剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
"凯文救世界" 前情提要
Previously, on "Kevin (Probably) Saves the World"...
- 我是上帝的使者 - 那好啊
- I'm a messenger from God. - Oh, good.
我是来引导和保护你的
I'm here to guide and protect you.
你这辈子唯一的任务就是
The only job you have in life is to build up
通过善良和无私
your spiritual powers through acts
造就你的精神力量
of kindness and selflessness.
上帝会指示你如何找到其他义人
God is going to show you how to find the other righteous.
这艘船是不是叫卡尤加
Is this ship called Cayuga?!
我不知道她是不是对的 但我相信
I don't know if she's right, but I believe
我们正在做的事
in what we're doing.
我... 我赞成伊薇特
I'm sticking with Yvette.
这是你的损失 兄弟
Your loss, man.
介意我坐一起吗
Mind if I join you?
- 我觉得我不擅长陪同 - 没有的事
- I don't think I'd be good company. - That's not possible.
是的 老挝的女神 我跟她联♥系♥上了
Yeah, my lady from Laos, we've been in communicado.
她住在不列颠哥伦比亚省的维多利亚
She lives in Victoria, British Columbia.
连名字都是加拿大的范儿
Even her name sounds Canadian.
莱斯利·尼尔森
Leslie Nielsen.
有人假扮我
Someone's pretending to be me.
我就知道 我就知道是你
I knew it! I knew it was you!
他在哪儿
Well, where is he?
他辞职了 决定去加拿大为爱而战
He quit! Decided to go to Canada to fight for love.
凯文 走啦
Kevin! Let's go!
再不走赶不上飞机了
You're going to miss your flight!
好 我马上下来
Yeah, I'll be right down!
搞不懂你为什么非要跟去加拿大
I don't know why you have to come to Canada with me.
跟泰勒分手这件事我自己能搞定
I can handle breaking up with Tyler.
后面的烂摊子怎么办
Yeah, but not the aftermath.
总得有人收拾残局
Someone needs to be there to pick up the pieces.
说起来你怎么选的维多利亚
And why did you pick Victoria?
在旅游频道上看过一个特别节目
I saw a special about it on the Travel Channel.
那有个美极了的海滨集市
They have a beautiful, waterfront market,
我脑补过莱斯利·尼尔森漫步集市的画面
and I pictured Leslie Nielsen enjoying walks through there.
别当作真有莱斯利这人似的
Quit referring to Leslie as a real person.
这对我来说有点困难
Well, it's hard not to, okay?
是我亲手丰满了她的形象
I painted a really vibrant portrait of this woman.
今天傍晚飞机就到加拿大了
Oh, I land in Canada late this afternoon,
我到之前你别擅自行动
but I need you to wait for me before you do anything.
别磨蹭了 该走了
No, no, no, no waiting. We have to go.
这就走
Yeah, absolutely.
记住 千万别擅自行动
Remember, don't pull the trigger until I get there.
我得等更久了
Well, I'll be waiting for a while
- 要是你忘带机票的话 - 哦 谢谢
- if you forget your plane ticket. - Oh! Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯嗯嗯 到时候见吧
Yeah. Ye... ye... yeah. I'll meet you there.
好
Okay.
# 撒满阳光的山谷里 #
In the valley of the sun
# 美丽的沙漠小径旁 #
I met my only one
# 邂逅了今生唯一 #
While rolling down the lovely desert trail
确定还要拿牌吗
You sure about that? One more card?
新玩家
New player.
戴夫 你好啊
Hi, Dave.
看到我很惊讶吗
Surprised to see me?
还好
Uh, not really.
我一直在等待时机
I was actually waiting for this.
跟你说"对不起"
For a chance to say, "I'm sorry."
尽管一句"对不起"远远不够
Even though "sorry" might not be good enough.
对不起
You're sorry?
我还很愧疚
And ashamed
竟然怀疑你
that I doubted you.
