What call, now? - From me.
我给他打了电♥话♥
I called him.
你不愿意接受别人
You wouldn't take the help
提供的帮助 所以我就...
that was offered, so I'm...
亲自给你找来了
Bringing the help to you.
不过意外的心理疗程
It's just that ambush therapy
通常都不会太有效
generally isn't productive.
不去我给你预约好的心理疗程
Well, neither is skipping the therapy session
也不会有效
that I set up for you.
- 我很忙 - 你在花店
- I was busy. - You were at a flower shop.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
- 冷静 凯文 - 我很冷静
- Calm down, Kevin. - I'm calm!
好了 每个人都有小情绪
Okay, everyone's having strong emotions.
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表