剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
that cares about this relationship anymore.
唯一重视我们血缘关系的人
I can't.
不可以
I can't have that around me.
我不能让这事影响我
I just...
我只是...
I can't have that around Reese.
我不能让它影响瑞斯
Kevin,
凯文
I love you.
我爱你
I know. We're a part of each other.
我知道 我们是彼此的一部分
But if you're gonna be like this, I just...
但如果你继续这样 我...
Uh, I...
我...
I'll go. I'll... No, that's not what I'm saying.
我会走的 我会... 不 我不是说这个
I... Y Yeah, yeah, you are.
我... 你是
So, I'm gonna go.
所以 我要走了
My mom made me tell her.
我妈妈要我告诉她的
Oh. Yeah, don't even...
没有...
That's not your job to lie for me.
你没有义务为我撒谎
Oh, but for what it's worth,
但不管怎样
she's not gonna give up on, uh, soccer.
她不会放弃要你踢球的想法
So my advice would be
所以我建议
to just find a thing and do it
去找件事做
so she'll calm down.
让她冷静下来
Uh, bye, Reese.
再见 瑞斯
Uh, that's... All right.
那... 好吧
Kevin, it's Dr. Sloane.
凯文 我是斯隆医生
My office said you were in crisis.
我的员工说你病得很严重
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh, I thought I was hallucinating.
我想我出现幻觉了
But then I thought
但是后来我觉得
that I wasn't.
那不是幻觉
I don't know. Maybe... maybe none of it was real.
我不知道 也许... 也许一切都是假的
Dr. Sloane?
斯隆医生
Are you still there?
你还在吗
Great.
真棒
Am I real enough for you now?!
我现在够真实了吧
Am I real for you, Kevin?!
你觉得真实吗 凯文
What is wrong with you? What's wrong with me?
你怎么回事啊 我怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
是你怎么回事
Do you understand what's at stake here?
你明白现在什么事最要紧吗
The world is not gonna end if I go home.
我回家又不是世界末日
There are worse things than the end of the world,
还有比世界末日更可怕的事
but you already know that, Kevin.
而你也知道是什么 凯文
Think about how you felt when you tried to take your own life.
想想你自杀的时候是什么感觉
Now imagine the whole of humanity
现在再想象一下全人类
feeling that way.
经历那种感受
That is what the world faces without the righteous.
那就是没有了义人世界将会面临的状况
I think that you should just go back
我认为你应该
to wherever it is that you came from,
从哪来回哪去
'cause I'm done with all of this and with you.
因为我已经受够这一切 受够你了
I can't.
我不能
Can't what? Go back.
不能什么 回去
Coming here was a one way ticket.
来这里就回不去了
I gave up paradise for you.
我为你放弃了天堂
Vendor Airlines, flight 174
范得航♥空♥ 174航♥班♥
is now boarding at gate... Transform yourself.
正在登机... 改变自己
Transform yourself.
改变自己
Transform yourself...
改变自己...
Confidence, beauty, renewal.
自信 美丽 焕然一新
Englestein Plastic Surgery Center.
英格斯汀整形中心
Transform yourself
改变自己
into something new.
做全新的自己
Call now for your free consultation.
现在打电♥话♥免费咨♥询♥
Transform yourself. Sir!
改变自己 先生
Sir? Hey! Sir!
先生 先生
Kevin! Kevin!
凯文 凯文
Reese? What are y...
瑞斯 你怎么...
How did you get past security? I used my mom's miles.
你怎么通过安检的 我兑换了我妈妈的里程
I... I mean... Well, did you ask her?
我是说... 你问她了吗
So, you're just gonna leave?
所以 你就这么一走了之吗
No... Just walk away from your family
不是... 就这样离开你的家人
and think that's totally fine? Can we talk about this later?
你认为完全没问题吗 我们晚点说这个行吗
You can't do that to my mom!
你不能这么对我妈妈
You can't just drop in and blow up her life,
你不能闯进她的生活又毁掉它
and what are you even looking for?
你还在找什么啊
I'm about to do something weird.
我要去做一些奇怪的事
You only ever do weird things.
你只会做奇怪的事
Kevin...
凯文...
Hi! Sorry.
不好意思
I'm, uh... I'm Kevin.
我是凯文
Sorry to... to bother you.
很抱歉... 打扰你
I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like I'm supposed to...
我知道我看起来像个疯子 但是我觉得我应该...
Or like...
或者说我想...
Sorry. Um...
抱歉
Three weeks ago, I... I took a bunch of pills,
三个星期前 我吃了一大堆药
and I tried to kill myself.
想要自杀
Uh, I... I'd just got fired, and my girlfriend left me,
那时候我刚被炒鱿鱼 女朋友也离开了
and...
而且
I... I don't know if I ever
我不知道
really loved her,
自己是否真的爱过她
and I neglected
我还忽视了
the most important
我人生中
relationship of my life,
最重要的一段关系
my amazing, crazy sister
我最棒最疯狂的姐姐
who all she ever did was love me,
她一直那么爱我
and every time I talked to her, I felt guilty about it,
我一和她说话就觉得内疚
so I just stopped talking to her.
于是我就不再和她说话
I'm
我
not a good person.
不是一个好人
But, um...
但是
Something has changed.
最近发生了一些事
I feel like maybe there's a point.
让我感受到 也许有意义
Maybe there's...
也许
There's something to live for.
有那么一些东西 是值得为之而活的
And I'm... I'm...
我... 我
I'm getting a second chance.
我得到了第二次机会
And I can't explain why,
我不知道怎么解释
but you're a part of that.
但你是这其中的一部分
So, um...
那么
If you don't mind, can I... can I hug you?
如果你不介意 我能... 抱抱你吗
Quick hug, no weird stuff.
很快的 不要觉得奇怪
Is that okay? Just a...
可以吗 就一下
That is perfect.
棒极了
That's the
这真是
perfect end to this stupid trip.
给这趟愚蠢旅程画上了完美句号♥♥
Yes, I'll, uh...
好 我要
I'll buy your... your pencil.
我要买♥♥♥♥你的笔
Actually, you know what?
算了
Just take it all.
你全都拿去吧
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
What was that? What just happened?
刚才发生了什么
That guy...
那家伙
Was wearing so much Drakkar Noir.
喷了好浓的黑色达卡香水
You're a jerk!
你这个笨蛋
Reese, it was a ton. I can taste it.
瑞斯 他真的喷了很多 我能闻到
So what happened?
到底发生了什么
I just...
我只是
I understand now.
我现在懂了
Look, I just want to know
听着 我想知道
if Kristin
克莉丝汀是否
said anything about me.
提起过我
I'm not talking about Miss Allen with you.
我不想跟你聊艾伦老师
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表