还有我♥干♥涉了你跟凯文的事情
And that I tried to interfere in your work with Kevin.
- 什么时候能继续 - 你能...
- Any time you're ready. - Okay, would you...
别急 马上
Cool out, you got time.
伊薇特 你说得对
Yvette, you were right about everything.
我不是来幸灾乐祸的
I didn't come here to gloat.
有个东西给你看
I have something to show you.
我滴个乖乖 是...
Sweet muscular McConaughey, is that...
一个伤口
A cut.
我竟然被一张纸割破了手指
I cut myself on a piece of paper.
方便哪里谈一下
Is there somewhere else we can talk?
稍等
Uh... Yeah, hold on.
爆掉 爆掉
Bust. Bust.
爆掉 我下班换人咯
And bust. I'm going to need a shift change.
跟我来
Let's go this way.
不好意思打扰一下 请问你见过这个人吗
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
没有吗 他叫泰勒
No? His name's Tyler.
你好 请问你有没有遇见过这个人
Hi. You haven't seen this guy by any chance, have you?
泰勒
Tyler?
该死
Um. Dang it.
不是吧 我让她别这么快行动
Oh, no. I told her to wait.
好久不见 伙计
Hey, buddy. Hey.
阿凯
Kev!
你怎么来这儿了
What are you doing here?
我来看看你怎么样
I just came to check up on you,
看来我来得正是时候
and I think I came just at the right time.
你怎么样 把莱斯利忘干净了没
Are you okay? Did it all go to hell with Leslie?
还没 兄弟 我手被鱼钩钩破了
No, man. I got a fish hook stuck in my hand.
钩子还在鱼身上
It's still stuck to the fish.
我以为幸运之神要降临了呢
I thought it was a sign of good luck.
果然
And it is!
我凯哥这不是从天而降了么
Because the K-train just rolled up!
你身上怎么都是鱼鳞
Why are you covered in fish scales?
我身上也有
Why are we covered in fish scales?
我找到工作了
I got a job!
你找到... 工作了
You got a... job?
你来这儿还没一礼拜
You haven't even been here for a week.
爱情不等人啊
Well, love can't wait.
这个市场是莱斯利最爱逛的
And this market is Leslie's favorite place.
是吗
Oh, really?
对 她总会来的 她来的时候...
Yeah, she's bound to come by, and when she does...
就是爱神降临的时刻
Cupid time!
这是个...
That is, uh...
办法
A plan.
我知道大家
I know everybody back home
都觉得我是疯了
probably thinks I'm crazy.
但我却认为自己来对了
But this is right where I'm supposed to be.
你千万别是来拖我回去的
I hope you didn't come all this way to try and drag me back.
我就是来关心关心你
I just came to be here for you.
没有谁要拖谁...
No one's dragging anyone any...
- 哇 - 金博
- Whoa! - Jimbo!
金博
Jimbo!
你的锚又掉了
Your anchor fell off again!
兄弟
Oh, man!
我可救下你了
I got you, man.
我... 我来过这儿
I've... I've been here before.
我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt that for a sec.
这种二货遭遇是家常便饭了
You're a worldly S.O.B.
不不 不是这样
No, no, not like that.
你说得对 泰勒
You're right, Tyler.
这里你来对了
You are exactly where you're supposed to be.
我也来对了
And I am, too.
我们认为"激♥情♥年代"的设想
We thought the themes in "The Crucible"
对于反乌托邦未来是完全适用的
would work perfectly in a dystopian future.
像是"银翼杀手"
Think "Blade Runner."
对
Ooh. Oh, yeah.
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
我现在完全知道该如何处理
And, you know, I totally see how we can
电影中的一些细节了
work in some of the stuff from the movie.
"激♥情♥年代"讲的就是各种考验 对吧
'Cause "The Crucible" is all about trials, right?
如果像"银翼杀手"的审讯一样
Ooh, what if we stage our trials
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表