剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表
哦上帝 别那么规规矩矩
Good Lord. Don't be such a square.
这正是苏珊想要的
This is what Susan wanted.
而且 还很有趣
Besides, it's fun.
乐趣可以铸就灵魂 不是吗
Fun can build the soul, right?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你简直是个艺术家
You're an artist.
太感谢你啦 凯文
Oh, thank you so much for this, Kevin.
那没什么
Oh, that's okay.
不 不
No, no.
直到最近 我的生活变得...
Until very recently, my life had become...
有点糟糕
Not great.
你帮我放下了这一切
You helped me let go of all that
为了这几分钟
just for these few minutes.
直到现在我才知道我是多么需要这个
And I had no idea how badly I needed this until now.
你让我的生活变得不一样
You've really made a big difference in my life.
我想让你知道这些
I wanted to make sure you knew that.
很高兴听你说这些
I am really glad to hear that.
那就是铸就灵魂的方法
That is how you build a soul.
滚蛋吧 爱德华·古德温
Suck it, Eddie Goodwin!
什么玩意
What the hell?!
我做到啦
I gots mine!
那是鸡鸡吗
Is that a penis?
是 是的 就是这个
Yeah! Yeah, it is!
- 我们要离开这 - 不
- Uh, we need to get out of here. - No.
- 我们得走了 - 我太累了跑不动了
- We got to go. - I'm too tired to run.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧 交给我吧
Okay, leave this to me.
教授
Professor?
不得拖延 没有额外的学分
No extensions, and no extra credit.
- 你好 - 我...
- Hi. - I, uh...
给你带了这个
Brought you something.
这是关于奇迹和科学连结的书
It's about the intersection of miracles and science.
不好意思 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
我对这个不感兴趣
I'm not really interested in,
怪论什么的
you know, crackpot theories.
这是... 我的书 我写的
Uh, it's... my book. I wrote it.
哦 好吧 这些书是...
Oh. Uh, well, books are...
它们很珍贵
They're treasures.
我逗你玩呢
I'm just messing with you.
我...
I...
不 但原作者相当棒
No, but, the, uh... The actual author's quite good,
它列举了很多能
and it cites more than a few cases
反映你自身经历的例子
that mirror your own experience.
我的经历才不是什么奇迹
Well, my experience wasn't a miracle.
好吧 你是怎么知道的
Well, how do you truly know?
因为不存在奇迹
Because miracles aren't a thing.
它们只是科学尚未能解释的事情
They're just events that science hasn't explained yet.
那就是奇迹的美好之处
Well, I mean, that's the beauty of a miracle.
无关乎宗教 那是神秘
It's not about religion. It's about mystery.
我讨厌那个
Oh, I hate that.
不 正因如此我才成了科学家
No, that's literally why I became a scientist.
好吧 那就让我们做一些科学实验 然后
Okay, so let's do some science, then.
带我去事发的地方
Take me back to where it happened.
我们来做测试
We'll take measurements,
测试每一个合理的解释
test every logical explanation,
而且如果我们不能找到一个...
and if we can't find one...
我们会找到一个
We'll find an example of something
科学还不能解释的例子
that science hasn't explained yet.
否则你就要进入
Or you'll have begun your slide
神秘学的世界
into the realm of crackpots.
不可能
Not a chance.
好的 一言为定
Okay, but you're on.
希望你点了份烤奶酪
I hope you order a grilled cheese
比你玩"行动代号♥"桌游好得多
better than you play Codenames.
下次吧
Wait till next time.
我们交换搭档
We'll switch partners.
我和凯文 你和我妈一组
I'll take Kevin, and you can take Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
那天晚上我和你们玩得很开心
I had a really good time with you guys the other night.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
既然那天那么尽兴 我想知道
Well, I had such a good time that I started wondering
如果我和你妈妈出门 你有什么想法
how you would feel if I asked your mother out...
去... 去约会
On a... on a date.
我知道对你们来说
I know that this is probably
这可能是很重要的一一步
a really big step for both of you,
并且我绝不会做任何让你感觉不舒服的事情
and I would never do anything if it made you uncomfortable,
所以 我不知道 你是怎么想的
so, I don't know, what do you think?
那么... 没有
So... no.
- 没有 - 没
- No? - No.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
我现在最想看到就是
Hmm, what I wouldn't give
爱德华·古德温那张脸
to see Eddie Goodwin's face right about now.
小婊砸
The little bitch.
苏珊 你有可怕的
Susan, you have a terrifying
黑暗的一面 我喜欢
dark side, and I like it.
凯文队得一分 击个掌
Score one for Team Kevin. High five.
来吧 别让我晾着
Come on. Don't leave me hanging.
如果我们这事做完了 凯文就会看到幻像
If we were done here, Kevin would have had a vision.
但是现在还没有
And there's been no vision yet,
有吗 凯文
Has there, Kevin?
对啊
She's right.
我们要把这场派对提高一个等级
We got to turn this party up a notch.
带这位女士去蹦极吧
Hook this lady up to some bungee.
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
和你的高中恋人一起喝酒
Mm! Day drinking with your high-school sweetheart.
一起来吗
Why don't you join us?
你昨天晚上是不是拆了爱德华·古德温的房♥子
Did you trash Ed Goodwin's house last night?
什么 没有 当然没有
What? No. Of course not.
哦 好吧 那真是... 那真是... 那真是太搞笑了
Oh, well, that's... that's... That's really funny
因为爱德华最近在
because Ed recently installed
门口安装了监控
a security camera on his front step.
你现在还能说什么
What do you have to say now?
哦 我的天哪
Oh... my God.
苏珊 你怎么能这样
Susan, how could you?
你... 爱德华·古德温一个恶棍和破坏分子
Y... Eddie Goodwin is a villain and a vandal.
爱德华是社区中受人尊敬的人
Ed is a respected member of the community,
你却在他的草坪上烧了个鸡鸡的形状
and you burned a penis into his lawn.
他在我的草坪上烧了个咪♥咪♥
He burned boobs into my front lawn.
他的孩子在我的班上
His kids are in my class.
咪♥咪♥
Boobs!
他准备叫警♥察♥了
He was gonna call the cops.
我不得不告诉他你要死了
I had to tell him you were dying
被止痛药弄得神志不清
and hopped up on pain meds.
你竟然想出得癌症这个理由
Ooh, you played the cancer card.
- 好样的 - 棒极了
- Nice! - Great.
好吧 你知道吗 还是... 还是算了吧
Kay, you know what? Just... Just forget it.
去享受你的快乐时光吧
Enjoy your happy hour.
亲爱的...
Honey...
克莉丝汀 你妈妈只是想
Kristin, your mom just wants
好好过完她生命最后一年
to live the last year of her life
以她想要的方式 明白吗
the way she wants to live it, okay?
所以她就无所事事
Oh, so she's spending it running around,
像个傻瓜一样和你待在一起吗
acting like an idiot with you?
这难道不是她的选择
Isn't that her choice?
- 她是我最好的朋友 - 我知道
- She's my best friend. - No, I know.
我爸出轨后 她并没有就此消沉
When my dad ran off, she didn't miss a beat.
她一生都在为我们操劳
She... She just sacrificed her entire life for us...
为我们而工作
Working for us and... and...
同时也为我们能像其他孩子一样
And fighting for us to have the same thing
剧集 | 凯文救世界 | 导航列表